Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison

Go down 
+8
Discopants
Sexton Hardcastle
Saint Jimmy
Grecian
bazz23-v2 ®™
hodge13
feяgie22
Mackem
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison Empty
PostSubject: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Anybody going to watch this? What are peoples thoughts?

Personally, I'm not a huge Boxing fan. I only really watch fights where I've heard of both fighters. So clown I will be getting this (mainly because the wife is out and I will get the boys round for a card school Smile )

Anyway, I think Harrison will win this for some reason. As I say, I'm not a follower but to me Harrison seems the more confident fighter. Haye is more quiet. I'm not sure if Haye is normally like this and I must admit I have seen neither of these two fight before (only seem highlights of Haye against that big dude).
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:22 pm

I reckon Haye will come out on top.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:09 pm

i will be too smashed to be able to watch probably Mines a Pint
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:17 pm

Sexton is gonna ban your arse for predicting a Harrison win.Very Happy

Might watch on a stream if I can be arsed, but I would never pay for something with Audley Harrison on the card. If Haye doesn't win then he will need to go into hiding.

My prediction, ref stops Harrison in the 5th.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:29 am

I think the nigger will win.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 am

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
Sexton is gonna ban your arse for predicting a Harrison win.Very Happy

Might watch on a stream if I can be arsed, but I would never pay for something with Audley Harrison on the card. If Haye doesn't win then he will need to go into hiding.

My prediction, ref stops Harrison in the 5th.

taking th piss out o well there is 6 of us chipping in so it aint that bad - and hopefully i win a few pennies playing cards.

Ive got a feeling Harrison will win on point - but then again I don't follow boxing.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:13 am

I just have a funny feeling Harrison will do it. I don't know why, and now fully expect Haye to bang him out in the first, but Audley's surprised people before. Against Sprott he showed he has a hell of a punch, Haye defensively has never really tested - Harrison has genuine power, more a question of if he has the stomach for the fight.

Am getting it on Sky, got a few mates round for it, so hopefully, it'll be a good one!
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:56 am

That fight with Sprott though Grecian, he just stood there and jabbed and did nothing until the last punch, which admittedly was a hell of a punch but he just nothing in that fight that would make me want to go with him. Haye all the way! At least im hoping so, because Im not a fan of Audley at all, far too wooden in the ring and hes been living of that Olympics win which although impressive, was 10 years ago and he hasnt really amounted to anything since
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:37 pm

That fight with Sprott though Grecian, he just stood there and jabbed and did nothing until the last punch, which admittedly was a hell of a punch but he just nothing in that fight that would make me want to go with him.

He was injured, though - tore his pec which meant he was essentially fighting one-handed. Had an op to sort it out back in April.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:47 pm

I have no idea about it, Haye should win, obviously. But the more harrison bangs on about hitting one good punch the more I think, that would sum up his career. A shit house for about 7 rounds then catches him when haye is messing about not defending.

Haye will have his hands by his sides after about 1 minute of the fight and just hope to dodge slower punches.

one key factor I think is, harrison is very heavy coming into this, focusing on power (or cant get in shape lol) and haye is 15 stone and half a pound! that is epicly light, so I could see him absolutely raping him within a minute with pace.

harrison been banging on about sparring too, but a sparring haye would never have thrown punches even a fraction of the pace he would in a fight.

how much has harrison been punched in the face of late? can he still take it? hope not lol
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:25 pm

Could he ever "take it"?
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:05 pm

Grecian wrote:
That fight with Sprott though Grecian, he just stood there and jabbed and did nothing until the last punch, which admittedly was a hell of a punch but he just nothing in that fight that would make me want to go with him.

He was injured, though - tore his pec which meant he was essentially fighting one-handed. Had an op to sort it out back in April.

Oh right. I hold my hands up then as I had no idea. I still think Haye will batter him though
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 1:47 pm

Discopants wrote:
Could he ever "take it"?

few jabs maybe lol

I think after all the talk of harrisons left, it will end with a haye left hook
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:45 pm

Whats the under card like? Any good fights lined up?
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:03 pm

anyone got any links ???
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:13 pm

Tiz a good one http://www.justin.tv/wckhdtv_is_backv2#/w/547901488/12

lol @ the boos for harrison.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:23 pm

bye bye

Joke of a fight
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:24 pm

i feel sorry for the people that paid to watch that "fight"
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Same here, £15?? lol

Harrison didn't throw one real punch NOT ONE.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 pm

lol that fight was shite so much hype when everyone knew Haye would kill him
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:44 pm

taking th piss out o Haye's manager talking about the Klitschkos fighting bums.......after who Haye has just "fought"?..........Really REALLY.

Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:08 pm

Masterclass by Haye I suppose Cool

If he doesn't fight the Klit's next he really needs to fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:35 am

haha easy pay day before the klits. Just incase he loses. I think i over analysed about harrison, could of guessed he'd not even try. Great way to get some respect back... Such an idiot
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:36 am

*an idiot who knows how to make some dollar. But still an idiot
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:58 am

Another thing that pisses me off is the ignorance of fans over here.

Pacquiao and Margarito have just finished now and it was 1000x better than what we got tonight. 12 cracking non stop rounds and fair play to Margarito too, he was hard as fuck.

But instead, people in Britain will pay to watch shitheaps like Harrison fight an unproven big gob just because "it's british.....".

Fuck that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison   David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison Empty

Back to top Go down

David Haye Vs. Audley Harrison
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next