Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Just a really shit idea i had

Go down 
+10
jmmtlc
thiel619
MarkI1
grendelsdad
macclads
Sexton Hardcastle
pathhh
hiphop020
boschbourne06
Junior
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDossman
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
TheDossman

Number of posts : 200

Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a really shit idea i had   Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:59 pm

yeah i just noticed that thats why i edited and plus to add on my stuff what do you think of my ending to Wrestling so far
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

PostSubject: Re: Just a really shit idea i had   Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:00 pm

Aint seen it yet, in Jnr's thread? BTW too much info on your 'sucking policy' Razz
Back to top Go down
TheDossman
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
TheDossman

PostSubject: Re: Just a really shit idea i had   Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:02 pm

Well Im absolutley fingering my hole with intent due to your editing of my post

oooh yeeeeeah

wait

ahhhhhhh thats got it flower
Back to top Go down
TheDossman
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
TheDossman

PostSubject: Re: Just a really shit idea i had   Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:03 pm

i would have all the other promotions just announce they have no more shows and its the end Wrestling cant go on,On Raw Vince would come out everybody would be expecting him to announce the closure of what is now the last ever Wrestling promotion,He comes out followed by all the BOD and Family there is also people who work for the Tv Network and a few reporters

Vince begins to tell the story of How WWE came about he tells anecdotes of Hogan vs Andre Eddie vrs Angle at Mania and such as,He talks of the MNW and the Invasion and this has taken up almost an hour,He then says he would like to call some of his closest Wrestleing friends out,Out comes Rocky,SCSA,Hogan,Flair,HHH,Taker and about another 20

He then begins to adress them saying about how dissapointed he was about how it was all over he tells them they have helped through the good times and the bad (and jokes theve made him a whole lot of money)But he says hes been told that its all over Wrestling has died out its a forgotten case and had to end,They show a 5 minute tape of ome great moments

After the tape Tears can be seen rolling down vinces cheeks,HHH is consoling him he begins to shout"WHY"HE REPEATS AND THEN BEGINS TO RANT

"Why should he be shut down why should all these wrestlers lose thier jobs why should all these fans lose out,Because some Big Wig at an office in LA who wants to show a new soap,or reality TV,Or some money grabber on THe BOD who wants to cut the strings and run,WEell i wont let Wrestling Die if its the last Thing i do"

all of a sudden Wrestlers rush from the back and attack the BOD and the Tv guys and the people who are pro to ending wrestling one of them grabs a mike and calls for security

(Security is Indy workers and unemployed stars)

about 100 security men come out and the supposed last Ever Wrestling show goes off air with Vince shouting to be heare the same time next week insisting its not over,all the TV guides and sites report the news of the last ever broadcast and say there will be a new show replacing WWEs schedule a Soap opera

The next Monday 9 o clock hits and the Credits for the soap hit all of sudden the screen cuts out to an empty warehouse with a ring in the midde Vince can be heard

"I told i would not die"

To be contnued...............
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

PostSubject: Re: Just a really shit idea i had   Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:05 pm

Not bad...
Back to top Go down
TheDossman
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
TheDossman

PostSubject: Re: Just a really shit idea i had   Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:06 pm

Wait my finger is stuck in my hole thats the third trip to casulty since Friday if only i could remmber how to get it out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Just a really shit idea i had   Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:06 pm

one handed typing now?
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Just a really shit idea i had   Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:07 pm

f stop editng posts now hey
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

PostSubject: Re: Just a really shit idea i had   Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:26 pm

I swear to Allah (await's a Jihad on me) that is his own word's, all I edited was him sucking cock's, that's it, him getting 'aquainted' with his finger's came from his own, erm... finger's... scratch
Back to top Go down
TheDossman
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
TheDossman

PostSubject: Re: Just a really shit idea i had   Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:28 pm

the fingering was me the second time but the first one was not me

The second time was a joke obviously
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Just a really shit idea i had   Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:30 pm

sicko.

in relation to the thread title.

how about...

