Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TNA star hates wrestling

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

TNA star hates wrestling Empty
PostSubject: TNA star hates wrestling   TNA star hates wrestling EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:34 pm

TNA Wrestling has posted online the latest episode of its Spin Cycle web series, which features Rob Van Dam, Brian Kendrick, Mickie James and Douglas Williams as panelists, with Jeremy Borash hosting. The wrestler formerly known as "The Brian Kendrick" notably remarked his hidden secret, his hatred for finisher maneuvers, and his conspiracy theory for 9/11.

In response to the topic of the premiere finishing maneuver in the company, Kendrick replied, "I think the idea of having a move to finish someone off with is silly to begin with. You know what I mean?

"I'm going to wait to hit you with my speciality move, then you'll be knocked out."

On the topic of hidden secrets, Kendrick said that at times, he really hates being a professional wrestler.

"My hidden secret is sometimes I hate wrestling so much," he revealed.

"I was lying in bed last night and I couldn't move my knee. I just started crying. I had to wrestle a dark match because of all the stupid politics. And I just hate being a wrestler so much sometimes that I just want to slap myself in the face for being so stupid."

He later issued his conspiracy theory for 9/11, calling it "an inside job."
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: TNA star hates wrestling   TNA star hates wrestling EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:51 pm

I was lying in bed last night and I couldn't move my knee. I just started crying. I had to wrestle a dark match because of all the stupid politics. And I just hate being a wrestler so much sometimes that I just want to slap myself in the face for being so stupid."

And how many people leave WWE and whine about the politics? In honesty, if he'd stuck it out in WWE, knocked the weed on the head, he could have been a much bigger star than the guy doing TNA dark matches.
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA star hates wrestling   TNA star hates wrestling EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:04 pm

Grecian wrote:
I was lying in bed last night and I couldn't move my knee. I just started crying. I had to wrestle a dark match because of all the stupid politics. And I just hate being a wrestler so much sometimes that I just want to slap myself in the face for being so stupid."

And how many people leave WWE and whine about the politics? In honesty, if he'd stuck it out in WWE, knocked the weed on the head, he could have been a much bigger star than the guy doing TNA dark matches.

When he first started doing the "The Brian Kendrick" gimmick he got a decent push and was in the main event of a ppv. Im sure that if he got off the weed then that push could have been sustained as he did seem to get over.
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: TNA star hates wrestling   TNA star hates wrestling EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:23 pm

Kendrick is brilliant and should be getting more time on impact fueding for the X-division title.
On last weeks impact all he had to do was sit in the corner reading his book,But he pulled this off and made it look great.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: TNA star hates wrestling   TNA star hates wrestling EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:33 pm

he is very good at the entertainment/acting/selling side of things just lacks the drive and size. not surprising that some people hate it at times because you basically spend your career at 80% fitness if you are lucky.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: TNA star hates wrestling   TNA star hates wrestling EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:59 pm

I see what he means about finishers but it would be a bit shit if matches today ended with a leg drop (sorry Hogan). Plus, it fires the crowd right up when the RKO is hit out of nowhere for example and then of course, you have the epic moments when someone kicks out of a finisher and the commentators go nuts.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: TNA star hates wrestling   TNA star hates wrestling EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Saint Jimmy wrote:
Grecian wrote:

When he first started doing the "The Brian Kendrick" gimmick he got a decent push and was in the main event of a ppv. Im sure that if he got off the weed then that push could have been sustained as he did seem to get over.

Definitely. In that Scramble match, he had the longest 'interim' title reign, in a match that included Triple H. No small feat. the gimmick was working, it was helping Zeke Jackson as the intimidating big bugger... then he won't give up weed, and it all pretty much stops.

You have to think, these guys really don't help themselves... and then bleat about the 'politics' being the only reason they're not a star bigger than Austin and Hogan combined.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: TNA star hates wrestling   TNA star hates wrestling EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:36 pm

finishers make sense in the context they are intended. For example doing a finisher at the start would not finish someone, but it should not be about impact, it should be about ego and crowd pleasing. I.e you have then just about beat so its show off time. Over use however and extra focus on how good they are has changed that, i think, to mean it should just basically kill them dead, but not on ppv of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA star hates wrestling   TNA star hates wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA star hates wrestling
Page 1 of 1