Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

XFE Stable Warfare PPV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

XFE Stable Warfare PPV Empty
PostSubject: XFE Stable Warfare PPV   XFE Stable Warfare PPV EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:48 am

Thought i'd start adding XFE PPV's to the Role Play section on here (without the pics as it slows the page down).

XFE Stable Warfare PPV Stable10

LIVE FROM THE ST. PETE TIMES FORUM IN TAMPA, FLORIDA!

Brandon Routh: "Hello everyone and Welcome to Stable Warfare! For XFA, I'm Brandon Routh."

Matt Scott: "And for XFW, I'm the 'Awesome' Matt Scott, and what a show we have for you tonight."

Brandon Routh: "That's right. Our main event tonight will be the 8-Man Tag Team Elimination match between the Team of Justin Alsop, Worthy Phoenix, da_one, and Morbid Distruction. Taking on Destiny."

Matt Scott: "And I know that Destiny is going to destroy Courtney's little team. Also tonight, we will crown a New XFE World Heavyweight Champion when Simply the Best takes on Argo in a ladder match."

Brandon Routh: "Lets talk about our other matches tonight."

Matt Scott: "I don't care about the others."

Brandon Routh: "What do you mean? Gustave1er and Amber Destiny are defending their titles against mystery opponents tonight, and The Order is defending to Tag Titles against Slugger and Jesse Blue. Not to mention Boobinator defending his title against BIG FATTY V in a Cage Match."

Matt Scott: "Like I said, I don't care."

Brandon Routh: "Well this should be a fun night. And make sure to catch the trailer for my new movie, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, later tonight."

Matt Scott: "Wait a minute. Did you just make a movie plug?"

Brandon Routh: "Why yes I did. The movie also stars Michael Cera and Mary Elizabeth Winstead."

Matt Scott: "Dude, no one cares about a movie you are in for 5 minutes."

Brandon Routh: "My scene is longer than that. Also make sure to tune in for XFA this week where Michael Cera and Mary Elizabeth Winstead will be making a special appearance."

Matt Scott: "Can we just get back to the job we are supposed to be doing tonight?"

Brandon Routh: "Yeah, lets get to the action!"

Matt Scott: "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm really starting to miss David..."

Last edited by Worthy on Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: XFE Stable Warfare PPV   XFE Stable Warfare PPV EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:50 am

~The camera cuts backstage where we see Jay and Pitbull arrive at the arena to a mixed reaction. With Jay and Pitbull wearing their street clothes and shades and pulling their suit cases with them, Jill Wagner runs up to them, mic in hand~

Jill Wagner: "Jay! Pitbull! What are you guys doing here? Your not on the card. And whats with the suit cases?"

~Jay sighs deeply before taking his shades off, causing a loud roar from the women. Jay looks up for a moment with a look of both frustration and despair before looking at Jill~

Jay Thorn: "We're here because this is our job. We have our gear with us because we're professionals. Are you really this stupid, Jill? How have you kept your job here?"

~Jill looks at Jay with a look of both disdain and confusion as Jay looks to be ready to explain~

Jay Thorn: "Okay, I'll explain so you understand. Me and Pitbull work for X-Force Entertainment and this is an XFE Pay-Per-View. Now, since XFE is in the pro wrestling industry, which is very dangerous, many performers get injured easily. Now, on a live PPV, the show must go on even if a performer listed on the card can't perform. This means management has to choose someone to perform in their stead and that someone has to be ready in a heartbeat. That's why we're always there for this company and ready to go out there on a moments notice even if management sees fit to leave us off the card."

~The crowd cheers for with a chant of "Thorn" as Pitbull steps up~

Pitbull: "You can judge our methods of trying to make this company more youthful and vibrant and interesting. We're fine with that. We know that change, especially forced, is scary and hurts a lot of peoples feelings. But dammit, if you want to say that Jay and I haven't earned spots on cards and shots that we have gotten and a shot to be at the top, you are (censored) crazy! We come to work first, we leave work last. We come out every chance given and put more effort than anyone into making sure than every fan that got a ticket gets his money's worth of entertainment. We gladly take on any type of match against any opponents on every card given and are actually glad that we get to entertain. You can try and claim we don't give a rats ass about anyone else or this company but it is an indisputable fact that we work our asses of at every turn to make this company bigger and better."

Jill Wagner: "But how does that relate to tonight with the card already loaded and State of Flux not being on the card?"

~Jay sighs loudly again, trying to control his frustration~

Jay Thorn: "It relates to us being here to be make sure the Army gets the entertainment they paid for! It relates to us watching managements back and making sure that absolutely every spot on the card is filled if someone pulls a sickie! It relates to us being here to support our fellow members of SoF when they get the Young Gunz title show they have earned!"

~Jay walks off looking ready to explode~

Jill Wagner: "But Jay! How do you guys know that..."

~Pitbull moves Jill out of he's way as he's walking off~

Pitbull: "Interviews over."

~Jill Wagner looks at the D.A.S as they walk away with a dumbfounded look at being blown off~

Jill Wagner: "Back to ringside, guys."

