Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

PSVita Vs Nintendo 3Ds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PSVita Vs Nintendo 3Ds  Empty
PostSubject: PSVita Vs Nintendo 3Ds    PSVita Vs Nintendo 3Ds  EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:12 pm

ok i thought i give my impression by what i think is better by looking at them both online and reading about them.

Round 1 - Design

If you ask me the Psvita looks alot sleeker and has a nice touch screen feature.

The 3Ds for me the joystick nub is fine for general usage but isn’t in the most comfortable position for hitting the shoulder buttons if you have big hands it would be hard to play beat-'em-ups that bit harder to handle. The problem isn’t so much that it’s badly designed why they moved the power switch to where the start button was located I’ll never know but it looks more that it looks like a children’s toy.

Winner: Vita (1 - 0)

Round 2: Games

It’s hard to knock the upcoming lineup for the 3DS consisting as it does of either stone cold classics from days gone by Ocarina of Time, Star Fox, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater and franchises that have never disappointed Mario, Mario Kart.

On the other hand, the Vita’s lineup contains more second and third party releases with almost every title an extension of an existing franchise like Uncharted: Golden Abyss and LittleBigPlanet which could draw many people into it. Both have really great games coming out However Uncharted does it for me.

Winner: Vita (2 - 0)

Round 3: Multiplayer / Online

Even after you’ve added someone to your friends list there isn’t actually that much you can do other than get constantly fooled into thinking you have low battery by the flashing notification light when they come online.

The Vita by contrast is set up as a proper multiplayer gaming system from the get-go. PSN connectivity, trophies, proper friends lists, and if you’ve forked out a bit more cash for the machine 3G connection means that the Vita is likely to storm well ahead when it comes to multiplayer gaming.

Winner: Vita (3 - 0)

Round 4: Battery Life

The 3DS battery life is bad truly bad. For a company that won so many previous generational battes by providing machines that could reliably run for days on end seeing the 3DS dies after a few hours really is a depressing sight for this DS Lite fan.

However this is the only thing Sony are keeping a secret. There has been a mention from the company that it would be on pa’ with the PSP which if true would put the Vita's battery lifespan on a par with the 3DS's.

Draw: (4-1)

Round 5: Mobility

If there’s one thing you can’t knock the 3DS for, it’s the size.

The Vita is rather large that can’t be reduced in size for taking out.

Winner: 3Ds (4-2)

Round 6: Innovation

Two touchscreens, two joysticks, and a nice display the Vita seems to cover all bases when it comes to ensuring gamers get a good console experience on the go.

The 3DS on the other hand has both the innovative local wireless StreetPass function and is the first ever 3D without glasses console.

Winner: 3Ds (4-3)

Round 7: Power

Vita wins because it’s packing in a quad-core processor with a powerful mobile GPU that can render graphics in 940 x 544( I had to google that) in a level of detail the 3DS could only imagine.

Winner: Vita (5-3)

Round 8: Price

3Ds is going to be cheaper so 3Ds wins as it cost £179.99 and Vita will cost £229.99 and for 3g connection £279.99 which is very expensive.

Winner: 3Ds (5-4)

Final Round: Extra Features

3Ds - StreetPass, AR capabilities of the device and 3D camera.

Vita - Touchscreen controls, Dual sticks open up a heck of a lot of established genres, PS3 connectivity and Cross Game Chat.

For me because of the cross game chat and PS3 connectivity Vita wins.

Winner: Vita (6-4)

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: PSVita Vs Nintendo 3Ds    PSVita Vs Nintendo 3Ds  EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:14 pm

This is done by everything i have read online i haven't played either one.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: PSVita Vs Nintendo 3Ds    PSVita Vs Nintendo 3Ds  EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:26 pm

I agree with this assesment even though the PSP Vita won.

BTW you missed out some of these 3DS features:

Like a Star @ heaven connectivity with Wii U

Like a Star @ heaven 3D video recording (in next update)

Like a Star @ heaven 3D video playback (in next update).

Like a Star @ heaven SpotPass (not to be confused with StreetPass as SpotPass sends free DLC to you).

Like a Star @ heaven eShop (then again Vita will have PSN)

Like a Star @ heaven Internet that you can use even whilst playing a game (ie; pause a game and look for cheats on it).

Like a Star @ heaven Motion and tilt sensors.

Like a Star @ heaven Sky 3D and Eurosports coming soon.

That being said i'm still split although the PSP Vita games so far look identical to 3DS Resident Evil Mecenaries and 3DS Metal Gear Solid, so if the PSP Vita is as powerful as they make out then they could do more surely.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: PSVita Vs Nintendo 3Ds    PSVita Vs Nintendo 3Ds  EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:32 pm

to be fair Iphone wins
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: PSVita Vs Nintendo 3Ds    PSVita Vs Nintendo 3Ds  EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:40 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
to be fair Iphone wins

Sadly I agree and thats what lost it for PSP as Sony were trying to make it do allsorts of non-gaming stuff and it resulted in gamers buying DS's and non-gamers buying iPhone for the non-gaming stuff.

That being said both 3DS and PSP Vita have better graphics than iPhone games and better controls too, but I doubt people buy an iPhone purely for gaming.

BTW speaking of iPhone, Angry Birds is coming to the eShop, I keeping hearing alot about it, but I have never seen it, whats it like and is it good?
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: PSVita Vs Nintendo 3Ds    PSVita Vs Nintendo 3Ds  EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:49 pm

its ok if your playing on a handheld device its also on the playstation store
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: PSVita Vs Nintendo 3Ds    PSVita Vs Nintendo 3Ds  EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:53 pm

Thanks, might check it out when the eShop cards get released later this month.
Back to top Go down
Horizon
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: PSVita Vs Nintendo 3Ds    PSVita Vs Nintendo 3Ds  EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:01 pm

Worthy wrote:

Vita has 6 axis functionality.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: PSVita Vs Nintendo 3Ds    PSVita Vs Nintendo 3Ds  EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:25 am

Shite game.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: PSVita Vs Nintendo 3Ds    PSVita Vs Nintendo 3Ds  EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:06 am

Horizon wrote:
Worthy wrote:

Vita has 6 axis functionality.

Both the same as 3DS has a gyro-scope, tilt sensor and accellerometer... so pretty much the same as 6-axis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSVita Vs Nintendo 3Ds    PSVita Vs Nintendo 3Ds  Empty

Back to top Go down

PSVita Vs Nintendo 3Ds
Page 1 of 1