Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Reality TV star to work with WWE soon, Wrestler comments on no wrestling in WWE, Rocks movie a hit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Country : Reality TV star to work with WWE soon, Wrestler comments on no wrestling in WWE, Rocks movie a hit England-1

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

Reality TV star to work with WWE soon, Wrestler comments on no wrestling in WWE, Rocks movie a hit Empty
PostSubject: Reality TV star to work with WWE soon, Wrestler comments on no wrestling in WWE, Rocks movie a hit   Reality TV star to work with WWE soon, Wrestler comments on no wrestling in WWE, Rocks movie a hit EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:19 pm

- John Miller, who is currently starring on Oxygen's "Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too" reality show and has wrestled for Ohio Valley Wrestling plus WWE's Florida Championship Wrestling, told NewsandTribune.com that he will be at Extreme Rules next week as well as WWE's TV tapings that week.

He also wrote on Twitter:

"11 more days till I go on a 4 day tour with WWE! I'm going to get a job and sign hopefully sign a contract, wish me luck everyone!!! Im booked for WWE Pay Per View in Tampa on May 1st. Then I will be in Miami,Fl May 2nd for Monday Night Raw then May 3rd Orlando for smackdown."

- Fast Five with The Rock opened this past Thursday in Australia and was a huge hit. One out of three people in Australia who went to the movies on Thursday went to see the movie, earning $2.4 million in one night. It will open here in the United States this week.

- WWE developmental star Seth Rollins, the former Tyler Black, was asked by a fan what he thinks about WWE not wanting to be referred to as a professional wrestling company. Rollins replied with the following:

"I think you have to understand the idea of it. I was skeptical at first too, but it's all a marketing scheme. When push comes to shove WWE will always be professional wrestling, but they are branching out and doing so much more nowadays that the word "wrestling" really pigeonholes the brand...so eliminating the word expands the brand and creates many new avenues to go down."

Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Country : Reality TV star to work with WWE soon, Wrestler comments on no wrestling in WWE, Rocks movie a hit England-1

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

Reality TV star to work with WWE soon, Wrestler comments on no wrestling in WWE, Rocks movie a hit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality TV star to work with WWE soon, Wrestler comments on no wrestling in WWE, Rocks movie a hit   Reality TV star to work with WWE soon, Wrestler comments on no wrestling in WWE, Rocks movie a hit EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:25 pm

No idea who that reality star dude is but Black sounds like he's being diplomatic, I really hope he gets called up soon and not onto NXT!
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Reality TV star to work with WWE soon, Wrestler comments on no wrestling in WWE, Rocks movie a hit   Reality TV star to work with WWE soon, Wrestler comments on no wrestling in WWE, Rocks movie a hit EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:22 am

it is a good idea, why create a new company when you have a globaly recognised name and symbol. Wwe entertainment, wwe sports, wwe event planning. Xfl is an example of fucking business up, but if say wwe became a sports regulator and governing body they could in theory 'host' the nfl, just an example due to the disputes in the nfl recently. It's funny to think top american sports some years dont even run a league
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reality TV star to work with WWE soon, Wrestler comments on no wrestling in WWE, Rocks movie a hit   Reality TV star to work with WWE soon, Wrestler comments on no wrestling in WWE, Rocks movie a hit Empty

Back to top Go down

Reality TV star to work with WWE soon, Wrestler comments on no wrestling in WWE, Rocks movie a hit
Page 1 of 1