Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Money in the bank PPV

Go down 
+4
Perfect Jack
feяgie22
dwindow
Mackem
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Money in the bank PPV  Empty
PostSubject: Money in the bank PPV    Money in the bank PPV  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:18 am

There will be 2 ladder matches at mitb. One for the vacant wwe world heavyweight championship and another for a braid case. So my questions to you and a) who do you want to win each match
b) who do you want to win each match

For the wwe world heavyweight title match I want Cesaro to win but have a feeling sheamus will win it.

For the breifcase I want Barrett to win but I think it's nailed on for Rollins to win.
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Money in the bank PPV    Money in the bank PPV  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:42 pm

I think I'd like Bray to win the WWE World Heavyweight title match but I think Cena will win it and go on to face Brock at Summerslam. I think I'd like to have seen Cesaro in the actual MITB match for the briefcase as that'd elevate him and give Heyman something to talk about!

As for the Briefcase match I'd like Ambrose to win which could lead to a good heel run but I think they'll give it to Barrett. Rollins and Ambrose will get each other over in a strong storyline so don't need the push so I think they'll give it to Barrett to elevate him up the card.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Money in the bank PPV    Money in the bank PPV  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:48 pm

WWE Match: Want - Cesaro, Actual Winner - Kane
Briefcase: Want - Seth Rollins/Dean Ambrose, Actual Winner - Jack Swagger
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Money in the bank PPV    Money in the bank PPV  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:56 pm

I'd like Reigns to win the wwe world title ladder match, but I think Orton will.

I did want Barrett to win the money in the bank match but seeing as he's injured and a doubt for Sunday, I'd like Rollins or Ambrose to win. Think Rollins will win. If Rollins does win I think he will cash in when Orton has lost the title or after some time the usual group split happens.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Money in the bank PPV    Money in the bank PPV  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:29 pm

I think Reigns will stop Orton winning and HHH will come out to stop Reigns winning and Kane or Cena will win, depending on Bryan's return date.

If Barrett is injured then they will be doing some quick creative planning to work out how to get Ambrose or Rollins to take it, but maybe Swagger has finished his punishment and can start his push again. I've not seen the final line up yet
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Money in the bank PPV    Money in the bank PPV  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:26 pm

Orton I think will win the title and face Lesnar at Summerslam.

Wanted Barrett to win MITB really badly but I expect now Ambrose to get it. Although wouldn't be surprised for Rollins to win it and have a shot after the match of Rollins at the top and Ambrose through a table in the ring or something with Rollins looking down.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Money in the bank PPV    Money in the bank PPV  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:56 pm

if one of Ambrose and Rollins won it they could have them put it up for grabs in another match at Summerslam to make it interesting. I can't see it being used for the belt until the Rumble, EC or MANIA. It has to be someone worth the huge push, so i'd have Rollins win it at MITB and Dean Ambrose take it at Summerslam, possibley to turn on Reigns with a cash in at Mania. His work has been outstanding lately, so probably the most deserving, even if I think his push doesn't really require the case, but I don't want it wasted on Dolph, RVD or Swagger as their pushes wouldn't be worthy of the combined titles.
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

PostSubject: Re: Money in the bank PPV    Money in the bank PPV  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 11:49 pm

Shame Reigns, Bray or Cesaro aren't in the normal MITB as they would all be good winners.
Can't see past Cena/Orton but think Cena especially with the lower than Vince expected Network numbers, though it screws up the Bryan comeback storyline a bit as they had SS last year.
Would like Cesaro to win but don't think he's yet there to carry the unified bellts (same as Reigns and Bray)

Barrett, Rollins or Ambrose please Vince
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Money in the bank PPV    Money in the bank PPV  EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 2:30 pm

I'm going with Cena to win the title. if he's facing Brock at Summerslam, it'll make Brock look even more of a beast when he beats Cena after ending the Streak. Means straight away that when someone (Roman Reigns) beats Brock, he's going to look unstoppable.

For the MITB, I'd go with either Rollins or Ambrose.

Thinking that this might all end at Mania 31 - Reigns or Ambrose is the Champ, Rollins cashes in MITB and the other one of Ambrose & reigns wins the Rumble. We finally get the Shield triple threat.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Money in the bank PPV    Money in the bank PPV  EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 3:44 pm

I didn't even think of a triple threat. That would end the wrestling year with WWE's most successful multiple push since the attitude era. Boo hoo Vince, the ratings fell because some people only like the run in to Mania and CM Punk is gone. The fact that i'm still watching means that the product is heading in the right direction. There is no need to give Dolph (starting to look like balls mahoney btw) the case to satisfy twitter. For once, WWE feels like it's heading somehere new. Largely down to Ambrose, Rollins and Bray Wyatt stepping up big time. HHH is seemingly allowing people more creative freedom. And Steph is doing even more classic 'VKM' on screen stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Money in the bank PPV    Money in the bank PPV  EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:21 pm

I'm even thinking of buying this PPV rather than stream it. I have a feeling something big will happen (apart from a new champ obviously)

I defiantly think ambrose will join rippling and screw reigns at some point - not necessarily this PPV.

Has anyone thought of the idea of people grabbing seperate belts (or reigns the WHC and orton wwe)? I find it strange that they haven't made it into none belt yet if they are serious about having one champ.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Money in the bank PPV    Money in the bank PPV  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 3:51 pm

I suspect it's because the new belt is shit and the WHC is a a popular belt, but alot of the main champions held the WWE title, with the WHC being passed around on smackdown. With no brand split 2 main titles makes no sense. I could see two people getting a belt each and being put in a singles match to decide who wins the actual title. But not seperate winners, as the match isn't for two official titles, it's for the WWE World heavyweight title.

Other title talk, Bray and Sheamus look set to make the US title interesting over the next month or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money in the bank PPV    Money in the bank PPV  Empty

Back to top Go down

Money in the bank PPV
Page 1 of 1