JR KILLS VINCE lol
Back to top Go down
TheDossman
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
TheDossman

PostSubject: Re: Just a really shit idea i had   Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:31 pm

and why exactly am i sick Sexton
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Just a really shit idea i had   Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:32 pm

not enough activia
Back to top Go down
TheDossman
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
TheDossman

PostSubject: Re: Just a really shit idea i had   Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:33 pm

No actually overdose on Calpol
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Just a really shit idea i had   Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:34 pm

Thedossman wrote:
Wait my finger is stuck in my hole thats the third trip to casulty since Friday if only i could remmber how to get it out Very Happy

thats why
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
TheDossman
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
TheDossman

PostSubject: Re: Just a really shit idea i had   Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:36 pm

Yes My Black hole under my bed which leads into another dimension Duh!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Just a really shit idea i had   Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:37 pm

u cant take black holes to hospital, so can it dooss
Back to top Go down
TheDossman
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
TheDossman

PostSubject: Re: Just a really shit idea i had   Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:39 pm

yeah ya can with my one have you ever actually seen a black womans hole i mean black hole
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Just a really shit idea i had   Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:40 pm

why is this guy back on the boards

hes still said fuck all about wrestling ever
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

PostSubject: Re: Just a really shit idea i had   Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:41 pm

I know it's hard to see a D0ss post and not think some one is taking the piss by editing, but you've spoke to the Wanker! Razz
Back to top Go down
TheDossman
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
TheDossman

PostSubject: Re: Just a really shit idea i had   Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:42 pm

i fucking posted a wrestling comment on the last page if you opened youre eyes until my comments were fricking edited cappish

Umuckjuckulating Fluopinator
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Just a really shit idea i had   Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:43 pm

wasnt that a suggestion how to END wrestling or somhting? its hardly proper discussion
Back to top Go down
TheDossman
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
TheDossman

PostSubject: Re: Just a really shit idea i had   Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:44 pm

example 1 on the very same thread,and i think it is wrestling discussion is it not you going on about who you think will partner De Biase is not wrestling discussion on that logic

i would have all the other promotions just announce they have no more shows and its the end Wrestling cant go on,On Raw Vince would come out everybody would be expecting him to announce the closure of what is now the last ever Wrestling promotion,He comes out followed by all the BOD and Family there is also people who work for the Tv Network and a few reporters

Vince begins to tell the story of How WWE came about he tells anecdotes of Hogan vs Andre Eddie vrs Angle at Mania and such as,He talks of the MNW and the Invasion and this has taken up almost an hour,He then says he would like to call some of his closest Wrestleing friends out,Out comes Rocky,SCSA,Hogan,Flair,HHH,Taker and about another 20

He then begins to adress them saying about how dissapointed he was about how it was all over he tells them they have helped through the good times and the bad (and jokes theve made him a whole lot of money)But he says hes been told that its all over Wrestling has died out its a forgotten case and had to end,They show a 5 minute tape of ome great moments

After the tape Tears can be seen rolling down vinces cheeks,HHH is consoling him he begins to shout"WHY"HE REPEATS AND THEN BEGINS TO RANT

"Why should he be shut down why should all these wrestlers lose thier jobs why should all these fans lose out,Because some Big Wig at an office in LA who wants to show a new soap,or reality TV,Or some money grabber on THe BOD who wants to cut the strings and run,WEell i wont let Wrestling Die if its the last Thing i do"

all of a sudden Wrestlers rush from the back and attack the BOD and the Tv guys and the people who are pro to ending wrestling one of them grabs a mike and calls for security

(Security is Indy workers and unemployed stars)

about 100 security men come out and the supposed last Ever Wrestling show goes off air with Vince shouting to be heare the same time next week insisting its not over,all the TV guides and sites report the news of the last ever broadcast and say there will be a new show replacing WWEs schedule a Soap opera

The next Monday 9 o clock hits and the Credits for the soap hit all of sudden the screen cuts out to an empty warehouse with a ring in the midde Vince can be heard

"I told i would not die"

To be contnued...............
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

PostSubject: Re: Just a really shit idea i had   Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:45 pm

I never edit any wrestling discussion, only people I have EVER edited were Fred and DWfan, apart from that ONE post from Wanker! But NEVER any wrestling talk.
Back to top Go down
TheDossman
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
TheDossman

PostSubject: Re: Just a really shit idea i had   Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:48 pm

I though the Stage thing was brilliantly done if im honest i marked out when i saw it even though i thought it was fake just hearing Triple HHH(His Kayfabe worst enemy,acting like his Best buddy)Vince shouting Paul,Paul my legs sore i split myself with laughter i think they may make it known on Raw or SD now that HHH and Vince are together the other thing i thought is HHH is moved to SD but i think he will be involved in this Vince story and will be a regular on Raw aswell

another example

i dont care about being edited but when i am and then all of a sudden sexton has a pop at me its fucking out of line and i think because my name is Dossman and i am seen as the Bull shitter the joker the Retard i cant have a fucking valid opinion on anything because its turned into a fucking joke like this thread was,im just saying if say a diffrent member was to post something that i do they would get a much larger response than i do because i am Dossman i must be joking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a really shit idea i had   Just a really shit idea i had - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a really shit idea i had
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next