Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Money in the Bank

Go down 
+11
Mackem
InvincibleIleak
Rocky2
shroom_v1
boschbourne06
Reaper
hodge13
Saint Jimmy
the-gaffer
macclads
CMPUNKEDGE2
15 posters
AuthorMessage
CMPUNKEDGE2
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
CMPUNKEDGE2

Location : new jersey Number of posts : 29 Favourite Wrestler : CM PUNK
EDGE
JOHN MORRISON
RANDY ORTON
JEFF HARDY
KOFI KINGSTON
TRIPLE H
SHAWN MICHAELS
CHRISTIAN
UNDERTAKER
JOHN CENA

Money in the Bank Empty
PostSubject: Money in the Bank   Money in the Bank EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:02 am

With the money in the bank expanding to 9 this year (which i like) there is a mix of superstars in the match but only a couple that would make sense to win the match ill list my opinons and u tell me what u think

Christian- because he deserves a shot and if edge wins against jericho it would be a good deal between the two with their storied past

Matt Hardy- FAn favorite but if he does win i see him being the first ever to cash in and lose

Drew MCintiyre- the next great thing supposedly... hand picked by the chairman makes sense

Ziggler/Swagger- But i think either of the two is a long shot
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

Money in the Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money in the Bank   Money in the Bank EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:23 am

Not really much of a spoiler now as everyone knows but on RAW on Monday they announce a 10th participant (more than likely Kofi).
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Money in the Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money in the Bank   Money in the Bank EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:26 am

Kofi will definitely be in it now, 10 is far to many, 6 is perfect, typical WWE booking though, when they don't know what to do with someone or simply aren't interested then throw them in a multi-man match
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

Money in the Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money in the Bank   Money in the Bank EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:50 pm

Now that McIntyre is in, hes the only one i can see winning as hes the only one their making a big deal out of. I hope personally that Christian or Ziggler win but I think Christian is the only one apart from McIntyre who has a realistic chance of winning.

10 people in the Money in the Bank is far too many, personally I thought 6 was the best number for the match but 8 I could live with as it gives more people chance to show what they can do but 10 is just way too many
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Money in the Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money in the Bank   Money in the Bank EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:02 pm

Would agree with the idea of it having to be Drew after the fuss made of him getting into the match tbh
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

Money in the Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money in the Bank   Money in the Bank EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:40 pm

At this srage I can see either Drew McIntyre or Christian winning it' McIntyre being the most likely as he's the only one who's gotten an actual story surrounding the match.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Money in the Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money in the Bank   Money in the Bank EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:19 pm

seing as how Vince keyfabe wise has restored Drew's undefeated streak, if he were to lose MITB that would count as well, seems a little pointless in restoring the undefeated streak otherwise
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Money in the Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money in the Bank   Money in the Bank EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:28 pm

im still going Kofi even though he's not in it yet but he will be well should be

i've got a Ł5 bet with my mate he wins it risking it as 1 place left and dont no if he's even going to be in that match to get into it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

Money in the Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money in the Bank   Money in the Bank EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:40 pm

McIntyre will probably win it but he's getting such a huge push at the moment it seems pointless to give it to him. Personally I'd have Ziggler or Christian win it which could lead to a Christian vs Edge feud at some point
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

Money in the Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money in the Bank   Money in the Bank EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:11 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
im still going Kofi even though he's not in it yet but he will be well should be

i've got a Ł5 bet with my mate he wins it risking it as 1 place left and dont no if he's even going to be in that match to get into it

They could have made Kofi look like a realistic winner on RAW. When he came out to help Cena, McIntyre could have returned to the ring and took Kofi out, then after winning a qualifying match on this week's RAW, Kofi could again be laid out. Kofi would then get revenge on SmackDown maybe and so on. This way, both men have a story going into MITB and could knock the other off a ladder in order to get the win and end the rivalry?

And I'm not too fussed about who wins at Mania as they will probably lose their title match and there will be another MITB match in the summer.
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

Money in the Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money in the Bank   Money in the Bank EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:30 pm

On Smackdown the other night they said every winner of Money in the Bank has gone on to win the title match when they cashed in. Did Mr Anderson? I can't remember him winning one of the world titles
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

Money in the Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money in the Bank   Money in the Bank EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:35 pm

Mr. Kennedy never cashed it in though. I think it's more, every time somebody has cashed it in, they have won, Mr. Kennedy lost it to Edge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Money in the Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money in the Bank   Money in the Bank EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:36 pm

shroom_v1 wrote:
On Smackdown the other night they said every winner of Money in the Bank has gone on to win the title match when they cashed in. Did Mr Anderson? I can't remember him winning one of the world titles

I thought that as well. Didnt he loose the match at the rumble against batista (DQ i think) unless im thinking of somthing completely different.

Maybe they dont mention him cos he's in TNA now????
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

Money in the Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money in the Bank   Money in the Bank EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:42 pm

Ah right, so everybody who's cashed it in has won. Stupid Matt Striker! I used to like him until I watched nXt last night
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Money in the Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money in the Bank   Money in the Bank EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:26 pm

Not really stupid Striker when you listen to what he said and when you re-read what you typed.

He was spot on, every winner who HAS CASHED IT IN went on to win the World Title, thats what he said and its right

Mr Kennedy never got the chance to cash it in
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

Money in the Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money in the Bank   Money in the Bank EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:59 pm

Thank fuck. Surprised
Back to top Go down
thejondog
thejondog

Location : London Number of posts : 43 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk Daniel Bryan

Money in the Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money in the Bank   Money in the Bank EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:49 pm

The only person I can see winning the MitB and winning a world title off the back of it is Christian. I cant see anyone else winning the MitB, casing it in and winning a title.

Personally I would like Jack Swagger to win, but we all know he wont :-(
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Money in the Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money in the Bank   Money in the Bank EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:08 pm

I'd love to see Christian winning it but the whole MitB story has been built around Drew McIntyre so for me he has to be the favourite at the moment
Back to top Go down
thejondog
thejondog

Location : London Number of posts : 43 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk Daniel Bryan

Money in the Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money in the Bank   Money in the Bank EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:10 pm

So can you possibly see him losing the IC title in the lead up to Wrestle Mania?? Or would you have him Mr MitB and IC champ??
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Money in the Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money in the Bank   Money in the Bank EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:32 pm

I don't see how he can lose, anytime he does the result gets thrown out to keep his unbeaten streak going, its obvious thats what they are pushing for, they want it to look like McMahon has his perfect guy on a perfect record
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

Money in the Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money in the Bank   Money in the Bank EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:59 pm

If they keep throwing out this undefeated streak you must wonder when they are going to acknowledge a defeat. I would bet that they would make him win the title and beat all comers to him for 6 months or so and then have someone big beat him such as Taker, Triple H, Cena or Batista.

I wouldnt mind seeing MVP win. I dont like his face character and feel that he needs rebranded. A victory in the MITB could do this for him.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

Money in the Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money in the Bank   Money in the Bank EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:46 am

The-Gaffer™ wrote:
I'd love to see Christian winning it but the whole MitB story has been built around Drew McIntyre so for me he has to be the favourite at the moment

I can see this happening too and with all the fuss about his undefeated streak with 2 losses which so happens to get removed from the records tells me he will be the first to cash in the money in the bank and not win the title which might explain the Money In The Bank PPV that could be happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Money in the Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money in the Bank   Money in the Bank Empty

Back to top Go down

Money in the Bank
Page 1 of 1