Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison

Go down 
+8
Discopants
Sexton Hardcastle
Saint Jimmy
Grecian
bazz23-v2 ®™
hodge13
feяgie22
Mackem
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:17 pm

I have a feeling that Harrison threw the fight so he could get a big pay-day.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:26 pm

Well that would of been the only thing he did throw.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:30 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:

taking th piss out o ZING
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:10 pm

I dont like him because he's brittish, i think he's more entertaining than most current boxers.

makes it more like a box office entertainment, just wish everyone tried to do that.

I do wish there was another brittish cruiser/heavyweight from scotland or manchester who has similar impact, in the future there may be though, as the division may wake up and move on from the big lumps dominating.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:31 pm

Until he fights a Klitschko the man will be just a big mouth in the puddle that is the Heavyweight division.

I get that he is there to make money, I get that he's "about the hype", but when his career is all said and done, he will be an afterthought in boxing history for those very reasons.

He has talent, I just don't really want to see him using it by knocking out club doormen and bums like Harrison.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:

taking th piss out o claping
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Well fucked off I paid £15 for that. at least I had mates round, so I'm not lashing it all out myself!

Audley - the one time I've seen him really go for it in the past few years was his rematch with Danny Williams, and he blew him away in 3 rounds. I kinda thought the same audley would show up for the fight last night... how wrong was I? If you get a world title match, and don't even throw a punch in three rounds, he doesn;t deserve to be in the damned sport.

David Haye - needs a Klit next. Or his career will be exactly the same as theirs, just banging out bums without ever really testing himself.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Grecian wrote:
Well fucked off I paid £15 for that. at least I had mates round, so I'm not lashing it all out myself!

Same here. At least I won a tenner playing cards Wink
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Discopants wrote:
Another thing that pisses me off is the ignorance of fans over here.

Pacquiao and Margarito have just finished now and it was 1000x better than what we got tonight. 12 cracking non stop rounds and fair play to Margarito too, he was hard as fuck.

But instead, people in Britain will pay to watch shitheaps like Harrison fight an unproven big gob just because "it's british.....".

Fuck that.

hey dont complain, it means we actually get the decent fights on sky sports not box office

i ended up watching the pacman margarito fight live, and its better than anything these brits could even dream of producing
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:44 pm

Does anyone think that Haye could beat either of the Klits though?
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:23 pm

Saint Jimmy wrote:
Does anyone think that Haye could beat either of the Klits though?

Wlad possibly, that could be a brutal brutal fight to be honest, if Haye knocks him he'll have to return fire and that should lead to a decent fight.

Vitali though, no chance, such a brainy contolled fucker, Haye would be way out his depth. But I'm definitely not knocking him, I really want Haye to win but against Vitali...nah.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:49 am

I'm with Disco, I can't see him beating Vitali in a month of Sundays. You can't drop your hands like Haye does and not get punished for it against someone like him. I could also see him beating Wladimir.

I would love to see him destroy both and back up his mouth though.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:40 am

Quote :
Vitali Klitschko says he wants to sign a contract with David Haye to fight in spring 2011 within "the next month".

Haye retained his WBA heavyweight title when he demolished Audley Harrison, while Klitschko is the WBC champion.

Klitschko is the older brother of IBF and WBO champion Wladimir and wants to fight Haye first because "Wladimir will kill him".

Vitali Klitschko told the BBC: "Stop talking. I'm ready to sign any time, let's make the fight in springtime."

He continued on BBC Radio 5 live : "No excuses any more, he talks too much, he's a great talker, but the question is, is he a good fighter or not?

"He's world champion by talking. Let's fight. Let's go."

Vitali Klitschko added he would offer Haye a 50-50 deal and is prepared to fight him anywhere in the world.

"Let's discuss where we would fight. Let's fight in the United States. I listened to a great proposal for Madison Square Garden. I'm ready to fight in the US, Germany or Great Britain," Vitali Klitschko added.

"Let's make a contract. Straightaway we are ready to sign the contract - I want to fight David Haye."

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:44 am

Why all the hate on Audley... it's not like he's done any harm taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:18 am

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
Until he fights a Klitschko the man will be just a big mouth in the puddle that is the Heavyweight division.

I get that he is there to make money, I get that he's "about the hype", but when his career is all said and done, he will be an afterthought in boxing history for those very reasons.

He has talent, I just don't really want to see him using it by knocking out club doormen and bums like Harrison.
he's already had one successfull career though as a cruiserweight, this is like starting again. Years of being the bigger man in fights and now everyone is a lump compared.
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:36 pm

honestly, if haye backs out from fighting at least one of the klits, then he will be known as a bottler that was only in it for the money, as he has said himself, he wants to retire next year, so even if he loses to both klits, it wont matter to him because hes retiring anyway, and they are the 2 fights that will make him the most money, about the only other fight that may appeal to the worldwide ppv buyers is holyfield, and thats only because of the nostalgia
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:

he's already had one successfull career though as a cruiserweight, this is like starting again. Years of being the bigger man in fights and now everyone is a lump compared.

Yeah and all credit to him, he was the best in a weak cruiserweight division. So that and Knocking out doormen and bums doesn't make you the best heavyweight on the planet though
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:46 am

exactly, so why would he jump in at the deep end!! He would have gotten killed if he came up to fight the best straight away, he still may, but he will have a better chance after fighting a few differant lumps. Valuev was a good learning curve and he got a title out of it. Ruiz had hung around with some of the best, and could take alot of punches, great way to get used to your opponent not being easy to knock out. They are the two key fights imo that will set him up for a klit. He needs rounds under his belt, or he would be so unprepared. Maybe harrison fight was just for confidence, and pay day. Needed to muller someone to get his confidence up.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:19 pm

Not sure Haye really needed anymore confidence. He was going in the right direction with the Ruiz fight, although he is a spent force, but still. Then he took a massive step back fighting Harrison whether it was just for the cash or not, Harrison is hardly good preparation for one of the Kilts.

He looks like a hypocrite when talking about the Kilts fighting bums, yet he fought one of the biggest bums the heavyweight division has ever, or will ever see.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:09 am

klits will be thinking the same. Hopefully they wont take him seriously, or as seriously now. It did annoy me a bit from a fan point of view, how the started to build up the rivalry with all the decapitation talk, the stand offs and family insults then it faded out because haye got injured and then it was kind of forgotten and both camps set up differant fights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2