Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Jericho Comments On Wrestling Future, Whether He Would Wrestle Outside 'E

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Jericho Comments On Wrestling Future, Whether He Would Wrestle Outside 'E England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Jericho Comments On Wrestling Future, Whether He Would Wrestle Outside 'E Empty
PostSubject: Jericho Comments On Wrestling Future, Whether He Would Wrestle Outside 'E   Jericho Comments On Wrestling Future, Whether He Would Wrestle Outside 'E EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:48 pm

Quote :
Chris Jericho told The Sun that he will never result outside the auspices of World Wrestling Entertainment as he remains completely loyal to the organization.

"I have a certain understanding with Vince (McMahon)," Jericho said in an interview. "Sometimes he gets mad at me, sometimes I get mad at him. But the bottom line is I love wrestling and I love the WWE. I will never wrestle anywhere other than the WWE. That's a given and everyone knows it."

Jericho also offered comment on his current status in the wrestling industry.

"I could tell you everything that is going on in black and white, but that wouldn't be as fun," said Jericho. "You'll have to wait and see how things play out. I got kicked in the head in WWE and now I'm coming to the UK to rock my socks off."

Jericho also addressed the possibility of commentating, why he didn't remain as "Y2J" when he returned to WWE in 2007, and included some comments on the differences between the way Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan approach change. To read the interview, click here. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/3173236/Chris-Jericho-insists-he-will-remain-loyal-to-the-WWE.html
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Country : Jericho Comments On Wrestling Future, Whether He Would Wrestle Outside 'E England-1

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Comments On Wrestling Future, Whether He Would Wrestle Outside 'E   Jericho Comments On Wrestling Future, Whether He Would Wrestle Outside 'E EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:38 pm

would love to see him commentating
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Country : Jericho Comments On Wrestling Future, Whether He Would Wrestle Outside 'E Ireland

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Comments On Wrestling Future, Whether He Would Wrestle Outside 'E   Jericho Comments On Wrestling Future, Whether He Would Wrestle Outside 'E EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:02 pm

He would be epic on commentary.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jericho Comments On Wrestling Future, Whether He Would Wrestle Outside 'E   Jericho Comments On Wrestling Future, Whether He Would Wrestle Outside 'E Empty

Back to top Go down

Jericho Comments On Wrestling Future, Whether He Would Wrestle Outside 'E
Page 1 of 1