Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Country : WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 7:04 pm

I'll be getting it on PS4 too. Apparently, the PS3 version is horrible. None of the new features are on the PS3 version, a massively smaller career-mode, and most of the graphics have been used from the last years version.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 8:19 pm

Graphics on ps4 look very good glad my bro bought a ps4 saw what it looks like on ps3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Country : WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 England-1

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:04 am

There will probably still be negatives, like 10% of the wrestlers are not facial scanned so Brock and Rock might look shit in comparison to some. But there is a lot of positives about the ps4 version, like it's been announced that it will run at 60fps.

I don't think they even changed the match system on the last gen, but the ps4 version is designed to build up and switch momentum like actual wrestling matches
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Country : WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:30 am

One of the worst things about WWE2k14 was the awful reversal system, so hopefully they'll have sorted that out.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 4:53 pm

in the first Video you can see ex Crewe keeper Stuart Tomlinson at the performance center, and I've just noticed that he even appeared on NXT this week as Hugo Knox 

WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 18110_stuart_tomlinson_1

Last edited by Sexton Hardcastle on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 4:42 pm

WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 Ff51ab571e29e652acd1253a3b515121_original
WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 A496593f9215e417bc82f076e383de74_original
examples of adding current attires.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 5:21 pm

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2270581-wwe-2k15-review-gameplay-impressions-and-more-for-xbox-one-and-ps4

a nice long review is what we've been waiting for.

Apparently reversals are a lot harder using the same too early too late button pressing, and gameplay is slower and more methodical. It seems like if you want to play it more like a simulation and less like a beat-em-up it will be good, but for anyone wanting to dick on opponents and reverse everything it will probably get frustrating.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 8:26 pm

I was looking forward to playing this after work tomorrow, but just remembered i cancelled my pre order from Amazon, i'll just have to see the price in Asda or tesco tomorrow and if it's any dearer i'll just have to order it from amazon again and wait another week to play it as i'm working away next week.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 8:32 pm

Just checked online prices, Tesco is the same price as amazon
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 10:53 pm

I finally got myself a PS4, so I'm trading in my remaining PS3 games, plus I got a Game voucher last Christmas that I should probably spend!
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:45 pm

WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 Transm10

I was just making some transparent images ready for game logos and tattoos so thought I'd post a handy site.

http://www134.lunapic.com/editor/?action=transparent

it shows up on a light background, so I think it will work in the game. Grab any image you want, upload it and click a few things and you're done. Probably try a few wrestler logos tomorrow
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 4:02 pm

Just got this today, the new chain wrestling is brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:51 am

Anyone tried the career mode? I somehow beat Bo Dallas in my fourth match, with awful stats, and I don't quite know how I did it. I then won the NXT No 1 Contenders match, then somehow battered Adrian Neville enough to win the title. Got my first defence against Rusev next time I play.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 11:38 am

Not yet, but If I am in a position to win the title after 6 matches I might lose on purpose if it doesn't punish you completely for a title loss.

Has there been any indication that the game can handle heel moves? Like if Rusev is throwing you around can you walk out on him (count out) without losing the belt
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 12:49 pm

I took Neville outside the ring, and Cole started blathering on about 'champion's advantage' until he got back in. I'll give a count-out loss a go, and let you know.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:25 pm

it would open up the game mode if you can choose different finishes as a heel. A title reign where you always retain with a pin fall would be a bit tedious.

I take it you start with a pretty basic looking development guy but get to unlock things to add to your look? A bit like Duke Rotundo to Husky Harris to Bray Wyatt
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:29 pm

I did my usual creation of me, complete with ginger beard, Union Jack tights and knee-pads. You can go into stupid levels of detail (some of the created ones online are insane), but never really make myself too complicated.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 6:43 pm

Hopefully you need to unlock stuff, as i had a wee look at the create bit and it seemed a bit basic, i've not made a guy yet, going to finish the showcase modes first.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:03 pm

I thought the best start would be my career to learn the game, but Bill Demott just keeps telling me I suck, no coaching on how to pace yourself for stamina but gain enough momentum. I've only done a couple of performance centre things getting a bad rating vs Rusev and good vs some fake mexican who kept doing a hurricanrana, twat!

I've read the manual properly now so I'll keep an eye on momentum to see how it builds and how much stamina gets taken.

And I think I messed up on logos, the ones I took the background away from saved as .gif which don't upload, and a regular image uploaded seemed to vanish after a while. TECHNOLOGY!!
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 12:51 pm

All DeMott does is tell you how crap you are. Think that's built into the game!
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:12 pm

Yeah, I realised after the next development session when I got 4 stars he was just going on at random. I'm liking the slower tempo, but I was over anticipating big slow moves from big beasty bastards and not reacting to the lucha one so reversals obviously vary on your how quick and agile the opponent is.

I also managed to lose to Bo Dallas cheers
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 1:57 pm

has anyone had a push yet? I remember I chose not to go for an NXT rematch and since then nothing much has happened. I thought filling the face meter would give me some options. It has not.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:15 pm

All that happens is Vickie saying beat these four random guys you'll get a push, then we have nothing planned for this week have a dark or tune up match,

Then Triple H says the same

Then Vickie again

Then Triple H says your ready for a title shot if you beat and put on great matches with 3/4 other cunts, then you end up fighting and tagging with some made up cunt from NXT, then you end up getting Taker at WM, beat him and its back to we have nothing have a dark/tune up match again.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:51 pm

What signature and finisher moves do you use?
I change mine a lot cause i get bored but i've kept the recent ones for a while now

Signature 1 - Cradle DDT (Paige's current finisher, the rampaiger)
Signature 2 - Jumping Complete Shot (R-Truths finisher)

Finisher 1 - Spinning Complete Shot (like the sister abigail, but better)
Finisher 2 - Running High Knee (Bryans finisher)
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:26 pm

first Signature: KO. Starts a neckbreaker stops half way and smashes a bull hammer like elbow in the back of their head.
Second Sig: Flatliner. Like a strong style complete shot.

Finisher: Buzzkiller or Firemans carry cutter
Second: Suplex Piledriver

Think I have an F5 as catch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next