Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon

Go down 
+4
Mackem
hodge13
feяgie22
shroom_v1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Country : Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon England-1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon Empty
PostSubject: Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon   Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:24 pm

Once again found on eWrestling news

Quote :
Fancast, Matt Hardy said the following about his brother Jeff being in TNA: "It's one of those things. Jeff can't handle the schedule right now. I think it's not going to be a long-term thing. I think as soon as his body heals up and he gets it together, he'll be back in the WWE again.

I'll be honest with everybody here. Jeff Hardy is one of the most over rated wrestlers ever! For some reason at this moment in time I just can't stand him, possibly more so than John Cena
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon   Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Probably cos everycunt is sucking on his boaby!?

(Should this no be in the wrestling news bit?)
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon   Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:29 pm

I didn't figure to put it in the Wrestling News bit because it came from the mouth of Fat Hardy
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon   Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:34 pm

i agree i can't actually stand Jeff, can't cut a great promo and his in ring work seems very loose, ie his twist of fate
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon   Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:37 pm

The promo he had with AJ Styles and Ric Flair a couple of weeks ago he was utter crap. AJ's not very good on the mic but he was ten times as good as Hardy. Then when Flair got on the mic, Hardy looked lost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon   Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:18 pm

shroom_v1 wrote:
The promo he had with AJ Styles and Ric Flair a couple of weeks ago he was utter crap. AJ's not very good on the mic but he was ten times as good as Hardy. Then when Flair got on the mic, Hardy looked lost

yeah hardy just pissed me off acting like he did
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon   Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:17 am

THE GODFATHER wrote:
shroom_v1 wrote:

yeah hardy just pissed me off acting like he did

You can tell he just didn't fit in there
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon   Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:17 am

I dont mind Jeff Hardy tbh. There are worse ppl than him out there
Back to top Go down
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!

Country : Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon Untitl11

All Time: Rob Van Dam, Undertaker, Mick Foley, Sabu & Scott Hall

Current Favourites: AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgan & Desmond Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon   Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:56 pm

I hope Jeff Hardy stays in TNA for a while. He brings a lot to TNA's table, IMO. Although saying that, I believe there would be more for him to do in WWE. TNA's main event/title scene is absolutely stacked and I don't see Jeff holding the TNA Title anytime soon (although he would be a certainty to be involved in a Title match). AJ, Anderson, Pope, Abyss and RVD would all be in front of him, IMO. You also have Samoa Joe when he returns and the ineviatble(sp?) push of Matt Morgan. Kurt Angle may also fancy another run with the Title.

IMO, TNA should use Jeff in a fued with RVD & Styles, leading to a triple threat ladder match at Bound For Glory and then see where they go with him from there.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon   Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:26 pm

I like Jeff and really enjoyed his entire run through 2009, his matches and angle with Matt where good, his matches and angle with Edge where good and his matches and angle with CM Punk stole the show IMO

I was never abig fan of his but he won me over, sure he might not be the most techically sound guy but I enjoyed watching him in the ring and his style was a lot more entertaining to me that technical greats like Triple H

I don't think he suits TNA though, Hardy needs to be reigned in a lot but I get the feeling he can do what he likes when he likes in TNA
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
adingoatemybaby
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
adingoatemybaby

Country : Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon Ireland

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon   Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:15 pm

hey all who know me from 606 to those who dont good day to you all.

As for Hardy I'm beginning to think he's not suited to TNA either to be fair.
He looks out of it at the moment when he's on.
When Eric Young came on stage Hardy looked baffled and not in a put on way either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon   Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Hardy may be getting too big for his boots
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon   Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:39 pm

Or it may TNA aren't caring less that Jeff's on allsorts when he's appearing on air and him and RVD as a pairing is just asking for trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon   Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:30 pm

macclads wrote:
Or it may TNA aren't caring less that Jeff's on allsorts when he's appearing on air and him and RVD as a pairing is just asking for trouble.

imagine punk being there in tna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon   Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Hardy says Jeff will be back in WWE soon
Page 1 of 1