Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Possible storyline idea for ECW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Possible storyline idea for ECW Empty
PostSubject: Possible storyline idea for ECW   Possible storyline idea for ECW EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:38 pm

I would like to see Kizarny moved over to ECW in the coming weeks and form a stable along with Boogyman, Goldust and Khali, they could also use Hornswoggle as well, I would have this stable be a face stable, it would be good competition for Paul Birchill and Jack Swagger, however I would have this stable fued with Swagger, although I doubt Swagger would get anything big out of it, however I think this could work up until Mania with Kizarny stealing his World Title and Swagger having to go through them all for it, finishing up with Khali.

After Swagger beats down the stable and beats them all, he cuts a promo on ECW about how the title was not the factor in why he beat them all up, it was the fact that those weirdos had the nerve to disrespect him by stealing from him, however its nothing more than he would expect from those bunch of misfits, Swagger would then shoot on the ECW belt and claim its worthless anyway, its not even gold, it doesn't deserve to be around his waist, he jumps out the ring gets a trash can, takes it back in the ring and bins the World Title right there and then, he says he will get his own strap, one deserving of an all American American World Champion!

Later on in the show we see Tommy Dreamer backstage, he is just messing around and firing a few people up, then he puts his coffee in the bin, low and behold he notices something, he takes a closer look and finds the ECW title, believing Swagger has lost it, he hunts down Swagger and returns it, only to be met with a sneer from Swagger, asking him if his old ears had not heard what he thought of the strap, telling him to put it back where he found it, its the only place that it deserves to be, in the trash!.......... Dreamer appears puzzled

Next week Dreamer opens up ECW with the ECW World Title in his hands, he goes on about the rich history of ECW and the rich history of past winners of the ECW World Heavyweight Title, he would then admit that while its not the same world title that many legends of ECW has held, it holds the same significance, it still means you are the champion of the world on Extreme Championship Wrestling, it should never be disrespected.

I would then like to see Tommy Dreamer as the unofficial ECW World Champion, and he could defend the title every week against everyone and anyone, he holds an open contract week after week to anyone who wants to challenge for it, he wants to prove its worth, all the while Jack Swagger would be the opposite, he would only defend the real ECW World Title at PPV's or if his contract stipulated the title must be defended on certain dates, I would have this go on for about two/three months before there was a big blow off at either Judgement Day or Extreme Rules (formerly One Night Stand)

This would for me, rejuvenate ECW, it would also give Tommy Dreamer one last good storyline to run with if his time is truly coming to an end, it would also give guys like Goldust and Kizarny a role in the company, one more than 30 second segments on TV, it gives Swagger more bodies to beat and different styles to combat and it could lead to a big PPV match at a PPV named after Extreme Championship Wrestling

Thoughts.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Fat Chick Thriller
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Location : Hiding in your mum's wardrobe Number of posts : 206

Possible storyline idea for ECW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible storyline idea for ECW   Possible storyline idea for ECW EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:54 pm

While we rarely agree, I think if this happened it would make for good TV and hopefully a few matches involving dreamer to remind people of what ECW used to be about. maybe even have a ladder/stairway to hell match at the extreme rules ppv with both titles up there. (like razor and hbk's WM10).
A Good Read
Back to top Go down

Possible storyline idea for ECW
Page 1 of 1