Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

potential plans for Undertaker at WM27

Go down 
+7
Perfect Jack
bazz23-v2 ®™
Rocky2
Sexton Hardcastle
Worthy
Saint Jimmy
hodge13
11 posters
AuthorMessage
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

potential plans for Undertaker at WM27 Empty
PostSubject: potential plans for Undertaker at WM27   potential plans for Undertaker at WM27 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:50 pm

At the moment two people appear to be standout candidates for facing Taker at Wrestlemania 27, these would be Sheamus and Kane. There is also talk that this will be Taker's last match which is why the character of Paul Bearer has been re-introduced.
-----

Not sure what i make of this, one part of me says i would like Kane to be Taker's last match in WWE, another says it shouldn't be as they are fueding atm.

I like the idea of Sheamus going after Undertaker, would cap off a big year for Sheamus, first Triple H, then Cena, onto Orton and potentially Triple H again. To cap it off to have Taker at Mania would be huge.
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: potential plans for Undertaker at WM27   potential plans for Undertaker at WM27 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:13 pm

I hope its not Sheamus. Quite frankly he hasn't gone over any main event talent cleanly, lets face it every time hes beaten Cena its been by a fluke, so how he be a credible threat to Taker at mania time, plus hes nowhere near ready in my opinion.

If its Takers last year then I hope its Cena who faces him
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: potential plans for Undertaker at WM27   potential plans for Undertaker at WM27 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:24 pm

but the way they could do it with Sheamus would be saying he always finds a way to beat his opposition no matter how he does it, they have had Sheamus lose in the elimination chamber and a six pack challenge, 2 matches where Sheamus has had 5 opponents.

Addmitidly i'd rather see Jericho, Punk, Cena before Sheamus but hey ho i'd rather see Sheamus over Kane probably as this fued is too close to Wrestlemania for me.
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: potential plans for Undertaker at WM27   potential plans for Undertaker at WM27 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:48 pm

I can see where your coming from but with the way that there pushing him at the moment as if hes like a warrior who decimates his opponents when in reality he doesnt, it makes little sense to me and I think he needs to be seriously made to look stronger as in beat Cena or Orton cleanly or when HHH comes back to put him on the shelf again and not with a sneak attack when he injured his arm and all that shite that they did last time, obviously its not going to happen like.

I'd rather see Punk vs Taker and Punk actually allowed to look credible against him
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: potential plans for Undertaker at WM27   potential plans for Undertaker at WM27 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:51 am

I prefer Kane to face Undertaker at Mania and win as this will be his third time of trying and it will be like the deadmen passing the torch to each other.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: potential plans for Undertaker at WM27   potential plans for Undertaker at WM27 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:09 am

always said if anyone beats him then they have to keep on winning at wm too to keep it alive in a way and make it look like there was a point to them beating him. Kane losing again, why bother. Must be used for big heel turn or to get someone well over imo win or lose
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: potential plans for Undertaker at WM27   potential plans for Undertaker at WM27 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:08 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing Orton getting another go, especially if Cena is tied up with the rumoured world title unification match. Perhaps Taker goes for Snake Eyes and gets hit with an RKO in mid air that finishes him off.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: potential plans for Undertaker at WM27   potential plans for Undertaker at WM27 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:18 pm

if they really want orton to be as big as the rock, hhh, stone cold etc then he would be perfect to end it.

still young enough for it to further his career and it will mean more than winning x number of titles, due to titles being handed aruond like no ones business to anyone now.

if at wm Cena unifies the titles and orton takes the streak you have there what? Attitude esque MASSIVE top guys, who would then fued over the ONE belt. THAT would be the biggest thing wwe has had going in a long time.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: potential plans for Undertaker at WM27   potential plans for Undertaker at WM27 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:16 pm

You can't have Taker retire without having faced Cena at WM.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: potential plans for Undertaker at WM27   potential plans for Undertaker at WM27 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:33 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
You can't have Taker retire without having faced Cena at WM.

i know not quite as big as Cena, but Jericho, Punk etc who are on the roster wouldn't have faced Taker at Wrestlemania either
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: potential plans for Undertaker at WM27   potential plans for Undertaker at WM27 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:37 pm

To be honest I'm all for the title unification but I don't want the Undertaker to lose at WM.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: potential plans for Undertaker at WM27   potential plans for Undertaker at WM27 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:37 pm

tbh i dont see how a taker cena feud would work out character wise just so far apart its unreal
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: potential plans for Undertaker at WM27   potential plans for Undertaker at WM27 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:45 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
tbh i dont see how a taker cena feud would work out character wise just so far apart its unreal

mmm I don't know. If Cena joins Nexus, he could say that he joined as he was sick of fans booing him and to get back at the fans he goes against the Taker at the grandest stage of them all....
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: potential plans for Undertaker at WM27   potential plans for Undertaker at WM27 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:51 pm

How about if Cena wins the Rumble and then gives up his title shot in exchange for the Undertaker?

