Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

5 star wrestling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

5 star wrestling Empty
PostSubject: 5 star wrestling   5 star wrestling EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:58 pm

On FreeSports right now. Already 2 hours in. Rey Mysterio vs Mark Haskins Live from Newcastle.

The show info says they are following the UK mega tour, so expect there will be more shows on. Bit random coming out of nowhere. Repeat is tommorrow at 9:30pm

Main event is the all American American Jake Hager vs John Morrison.

Advertised for next week Page's family Laughing
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

5 star wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 star wrestling   5 star wrestling EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 10:41 am

Was it any good? I heard it was on, but I couldn't find FreeSports on my TV!
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

5 star wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 star wrestling   5 star wrestling EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 12:20 pm

I didn't really get into it because it was already most of the way through. But do you remember when Spike (I think) showed a one off show from Scotland with Drew, Rey, Morrison etc. It was basically the same as that, but with a weekly feel featuring some storyline features that can continue. And SoCal Val was doing the backstage interviews instead of someone with no tv experience. The show didn't get cut off air by running late either haha. So slightly more polished. I might stick it on tonight to properly watch the matches.

https://www.freesports.tv website has all the channel numbers. Sky 427. Freeview etc are all ch 95. Some boxes need retunes, but Sky has it without doing anything fancy.

Live, 3 hour, UK based wrestling show airing weekly is a ballsy move. Be good to see them succeed. Even if they didn't consult the brains trust Laughing

Last edited by Sexton Hardcastle on Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

5 star wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 star wrestling   5 star wrestling EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 12:53 pm

If they did consult, one thing we'd have said is... Don't have commentators call action on an invasion angle like it's a match though. That was one thing that stood out. There was a shock invasion that was an attempt at realism, but acknowledging the action made it the most false looking part of what I saw of the show lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

5 star wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 star wrestling   5 star wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

5 star wrestling
Page 1 of 1