Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

ECW thoughts as i watch

Go down 
+6
jmmtlc
hiphop020
Sexton Hardcastle
boschbourne06
donwestfan
Junior
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

ECW thoughts as i watch Empty
PostSubject: ECW thoughts as i watch   ECW thoughts as i watch EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 4:21 pm

-Adamle isnt that bad once you get used to him plus the constant adamle jokes on sd and raw make it a hell of a lot better so swallow

-Breaking the cigar taking th piss out o used to do that to my sister ok Rolling Eyes

- Dont seem to hat hornswoogle as much now he isnt in the main storyline quite funny atcualy [cant beleve i just typed that affraid ]

- Man Matt Striker is atcually a good wrestler shame he is underused and proablly more so if big daddy v comes back i mean he is really impressive and put on a great match 8/10

- Hmm Mike Knox always starts rivalrys then never finishes them remember the Dreamer thing ?

-Many people may not agree but i find Knox so boring and dont think his ring skills are that impressive

-I a 100% LOVING how the Kofi/shelton rivalry is going its been a while but its been kept fresh i just hope they can have a title rivalry maybe the draft will tell.

- HA miz and morrison v horny and finlay normally id be pissed off buti think its time miz and morrison got single s pushes

-Morrison v cm AGAIN -must admit i fast forwarded it proablly would of been a good match never mind ill watch on thursday when on sky

-"if"hes not obvious hew ont then lol
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
donwestfan
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
donwestfan

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: ECW thoughts as i watch   ECW thoughts as i watch EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 4:57 pm

get in there matt stryker, dont take it out just yet! cyclops
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: ECW thoughts as i watch   ECW thoughts as i watch EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 5:07 pm

Evan Bourne is a good superstar he was impressive against striker

Shelton Benjamin really needs to get pushed
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: ECW thoughts as i watch   ECW thoughts as i watch EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 5:26 pm

matt striker has a match, class, hes a decent funny heel.

The Big Boss Of The Place i ask you nicely to find footage of "macho man" matt striker please, its genius.

in some smaller fed, not sure which.
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: ECW thoughts as i watch   ECW thoughts as i watch EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 5:49 pm

I hate and i really mean HATE that hornswoggle, not that im a Estrada fan Razz

Matt Striker vs Evan Bourne was a good match with a stupid ending

Mike Knox vs Kofi wasnt really great but when Shelton came it was a good match lol

Morrisson vs CM Punk wasnt that bad, it was pretty entertaining
Back to top Go down
jmmtlc
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
jmmtlc

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: ECW thoughts as i watch   ECW thoughts as i watch EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 5:54 pm

shelton is on a push IMO. ending someones un defeated streak is a push in my book.

anyway good main event and a soild show overall.

hopefully the tag title match is booked in a fun way.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: ECW thoughts as i watch   ECW thoughts as i watch EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 6:00 pm

was mr burke not present?

i need to watch it still
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: ECW thoughts as i watch   ECW thoughts as i watch EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 6:01 pm

About Burke:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: ECW thoughts as i watch   ECW thoughts as i watch EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 6:02 pm

what happened to this gimmick change Mad

i thought it was on this weeks cos it was pre recorded
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: ECW thoughts as i watch   ECW thoughts as i watch EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 6:04 pm

Meh what can you do , guess they scraped it macho strylker wat you on about lol
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: ECW thoughts as i watch   ECW thoughts as i watch EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 6:05 pm

learn to type man lol.

Erm pre wwe he was a top face wherever he was and did a mach man gimmick Razz

it was better than machismo from what i remember
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: ECW thoughts as i watch   ECW thoughts as i watch EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 10:16 pm

King Sexton wrote:
what happened to this gimmick change Mad

i thought it was on this weeks cos it was pre recorded

Was that ECW show not the show that Burke appeared in the dark match, so it will probably be next week

The gimmick I believe is hear to stay, he is on WWE.com saying Shad stole one of his moves

"In his latest column on WWE.com, Elijah Burke talks about Raw star Shad Gaspard of Cryme Tyme apparently stealing one of his moves in a recent match, although he doesn't specify which one. "...I don't recall giving one of my most notable moves/finishers to Cryme Tyme member Shad," Burke wrote. "But wait, they steal everything they want, correct? Well here's a lil' memo to Shad: The next time you decide to steal a move from the Black Pope, make sure it's one that you can at least do half-way decent! The Black Pope Has Spoken!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: ECW thoughts as i watch   ECW thoughts as i watch EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 10:26 pm

Thats what i didnt get, why would they let him say the black pope before his gimmick has aired on tv.

also its a weird thing to say, alot of people on here took it seriously asif he really gives a shit about it. Slight dig at most, that cryme tyme get on tv more than him, yet cant wrestle as well i reckons.

didnt know it was a dark match though gaffer, thought it was a pic from a used match.

oh well another week then, maybe it will nevr air on ecw, but smackdown instead.
Back to top Go down
jmd107
Wrestling Mates in living room
Wrestling Mates in living room

Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: ECW thoughts as i watch   ECW thoughts as i watch EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 12:11 am

great episode of ecw. hope it doesnt change. but the ecw roster is going to get somplicated with both the draft and a possible switchover to raw/ecw talent exchange Sad
Back to top Go down
pathhh
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
pathhh

Number of posts : 483 Favourite Wrestler : Orton/Goldberg

PostSubject: Re: ECW thoughts as i watch   ECW thoughts as i watch EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 3:49 am

I hope Shelton gets drafted to Smackdown cuz hes really amazing and would do better there
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: ECW thoughts as i watch   ECW thoughts as i watch EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 7:50 am

I am quite happy that Kofi's undefeated streak has been ended that early, and that it served so well to kick off such a great feud.

After his first few matches in ECW I thought"Oh great, a Jamaican Goldberg" and did not really enjoy that thought. Because, let's face it, since Goldberg's 1000:0 run undefeated streaks just have been overused as a lame way for a relatively quick push. Every Hans and Franz nowadays gets a 30-match undefeated streak to show that he really, really is hardcore.

I am happy this is not the way they went with Kofi, and that they have given him a great opponent with Shelton, so that they both can have matches that let them both look good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECW thoughts as i watch   ECW thoughts as i watch Empty

Back to top Go down

ECW thoughts as i watch
Page 1 of 1