That could keep the proposed world title match as a 1-on-1, and pretty much make 2 huge main events.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: potential plans for Undertaker at WM27   potential plans for Undertaker at WM27 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:19 pm

Grecian wrote:
How about if Cena wins the Rumble and then gives up his title shot in exchange for the Undertaker?

That could keep the proposed world title match as a 1-on-1, and pretty much make 2 huge main events.

Could work well that.

Say Cena joins Nexus they help Cena win the rumble, pull others over the top rope etc, and (blagging someone elses idea using Punk) have Nexus catch Cena if he were ever chucked over the top rope so he isn't eliminated.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: potential plans for Undertaker at WM27   potential plans for Undertaker at WM27 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:32 pm

If they went with my idea, Cena doesn't need to turn heel, he can be split from Nexus (which needs to happen asap, in my opinion - Barrett has to beat him, and then say he doesn't want him in the group), and go face vs Cena (who's always boo-ed at Mania anyway) with Taker.

For this one, there doesn't need to be any bigger issue than Cena wanting to end the streak. I think that's reason enough for anything with Undertaker in Mania season.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: potential plans for Undertaker at WM27   potential plans for Undertaker at WM27 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:29 pm

I want to see Cena end the streak, the amount of heat he would get for it would be immense, and then a big long feud with 'Taker afterwards before Taker beats him and retires.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: potential plans for Undertaker at WM27   potential plans for Undertaker at WM27 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:25 pm

Grecian wrote:

I'd hate that to be honest, the World Title should be the biggest thing in Wrestling, winning it at WrestleMania should be the peak of a career, Cena giving up that chance tells us that the streak is now more important than the World Title, I think that it would devalue the World Title as well as the Royal Rumble

I possibly might have bought it last year with Shawn Michaels but his character was very different from Cena's, Cena is all about respect and for me that doesn't respect the title, the rumble or the history, also, it shows Cena to have a big ego, something else that they don't promote, I'm all for Cena/Taker at WrestleMania though, just not through a Rumble win unless of course Taker is the Champion
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: potential plans for Undertaker at WM27   potential plans for Undertaker at WM27 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:44 am

the-gaffer wrote:
Grecian wrote:

I'd hate that to be honest, the World Title should be the biggest thing in Wrestling, winning it at WrestleMania should be the peak of a career, Cena giving up that chance tells us that the streak is now more important than the World Title, I think that it would devalue the World Title as well as the Royal Rumble

I possibly might have bought it last year with Shawn Michaels but his character was very different from Cena's, Cena is all about respect and for me that doesn't respect the title, the rumble or the history, also, it shows Cena to have a big ego, something else that they don't promote, I'm all for Cena/Taker at WrestleMania though, just not through a Rumble win unless of course Taker is the Champion

Maybe. But Cena's already won or retained a world title at Mania 21, 22, 23, 25 and 26. At this stage I think he could quite feasibly say that he's already been to the top 5 times, and it's time for someone else to have a go. This kind of storyline wouldn't work if someone like Punk tried it, but for Cena it would.

Plus WWE has devalued both world titles with so many short reigns over the past 4 years, come Wrestlemania time, the streak is becoming the biggest story.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: potential plans for Undertaker at WM27   potential plans for Undertaker at WM27 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:45 am

Grecian wrote:
the-gaffer wrote:
Grecian wrote:

Maybe. But Cena's already won or retained a world title at Mania 21, 22, 23, 25 and 26. At this stage I think he could quite feasibly say that he's already been to the top 5 times, and it's time for someone else to have a go. This kind of storyline wouldn't work if someone like Punk tried it, but for Cena it would.

Plus WWE has devalued both world titles with so many short reigns over the past 4 years, come Wrestlemania time, the streak is becoming the biggest story.

That's why i think it could work if Cena joins Nexus, after collecting Cena they could set their sights on The Undertaker and attempt to take him out using their newest addidition in Cena, where Cena starts to gain the mentality of The Nexus in a heel turn, with them still unable to properly get their hands on Taker, like i said with the pulling people over and stopping Cena from being eliminated. You would then have 2 options when you get to Wrestlemania, 1 being that you continue with the heel turn and have Cena beat Undertaker, or come close by doing heelish things eg ref down and use a chair to attack Taker etc if they don't want the streak taken. Or you have Cena turn on Nexus during middle of the match (Nexus being Lumberjacks) and then turn into a tombstone or something and be beaten.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: potential plans for Undertaker at WM27   potential plans for Undertaker at WM27 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:55 pm

I know yeah, but Cena is the only person that could face Taker and I think might actually go over him, the other to me would just be same old Taker shite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: potential plans for Undertaker at WM27   potential plans for Undertaker at WM27 Empty

Back to top Go down

potential plans for Undertaker at WM27
Page 1 of 1