Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Raw thoughts

Go down 
+2
hodge13
Sexton Hardcastle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Raw thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Raw thoughts   Raw thoughts EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:53 pm

just a couple of things to get chat started.

Will john lauranitus file a lawsuit against teddy long for physical assault? Would add another angle to a quite interesting power struggle, even if it is the remains of a totally different storyline.

King mentioned 'who picked hbk as special referee?' so either hhh and hbk are 'playing' everyone and are working together or one of the gm's will claim it as their decision?

The rocks pre recorded stuff WAS better, but it was no where near classic rock. I thought he was miming the first one as it sounded like it was recorded in a booth lol. Swearing makes promos better, that's now proven, as they don. Have to use childish replacement words.

Cena finally said what I wanted, strip all the catchphrases away and what is he even saying? It's just words, whereas cena week in week out makes sense.

Carry on
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Raw thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw thoughts   Raw thoughts EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:49 pm

Yeah Rock again was all catchpharases apart from one part. Where he said that he was going to take it all from Cena, everything he had worked for, for the best part of 10 years. So Cena is always there for the fans etc, if the fans are taken from him who is Cena wrestling for?.... himself?

Who picked HBK for special guest ref? If not Triple H then it has to be JL or teddy long, as I don't believe Vince holds any on screen power anymore? He would have been my guess, unless HBK went to the board and requested being inserted into the match.

Thank god Teddy Long didn't make the tag team match on screen is all I say.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Raw thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw thoughts   Raw thoughts EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:56 pm

Also Kane Vs Orton needs to get going quickly, although as they can do both Raw Vs SD for them I suppose its not as bad.

For them I would have the angle of Kane attempting to turn Orton back to his old ways, yes another embrace the hate/anger whatever angle. Have him say Orton has lost his edge and is no where near as good as he used to be. Have him bring up the build up to WM25 and the age of Orton. Say he is a shadow of his former self. Smackdown needs the old Orton back to rule over the brand with his iron fist. Hence why he attacked Orton on SD. In an attempt to bring him back.

Orton would say he doesn't need to be that person and is better as he is. Kane says come WM they will see if Orton can beat him as he is.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Raw thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw thoughts   Raw thoughts EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:36 pm

Kane vs Orton is a complete waste of a Mania match. orton would be much better adding some kind of credibility to the WHC match, and Kane making up the numbers in a multi-man match.

the opening promo between HBK and Trips was blindingly good, I really enjoyed it.

the rest of the show I skipped through, mostly, until the end promo, and I'm still Team Cena.

One more thing - how much emotion did Santino show when he won the title? It's the first time I've seen someone genuinely delighted to win a mid-card title in years!
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Raw thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw thoughts   Raw thoughts EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:55 pm

Tbh I find it good that neither Cena or Orton are in the title matches at mania for a year
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Raw thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw thoughts   Raw thoughts EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Cena not being in one is fine, he's been in a title every year since Mania 21.

Orton should be in the WHC match - without him, it's nothing. He wasn't in a title match last year, and his in-ring performances this year merit a headlining spot, not dumped in the mid-card with a has-been like Kane.
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

Raw thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw thoughts   Raw thoughts EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:44 pm

HBK has pretty much confirmed he is going to screw some one over, with his I know who is going to win.

I think Cena got the upper hand of the Rock again this week and managed to get the crowd on his side by the end of tthe promo.
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

Raw thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw thoughts   Raw thoughts EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Quote :
William Regal on The Rock's comments about Boston and England: "A lot of British bashing by The Rock on #Raw.He wants to not worry so much about John Cena and worry about getting a dry slap from me."

You have got to love william Regal.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Raw thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw thoughts   Raw thoughts EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:49 pm

I thought orton said to the camera after laying out kane that the real orton is back and that it might not be too good for the fans, but it's good for him?

Got a feeling orton will beat kane then maybe face taker next year? or atleast take no shit and destroy people on his way to a rivalry with sheamus, who is now the babyface anyway.

I also think a few parts of when jericho and punk were in ring together were very well executed, they look to have a good chemistry in ring and the end of that match was very very slick and sets up the fact they can both counter eachother, meaning the match at Mania will have some good spots where you think one will win and then doesn't
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Raw thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw thoughts   Raw thoughts EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:02 pm

Think he said "i'ts good to be back"
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Raw thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw thoughts   Raw thoughts EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:10 pm

hodge13 wrote:
Think he said "i'ts good to be back"

he said that to kane, but i'm sure he was speaking to the camera as he walked up the ramp, unless I dreamt it.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Raw thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw thoughts   Raw thoughts EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:26 pm

I'm looking forward to Kane v Orton to be honest - but I think it has been thrown together because of Wade Barretts injury.

I'm still Team Cena but The Rock was better this week. I a starting to get a little intrested in this now.

My guess is Teddy Long letting HBK be special Referee. He was guest GM of Raw after all.
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

Raw thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw thoughts   Raw thoughts EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Orton is the best in the ring at the moment IMO. His timing and speed are excellent - certainly faster than when 'the viper' appeared. His and DB's match on Smackdown looked great. I reckon he learnt a lot from his Christian feud about carrying matches.

Thought the matches were good on Raw as well, Punk/Jericho was slick and Bryan/Seamus will create some excitement. Would have preferred Orton/Bryan though after Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raw thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw thoughts   Raw thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw thoughts
Page 1 of 1