Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen.

Go down 
+10
Rocky2
JacMan
Saint Jimmy
Perfect Jack
hodge13
Discopants
randy-poffo
feяgie22
thedmd
Mackem
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Country : Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen. England-1

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen. Empty
PostSubject: Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen.   Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:22 pm

I've seen a few comments on the board on who people want to see fued with each other so I thought i'd start a thread regarding fueds.

A fued I would like to see is Edge v Christian. They have the history so a storyline is almost in place, both guys are great on the mic - Edge the better of the two - and both guys are great in the ring.

Another one i wouldnt mind seeing is HHH v CM Punk.

Intrested to read what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Country : Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen. UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen.   Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:34 pm

I'd like to see Kaval against Bourne to be honost just because I think they could put on an awesome match

Kofi vs CM Punk

How about Goldust vs DiBiase o.0
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen. Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen.   Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:57 pm

CM Punk/Daniel Bryan
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen.   Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:59 pm

I would love to see a proper fued between edge and triple H,this is one of the big feuds that the wwe have failed to come up with.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen.   Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:03 pm

Kinda off topic but Sting and Undertaker, I would cream over that.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen.   Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:33 pm

Daniel Bryan Vs Jack Swagger
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Country : Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen. Ireland

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen.   Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Shawn Michaels v The Rock
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen.   Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:25 pm

All of the above sound great to me and I'd really like to see all of them, so heres a few of mine without repeating.

Danielson vs Kaval

Cena vs the Rock

Kurt Angle vs Danielson

Danielson vs HBK

For the sake of quickness I'd put all 4 of these men into singles fueds against each other respectively, Jack Evans, Kaval, Evan Bourne and Rey Mysterio. Would love to see any of those fueds
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Country : Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen. Scotland-2

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen.   Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:32 pm

Jack Swagger vs Sheamus.

I have no doubt it will main event Wrestlemania in the next 10 years but I am eager to see them feud.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen.   Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:16 pm

JacMan wrote:
Jack Swagger vs Sheamus.

I have no doubt it will main event Wrestlemania in the next 10 years but I am eager to see them feud.

Who would be the face though? I personally think Swagger would do a better job as the face, an easy angle would be to have the All American go up against the mean foreigner.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Country : Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen. Scotland-2

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen.   Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:26 pm

Rocky wrote:
JacMan wrote:
Jack Swagger vs Sheamus.

Who would be the face though? I personally think Swagger would do a better job as the face, an easy angle would be to have the All American go up against the mean foreigner.

Swagger would be the logical choice, although I think Sheamus as a face would be an interesting prospect in the future. But SwaggerSheamus definetly has to main event a Wrestlemania and the storyline is in place if they acknowledge FCW feud.
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen.   Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:36 pm

what about Stone Cold vs CM Punk the straight edge against someone who is completely the opposite

Abyss vs Mankind (in his prime) that couldve been an incredible feud
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen.   Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:46 am

The Miz vs. John Cena

A proper feud this time, not the promos then beat downs from Cena. The mic work from The Miz would wipe Cena out of the water.

Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk

The matches would be ace between these two.

John Cena vs. Randy Orton

It would be originial-just kidding.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen.   Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:51 am

CM Punk vs Undertaker done properly, without it turning into a punishment burial for Punk.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen.   Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:44 am

Alberto Del Rio Vs JBL

They could share a car on the way to the ring to help cut there emissions.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
D@R3D3V1L360
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
D@R3D3V1L360

Location : Northampton Number of posts : 2 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker
Randy Orton
Chris Jericho
Rey Mysterio
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen.   Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:02 pm

Assuming Cena will eventually turn heel:

John Cena vs Daniel Bryan. Imagine what Bryan would say about Cena in the promos, that'd would get a lot more people watching, and it'd be pretty entertaining. Hell, I found The Michael Cole/Daniel Bryan thing entertaining.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jameshay675
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen.   Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fueds: Wished had happened / want to happen.
Page 1 of 1