Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Country : WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 4 Ireland

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 1:37 pm

Yeah that sounds like a smart thing to do. When you grapple and you have to move the right analog stick in a direction to get the upperhand, how does that work? do you have to move it around the circle until you find the red spot or do you go in the opposite direction of your opponent?
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 4 Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 1:44 pm

Red spot.

Also don't make your guy a big massive cunt, they go down it takes forever for the cunt to get back up. But with a big guy you don't need to worry about the chain wrestling, also Bo Dallas is a cunt in the game,
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Country : WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 4 Ireland

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 5:22 pm

Cheers Fergie,

probably my first mistake then, I've made my guy 6'5, but he's slim though. I haven't had any interaction with Bo Dallas yet.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:15 pm

you're right fergie, bo dallas is a cunt just wrestled the prick couldn't get a move in.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Country : WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 4 Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 7:27 am

I managed to beat him to win the nxt title, somehow kicked out of three finishers. N absolute shit to beat. I got into the main rosters and got whipped by R-Truth every time I faced him.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 12:25 pm

That would annoy the hell out of me. I debuted in NXT last night won my first 3 matches. Been putting all the points I get into stamina, stamina and damage recovery and momentum. My overall is about 59 I think.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:13 pm

Year 6 of career mode. Still not in the Rumble, I get Barron sodding Blade again instead. Still not bloody title match. Starting to irritate me rather a lot.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:22 pm

you not had any title shots grec? us/intercontinental/tagteam or wwe title?
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 4 England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:45 am

only had world title run which was took off me cos i chose not to defend it once and never got another shot again fuck all happened in my career part from fued with cena and blade
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 5:25 pm

Got bored of playing FIFA, UFC & Watchdogs, so i've deleted everything and started again.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 8:19 pm

Year 8 of my career. Still no WWE title shot.

Got bored and started getting DQ ed in every match. I'm now a heel and am in the Authority.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 12:01 am

I done that in NXT just couldn't beat Rusev so just got DQ'd, i found a easy-ish way to win though, when the cunt your facing gets a signature or finisher get out the ring and attack, they wont hit the finisher outside the ring. That doesn't seem to be helping me on Superstars facing Goldust though he gets a Sig/Finisher up really quickly, then reverses absolutley everything. I just gave up and turned it off.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:02 pm

My pain continues...

Build-up to the Royal Rumble 2024 (yes, I'm that far into it). Triple H tells me if I win my next series of matches, I'll get the title shot at the PPV. I beat Miz. I beat Sandow. I beat Ziggler. I get stuck into a triple threat against the three of them.

I lose the fucking PPV when Miz pins Sandow, and instead of breaking up the pin, my guy instead won't switch his attacking focus from Ziggler. I get a crappy match with Bryan, then get told I'm not world title material.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 8:03 am

Finally won the WWE title last night.

In the build-up to Survivor Series, I suddenly had Cena tell me I wasn't a worthy champ. I then beat Henry, Fandango, Ziggler and Big Show, got the title shot at Survivor Series and won it off Cena. The game then jumps 15 years, and I'm apparently retiring - is this normal?
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 8:56 am

Yes, jumps 15 years, couple of pointless matches, one last match, against Bryan or Barron fucking Blade.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 4 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:07 am

Lost to Bo Dallas, hardly got a move in and when I did it was reversed. Incredibly frustrating, changed my focus to universe, using my CAW. Currently feuding with Rusev and for some reason Brie Bella got involved on my side first, then changed to Rusev's. A nice feature is that Lana announces Rusev which I think is pretty cool. Now I have a submission match against him.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 1:34 pm

Little update on the universe mode. I'm the current US champion which I beat Rusev for and last night, I won the MITB ladder match which took me 50 minutes
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 5:28 pm

The last time I tried the MitB match and gave up after about an hour and just let Cesaro win it, was doing my tits in.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:01 pm

haha, I know that feeling, it's incredibly frustrating. Only a couple times did the AI come close to winning it, but luckily enough, the other AI managed to knock them down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4