Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Nintendo Wii u

Go down 
+2
Worthy
boschbourne06
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Horizon
World Champion Winner At WM
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Nintendo Wii u - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Wii u   Nintendo Wii u - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Vita will sell way more than the 3DS. It's as powerful as a PS3 and has 3G. Since the PS3 and XBOX releases there have been something like 10 generations of new graphics card. Nintendo could have made a console with better graphics than the PS3 and XBOX for relatively cheap but they decide to make another Wii but where you don't even need a TV to play?
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Wii u   Nintendo Wii u - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:12 am

Horizon wrote:
Vita will sell way more than the 3DS. It's as powerful as a PS3 and has 3G. Since the PS3 and XBOX releases there have been something like 10 generations of new graphics card. Nintendo could have made a console with better graphics than the PS3 and XBOX for relatively cheap but they decide to make another Wii but where you don't even need a TV to play?

I'm not to sure about the PSP Vita as so far the games look exactly the same as the 4gb cart 3DS games (ie; the new 3DS Metal Gear Solid), so for something that is alot more powerful that the 3DS and is up there with the PS3... it's a tad dissapointing when the graphics are just matching the 3DS.

That being said I agree the PSP Vita will do more than the previous PSP's did, although by the time it's released all them 3DS games shown at E3 will be released, eShop will have more stuff and 3D video recording will be out and if the 3DS launch is anything to go by, PSP Vita better have some big names at launch because people are not patient.

As for playing PS3 games on the PSP Vita... i'll believe that when I see it as that wasn't mentioned at e3 and the Vita games montage were deffinately not PS3 graphics (seriously they matches top end 3DS games graphics).

BTW I've just discovered the 3DS can play 3D Movies as Nintendo have sent me a 3D Trailer for the new Green Lantern movie... maybe if they shut up about the 3D in their ads and pointed out that it can play 3D Movies (aswell as pointing out it's other features) the 3DS would do better.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Wii u   Nintendo Wii u - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:27 pm

Worthy wrote:
BTW I didn't know the current Wii price drop was to do with the 3DS as I heard it's because of the Wii U announcement.

Yeah 3Ds is making Nintendo make a big loss in money and they havent had a loss since 2006 so they dropped the price
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Wii u   Nintendo Wii u - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Worthy wrote:
Xbox 900.

I know you made it up surly Xbox 720 would have made more sense Laughing
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Wii u   Nintendo Wii u - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:33 pm

Horizon wrote:

yes it can do that and will have cross game chat as well which is another reason it will out sell the 3Ds and worthy its just PSVita lol!
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Wii u   Nintendo Wii u - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:41 pm

also heres another reason it wont sell well its only going to support one controller and if you want to play 2 player theres a rumour that if you want to play 2 player or more they have to use 3Ds
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Wii u   Nintendo Wii u - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:11 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
also heres another reason it wont sell well its only going to support one controller and if you want to play 2 player theres a rumour that if you want to play 2 player or more they have to use 3Ds

Your half right, basically that controller with the screen that comes with the console is not sold seperately, but it was shown at e3 that the other players were using the Wii-mote on it's side, so I bet it'll get a smaller controller or a modified Wii-mote that has more buttons.

Remember not much info on Wii U was released at e3 and it's getting released round April 2012, so we are bound to see alot of changes since then... I just hope that they don't release a half finished product like they did with the 3DS.

I wouldn't be suprised if the 3DS can be used in it's place as it has the same features as that controller and they have already said some 3DS games link up to the Wii U.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Wii u   Nintendo Wii u - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:16 pm

i think they will add that feature in the nintendo wii u it would be stupid not to.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Wii u   Nintendo Wii u - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Wii U 50% more powerful than PS3 and Xbox 360 - http://goo.gl/iToBp

...i'll believe it when I see it.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Wii u   Nintendo Wii u - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:25 pm

even if it is more powerful will the games use it as i no on the PS3 the only game to use the entire system is Uncharted 2
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Wii u   Nintendo Wii u - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Exactly and look at the current batch of 3DS games (especially that sub game which was originally set to be a DSi game) as none of them are close to using even 50% of the 3DS's power. (that might be because they are using 4gb carts at the moment though).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Wii u   Nintendo Wii u - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Wii u
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2