Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal Empty
PostSubject: Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal   Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:49 pm

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has agreed personal terms with Barcelona as he edges ever closer to joining the European champions from Inter Milan.
The Swedish striker has arrived in the Catalan capital and is due to undergo a medical on Monday.

"I am very, very happy and once everything has been done I will be the happiest man in the world," he said.
Inter have accepted Barcelona's offer of about £40m plus Samuel Eto'o, who is having a medical in Milan on Monday.

Former Arsenal midfielder Alexander Hleb is being offered to the Italian club on loan as part of the deal.

Eto'o successfully concluded negotiations with Inter on Thursday, and now it appears that Ibrahimovic has followed suit with Barca after flying to Europe from the United States, where Inter are currently on tour.

"It's difficult to explain my feelings," Ibrahimovic told Barca TV. "We are almost there, only my signature is missing."

The Swede said he was a "very boring person" and spent most of his free time at home with his family. "I am a professional footballer, very relaxed," he said. "I like making other people happy. If they are happy then I am too."

Ibrahimovic picked up a wrist injury during Inter's friendly defeat by Chelsea on Tuesday, but it is not thought to have had any impact on his impending move.

Barca have also given permission for Eto'o and Hleb to travel to Milan to undergo medicals at Inter.
I
brahimovic was the top scorer in Serie A last season while Eto'o was equally prolific as Barca clinched an unprecedented treble after landing the La Liga, Copa del Rey and Champions League crowns.
But with Eto'o, 28, only having one year left on his current deal, Barca were willing to sell.

Reports suggest the Cameroon international has agreed a five-year deal with Inter and will earn about £9.6m a season. It brings an end to his five-year stay at the Nou Camp.

"I'm very happy to be at Inter. I'm here to work and win the Champions League," Eto'o was quoted as saying by the Serie A champions' website (www.inter.it).

The deal is now a step closer although the stumbling block could still be Hleb's reluctance to move to Italy.

The Belarus international told Sport Bild magazine: "I have a contract with Barcelona and am currently preparing for the new season with the team.
"My aim is to make the breakthrough here and be successful with this club."
Hleb's agent has even denied being contacted about a switch to Inter.
"Nobody has spoken to me or Alex about a possible transfer to Inter Milan," said Uli Ferber.
"We are all a bit surprised about the recent press reports, which we cannot confirm."

In my opinion Barcelona are crazy. 40 million + Eto'o and Hleb for a year to sign Ibrahimovic. I think Eto'o is better
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal   Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:51 pm

whenever i've watched Ibrahimovic play he's always lazy and never really looks like he evens cares if he wins or loses on the other hand Eto is a gready footballer and only passes once he has scored himself
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal   Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:02 pm

I don't like Ibrahimovic and think he will lesson the Barca quality, Barca are all about pace and movement, Zlaten prefers to drop off, stand still hang on the shoulder of a defender, Eto'o in my opinion is a far better striker although he is one helluva money orientated greedy cunt
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

Location : Malvern Number of posts : 608 Favourite Wrestler : WWE:Jack Swagger
TNA: Jay Lethal
All Time: Shawn Michaels/The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal   Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:07 pm

Absolutely crazy,Cracking player but not sure how he'll fit with a pacy attacking tactics that Barce emply cos as Gaff said he likes to play deep.Better than Eto'o imo but a lazy fecker.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal   Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:11 pm

I'd definitely swap him for Eto'o, think he's far superior on nearly every level and with the support Barca can give him he won't have to run around like a crazy.

Eto'o only has a year left at Barca too so they had to get rid of him now really.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal   Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:13 pm

Quote :
he support Barca can give him he won't have to run around like a crazy

taking th piss out o Aye right, when have you ever saw that lazy fucker run around crazy? one of the most overrated laziest forwards in Europe although he is naturally far more gifted than Eto'o, Inter will well win out that deal
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal   Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:15 pm

Never, but I'm saying he won't have to Smile

I reckon good deal for both, when you only have a year left your value drops a canny bit.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal   Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:45 pm

I think it will be detrimental to Barcelonas style of play, they rely on the pace and movement of their front three so Iniesta and Xavi can pick them apart, they obviously wont become a bd team but I'm willing to bet they will never be as fluent with him up top instead of Eto'o
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

PostSubject: Re: Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal   Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:47 pm

To be honest i think Inter have got the best of this deal. 40 million they received. They could but David Villa and Silva from Valencia on top of Eto'o
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal   Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:51 pm

They should have offered Liverpool a similar deal for Torres
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal   Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:53 pm

That would of been a better deal for Barcelona. Instead of getting Ibrahimovic they would be getting a more complete striker. I doubt Liverpool would accept that offer though
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal   Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:12 pm

Don't know, Eto'o is rated around £25m, so they would be getting a top class proven striker and £40m, the Liverpool owners might have just took it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal   Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal Empty

Back to top Go down

Ibrahimovic and eto'o Swap Deal
Page 1 of 1