Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Manager Merry Go Round 2013.

Go down 
+4
boschbourne06
hodge13
Grecian
Mackem
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Manager Merry Go Round 2013. Empty
PostSubject: Manager Merry Go Round 2013.   Manager Merry Go Round 2013. EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:53 pm

Thought I'd sart its own thread. Probably the 3 biggest clubs in the Premier League changing managers close season and a few more.

We know Sir Alex is leaving and David Moyes is coming in. We know Rafa Benitez is leaving Chelsea. Mourinho hot favourite there. Then There are the rumours that Mancini will not be at Man City next season.

I believe that Arsene Wengers future isnt as certian either. Mourinho leaving Madrid so tha list for a replacement will be a long one. Wenger's name always mentioned. Has he had his time at Arsenal?
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Manager Merry Go Round 2013.   Manager Merry Go Round 2013. EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:17 pm

I read somewhere today that Real had approached PSG to speak to Ancellotti. if true, it's nailed on that Mourinho is on his way out.

Can't see Wenger leaving Arsenal, unless they miss out on the Champions League.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Manager Merry Go Round 2013.   Manager Merry Go Round 2013. EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:20 pm

SSN say PSG have rejected Madrids approach for Ancellotti. I think Benitez will end up at Madrid.

I cant see Wenger leaving either. I think he'll think this is his season. Other clubs changing managers and he is the one with a stable side. Potential trophy next season I think.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Manager Merry Go Round 2013.   Manager Merry Go Round 2013. EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:27 pm

Wenger has said that he wants to stay beyond 2014 with Arsenal as he thinks the furture is going to be big at Arsenal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Manager Merry Go Round 2013.   Manager Merry Go Round 2013. EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:26 pm

Think alarm bells will ring if Arsenal don't get champions league football next season considering the amount of new managers for big teams which may see Arsenal get rid of Wenger.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Manager Merry Go Round 2013.   Manager Merry Go Round 2013. EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:35 pm

Well its official now Mancini has been sacked
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Manager Merry Go Round 2013.   Manager Merry Go Round 2013. EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:35 pm

Also cant see Arsenal sacking Wenger has been times in the past where it could have happened but we held on to him only way i see it happening would be if Wenger left.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Manager Merry Go Round 2013.   Manager Merry Go Round 2013. EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:42 pm

I think Wenger would only leave for the PSG job.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Manager Merry Go Round 2013.   Manager Merry Go Round 2013. EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:08 am

Mancini's gone.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Manager Merry Go Round 2013.   Manager Merry Go Round 2013. EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:09 am

feяgie22 wrote:

I don't think he would. PSG have billionaire owners, looking to spunk a truck-load of cash. That's not Wenger's way at all. He's got a load of cash at Arsenal, but doesn't use it. I don't know how he'd cope with that much money, and people buying players for him.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Manager Merry Go Round 2013.   Manager Merry Go Round 2013. EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:13 pm

Grecian wrote:
feяgie22 wrote:

I don't think he would. PSG have billionaire owners, looking to spunk a truck-load of cash. That's not Wenger's way at all. He's got a load of cash at Arsenal, but doesn't use it. I don't know how he'd cope with that much money, and people buying players for him.

Neither do i probably wouldnt even spend it. But if he was to leave for another job id say it be for the France job.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Manager Merry Go Round 2013.   Manager Merry Go Round 2013. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:00 am

Malaga confirm that Manuel Pellegrini can leave the club at the end of the season.

Off to City then.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Manager Merry Go Round 2013.   Manager Merry Go Round 2013. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:42 pm

With Wigan relegated ( cheers ) Martinez is surely away now? I still cant see him at everton though.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Manager Merry Go Round 2013.   Manager Merry Go Round 2013. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:48 pm

Might end up at southampton as their manager is not committed to the club. Said he will leave if the chairman or chief exec leaves, as he's the only reason why he came. stupidity
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Manager Merry Go Round 2013.   Manager Merry Go Round 2013. EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:02 am

Poyet and his backroom staff at Brighton have been suspended pending an 'internal investigation'.

Rumoured to be a bust-up over budgets for next season - hasn't he been rumoured to be heading to Fulham?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Manager Merry Go Round 2013.   Manager Merry Go Round 2013. EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:53 pm

Yeah, Fulham supposedly willing to sack Jol in favour of Poyet
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Manager Merry Go Round 2013.   Manager Merry Go Round 2013. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:06 pm

Tony Pulis has left Stoke City
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Manager Merry Go Round 2013.   Manager Merry Go Round 2013. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:15 pm

Cant see him being the next everton manager but can see stoke being relegated next season.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Manager Merry Go Round 2013.   Manager Merry Go Round 2013. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:16 pm

maybe wigan
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Manager Merry Go Round 2013.   Manager Merry Go Round 2013. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:41 pm

Shockingly, this now means Exeter's manager is the second longest-serving in England, after Wenger.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Manager Merry Go Round 2013.   Manager Merry Go Round 2013. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:49 pm

I believe I called this. There was a feeling all year from Stoke fans that they weren't happy. They will look to try something new, so a completely different style of manager, you'd think. I bet even Steve Davis is offered the job. If I were Stoke I'd try to get Marcelo Bielsa. He'd piss everyone off but he is quality and would transform them into a real force. It would be great for the english game to have him and it would have to be at a club willing to change completely. Every club should be after him really
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Manager Merry Go Round 2013.   Manager Merry Go Round 2013. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:55 pm

I haven't heard of marcelo bielsa to be honest. Stoke will be a hard team for anyone to manage. What's Owen coyle upto these days?
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Manager Merry Go Round 2013.   Manager Merry Go Round 2013. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:03 pm

The names being linked with Stoke are Mark Hughes (as with every job in England), di Matteo (as with every job in England), and Phil Neville, bizarrely.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Manager Merry Go Round 2013.   Manager Merry Go Round 2013. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:22 pm

Phil Neville would maybe be interested because it's close enough for a hassle free commute. That's why Owen signed for them, easy money and easy to get home pirat To be fair it's their main selling point "Stoke. We're near to Cheshire"
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Manager Merry Go Round 2013.   Manager Merry Go Round 2013. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Mackem wrote:
I haven't heard of marcelo bielsa to be honest. Stoke will be a hard team for anyone to manage. What's Owen coyle upto these days?

He was the Argentina manager for their olympic win, Chile manager when they attacked every team full on, nearly ruining Spains dominance, then at Bilbao beat Man Utd at OT and got to Uefa cup final, got to the Copa Del Rey final. It's the way he does it though, midfielders in defence, mad formations and full on pressing and possession football.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manager Merry Go Round 2013.   Manager Merry Go Round 2013. Empty

Back to top Go down

Manager Merry Go Round 2013.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next