Last edited by Worthy on Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: XFE Stable Warfare PPV   XFE Stable Warfare PPV EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:56 am

Olivia Wilde: "The following contest is a Hardcore Match! And it's for the XFE Aggression Championship! In this contest, anything goes, and there will be no disqualification!"

Olivia Wilde: "Introducing first, the XFE Aggression Champion and King of the Order, gustave1er"!

a series of colored spotlights creates a terrific light show

Suddenly high flames light on, as though the ‘Tron was set to fire!

gustave1er makes his way to the ring

driving a silvery '66 Aston Martin DB5

within three Paparazzi who precede him taking many shots

technicians create a terrific choreography with colored lights as he steps into the ring

Gustave1er: "So, our wise General Managers have decided to make me defend my title tonight against a mystery opponent."

~Gustave1er hands his title over to Referee Dan Tanaka~

Gustave1er: "But don't worry my peasants. Tonight you King will squash whatever challenge the GM's have thrown at me, and all of you can bask in the glory that is Gustave1er."

~The Crowd Boos as Gustave1er hands the mic back to Olivia~

Olivia Wilde: "And his Challenger, Killswitch Overdrive"!

Sparks are showering

Killswitch Overdrive makes his way to the ring

wearing a X-Force Wrestling T-Shirt, and holding his signature Steel Chair

technicians create a terrific choreography with colored lights as he steps into the ring

Brandon Routh: "What a big time match for Killswitch who gets a Aggression Title Match probably to make up for the fact he got booted out of his tag team match."

Matt Scott: "You have to cherish chances at a Title no matter the belt but this is for the biggest prize on XFA and Killswitch might not be ready."

Last edited by Worthy on Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: XFE Stable Warfare PPV   XFE Stable Warfare PPV EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:57 am

gustave1er gains the initiative exploiting his quickness!!

gustave1er approaches his rival loading his arm

and hits him to his throat with a light Throat Thrust!!

gustave1er dives into Killswitch Overdrive with a clothesline

knocking him down!!

[Special Increased Pinning activated for Killswitch Overdrive]

gustave1er takes and raises Killswitch Overdrive on his shoulders

and twirls in a circle performing an light Airplane Spin!!

gustave1er gets close to his opponent and jumps

and strikes him with a punch executing a light Fist Drop!!

gustave1er rolls toward Killswitch Overdrive jumping near to him

hitting his stomach with his back performing a light Rolling Thunder!!

Killswitch Overdrive interrupts his opponent attacks sequence

Killswitch Overdrive open his arms

gustave1er moves to the side and he avoids a Mongolian Chop, taking back the initiative

gustave1er hits Killswitch Overdrive with the back of his hand

hitting Killswitch Overdrive across the chest with a light Back Hand Chop while the crowd yells WOOOOOOO!!!

[Special Attack activated for gustave1er]

[Special Damage activated for gustave1er]

gustave1er turns against the adversary

and kicks him with a strong Mule Kick!!!

gustave1er standing behind his opponent, hooks both of his opponent's arms

then lifts Killswitch Overdrive up and falls backwards, arching his back and legs, having his opponent collide with his neck and shoulder on the mat performing a devastating Snap Tiger Suplex!!

gustave1er grabs an heavy extinguisher

and hits Killswitch Overdrive forehead executing a powerful extinguisher shot!!

gustave1er pulls Killswitch Overdrive still groggy, by his hair

gustave1er bounces off by using the middle rope, performing a backflip in mid-air towards his opponent

and jumps on the shoulders of the charging opponent performs a backflip, using his momentum to throw Killswitch Overdrive over him, setting him for a pinfall with a powerful Springboard Hurracanrana!!

gustave1er with the help of the top rope, leaps up executing a somersault, pointing his opponent lying across the ring

and lands on him performing a violent Springboard Moonsault!!

Killswitch Overdrive opens wide his arms

gustave1er moves to the side and he avoids a Mongolian Chop, taking back the initiative

gustave1er charges his open hand

and slaps him across his face like a wimp, connecting with a strong Slap!!

gustave1er hurls the leg preparing the blow

and hits him on the face with a powerful Roundhouse Kick!!

gustave1er bounces off by using the middle rope, performing a backflip in mid-air towards his opponent

and leaps on his opponent, making him land an elbow smash on his face connecting with a MORTAL Bienvenue A L'baraque Frites!!

gustave1er gets on the top turnbuckle and jumps toward the head of Killswitch Overdrive with legs apart

and grabs him with his legs, performing a backflip to throw him to the mat pulling off a violent Diving Hurracanrana!!

gustave1er grabs Killswitch Overdrive's hair

gustave1er grabs one Killswitch Overdrive 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well

gustave1er runs toward Killswitch Overdrive and leaps

hitting his face with both his feet performing a violent Running Dropkick!!

