Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

fergie wants to swap shit for shit

Go down 
+4
Perfect Jack
Discopants
JacMan
Junior
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

fergie wants to swap shit for shit Empty
PostSubject: fergie wants to swap shit for shit   fergie wants to swap shit for shit EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:35 pm

Manchester United Manager Sir Alex Ferguson is reportedly prepared to offload Dimitar Berbatov and Anderson to fund the signing of Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema.
============================

So he wants to offload a struggling lazy striker and a midfielder for another struggling striker who is way overated Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: fergie wants to swap shit for shit   fergie wants to swap shit for shit EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:44 pm

Benzema is far from shit.

Berbatov was overrated at Spurs and from seeing him at Man United he has not performed and justified the 30 million price tag.

Anderson played well the season before last but seem to have a bad attitude and was used sparingly this year. The only thing I remember about him last year was his goal vs Spurs
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: fergie wants to swap shit for shit   fergie wants to swap shit for shit EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:48 pm

all i know is that benzema is far from liked by real madrid fans a poor season and where has he proven he is good ? one or two seasons in the fucking french leauge :s
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: fergie wants to swap shit for shit   fergie wants to swap shit for shit EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:50 pm

Benzema will come good, so will Berbatov too probably but for £30m he hasn't impressed.

Anderson is someone who I think is well underrated, he plays in a really tough role for a young player to cope with and I'm sure he'll end up a star.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: fergie wants to swap shit for shit   fergie wants to swap shit for shit EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:50 pm

Benzema is good but he rejected us last season so for that reason I wouldn't want him to come.

As for Berbatov and Anderson, I think we should keep them both. Anderson was great two years ago but injury and form has dipped. I'm too sure about Berbatov. I think he was bought to replace Saha who despite his injury problems we shouldn't have sold. He's still a great player.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

At Lyon he was quality. In spain he hasnt played as much as he has liked. But you can't say a player is bad for struggling in a certain league. For example Forlan didnt do well at Man United but now look at him in Spain for athletico and villareal
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: fergie wants to swap shit for shit   fergie wants to swap shit for shit EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:53 pm

i wouldnt want berbatov at united infact the only reason he is ther imo is fergie doesnt want to sell for cheap and lose say 15million (if hes lucky) . Berbatov is lazy as hell and ferguson of all people wouldnt stand for that so i think hes only there to keep face
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

PostSubject: Re: fergie wants to swap shit for shit   fergie wants to swap shit for shit EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Junior wrote:
i wouldnt want berbatov at united infact the only reason he is ther imo is fergie doesnt want to sell for cheap and lose say 15million (if hes lucky) . Berbatov is lazy as hell and ferguson of all people wouldnt stand for that so i think hes only there to keep face

Maybe. If Ferguson does want to sell him then a swap deal with Wolfsburg for Dzeko would be a good option.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: fergie wants to swap shit for shit   fergie wants to swap shit for shit EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:57 pm

Perfect Jack wrote:
Junior wrote:

Maybe. If Ferguson does want to sell him then a swap deal with Wolfsburg for Dzeko would be a good option.

I think Wolfsburg said they wanted arounf 60 million for him taking th piss out o Never going to happen
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: fergie wants to swap shit for shit   fergie wants to swap shit for shit EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:58 pm

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2010/06/30/2002447/wolfsburg-shock-manchester-city-by-placing-50m-price-tag-on-edin-
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

PostSubject: Re: fergie wants to swap shit for shit   fergie wants to swap shit for shit EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:58 pm

JacMan wrote:
Perfect Jack wrote:
Junior wrote:

I think Wolfsburg said they wanted arounf 60 million for him taking th piss out o Never going to happen

Oh lord lol. I would never pay 60 mil for Dzeko.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: fergie wants to swap shit for shit   fergie wants to swap shit for shit EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:39 pm

I wouldn't realistically pay £60 million for any player.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: fergie wants to swap shit for shit   fergie wants to swap shit for shit EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:40 pm

Rocky wrote:
I wouldn't realistically pay £60 million for any player.

Messi?
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: fergie wants to swap shit for shit   fergie wants to swap shit for shit EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:41 pm

Andy Reid?
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: fergie wants to swap shit for shit   fergie wants to swap shit for shit EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:41 pm

i think he means the money in football is silly
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: fergie wants to swap shit for shit   fergie wants to swap shit for shit EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Don't get into a money discussion No
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: fergie wants to swap shit for shit   fergie wants to swap shit for shit EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Junior wrote:
i think he means the money in football is silly

That is true
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

exactly Laughing
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

its pointless discussion anyway as everyone agrees lol
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: fergie wants to swap shit for shit   fergie wants to swap shit for shit EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:44 pm

There's too much money in football...yep...good...fine...thanks...see ya!

Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: fergie wants to swap shit for shit   fergie wants to swap shit for shit EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Discopants wrote:

I was going to ask "what is that supposed to mean" but you don't (and I don't really) want a discussion about it.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: fergie wants to swap shit for shit   fergie wants to swap shit for shit EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:48 pm

exactly and this will sound ironic now but they go on and on about it and express so many points and blah blah but its all same outcome lol
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: fergie wants to swap shit for shit   fergie wants to swap shit for shit EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:50 pm

Rocky wrote:
Discopants wrote:

I was going to ask "what is that supposed to mean" but you don't (and I don't really) want a discussion about it.

Just an example of what 99% of "money" discussion ends up as, just stick a few £££'s in and ya laughing!
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: fergie wants to swap shit for shit   fergie wants to swap shit for shit EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:52 pm

I disagree, there isn't enough money in football.

I want to see a £1 billion player.

.... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: fergie wants to swap shit for shit   fergie wants to swap shit for shit EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:53 pm

i knew someone was going to make that joke i just wasnt going to do it well done you leek you have a worse sense of humor than......me Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fergie wants to swap shit for shit   fergie wants to swap shit for shit Empty

Back to top Go down

fergie wants to swap shit for shit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next