Killswitch Overdrive charges his arm

gustave1er dodges the a Hook Punch and counters

gustave1er hits Killswitch Overdrive with the back of his hand

hitting Killswitch Overdrive with a strong Back Hand Chop while the crowd yells WOOOOOOO!!!

gustave1er charges his arm

and strikes his opponent's face with strong Elbow Smash!!

gustave1er gains momentum by bouncing off the middle rope, and leaps backwards on his opponent

and leaps on his opponent, making him land an elbow smash on his face connecting with a MORTAL Bienvenue A L'baraque Frites!!

gustave1er lifts his foot putting it on his opponent's abdomen

pumps up his muscles executing a light Cocky Pin!!

Matt Scott: "Gustave1er showing his confidence here."

Dan Tanaka starts counting...

Killswitch Overdrive kicks out

gustave1er is about to perform his taunt

gustave1er Puts One Finger In Your Nose And executing The Kiss My Ass

gustave1er bounces off the top rope with Killswitch Overdrive lying face up on the mat

and lands on him with a MORTAL Moules Frites Et Binouze Volont!!!

Killswitch Overdrive charges his arm

and hits his opponent with a strong Hook Punch!!

[Special Dodging activated for Killswitch Overdrive]

Killswitch Overdrive turns against the adversary

gustave1er eludes the attempt of a a Mule Kick and he takes back the initiative

gustave1er turns giving his shoulders to the adversary

and hits him with a strong Mule Kick on the groin!!

gustave1er hooks his opponent's arm

and trips him to make his face fall to the canvas, by performing devastating Half Nelson Face Buster!!

KILLSWITCH OVERDRIVE HAS A CUT!!!

gustave1er quickly climbs on the stake

Killswitch Overdrive nimbly move avoiding a Hang Over Leg Drop and taking back the initiative

Killswitch Overdrive jumps towards his fallen opponent, raising his leg

and lands his leg across his throat executing a MORTAL Leg Crash!!

Brandon Routh: "Looks like Killswitch might have some fight left in him for this match still."

Killswitch Overdrive jumps towards his fallen opponent, raising his leg

gustave1er rolls sideways dodging a a Leg Drop and starts to counter-attack

gustave1er executes a backflip standing next to the lying opponent

and lands on him splashing him with a devastating Standing Moonsault well executed!!!

gustave1er grabs Killswitch Overdrive's hair

gustave1er and lunges himself on the ropes

gustave1er waits for the running adversary

and hits him with both the fists performing a devastating Polish Hammer!!

KILLSWITCH OVERDRIVE IS BLEEDING!!

gustave1er is about to perform his taunt

gustave1er Cuts Your Hear With Scissors executing The Your Lips On My Ass

[Special Power Body activated for Killswitch Overdrive]

gustave1er lifts the opponent on his shoulders as he drinks a very frozen zero coca

Killswitch Overdrive somehow counters the move, regaining the initiative!!!

Killswitch Overdrive grabs gustave1er's hair

Killswitch Overdrive and lunges himself on the ropes

Killswitch Overdrive waits for the adversary

gustave1er eludes a a Power Slam and counterattacks

gustave1er runs toward Killswitch Overdrive and leaps

hitting his face with his knee performing a violent Running Knee Smash!!

KILLSWITCH OVERDRIVE IS BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!

gustave1er lifts Killswitch Overdrive on his shoulders as he drinks a very frozen zero coca

and slams him on the floor with a french fry in his nose executing MORTAL Have You Ever Seen A So Loyal King!!

Brandon Routh: "Killswitch is a bloody mess and Gustave1er might put this match away here."

Matt Scott: "Might put this match away, this match is all over."

KILLSWITCH OVERDRIVE IS A CRIMSON MASK!!!

gustave1er tries a pinning maneuver

Dan Tanaka starts counting...

Olivia Wilde: "Here is your winner, and Still the XFE Aggression Champion, Gustave1er!"

Brandon Routh: "Well Gustave1er pulls out a nice defense tonight and Killswitch never seemed to get it going tonight."

Matt Scott: "Yeah he never put it into Overdrive tonight for sure."

Brandon Routh: "You have to be kidding me with that horrible joke."

Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: XFE Stable Warfare PPV   XFE Stable Warfare PPV EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:59 am

~The Camera goes backstage to TXF's locker room were Slugger is seen getting ready for his match. All of a Sudden, Killswitch Overdrive comes bursting through the door, furious~

Killswitch Overdrive: "Where the Hell were you?!"

Slugger: "What do you mean?"

Killswitch Overdrive: "Didn't you just see what happened? I was out there battling for the Aggression Championship, and you couldn't even come to ringside for moral support?"

Slugger: "I'm sorry, man. I've been so focused on winning the Tag Titles tonight that I completely forgot."

Killswitch Overdrive: "You know what? It's bad enough when you let those stupid GM's shove me out of that Tag Title match. But now you're too busy to help your partner. That's it. I'm done."

Slugger: "What do you mean you're done?"

Killswitch Overdrive: "I mean I'm done with this team, and I'm done with you. After all the work I did to get your job back, and this is how you repay me. Screw it and screw you. Good Luck with your Tag title match tonight. Maybe your boyfriend Jesse will be a better partner."

~With that, Killswitch turns on his heel and walks out the door, slamming it shut~

Last edited by Worthy on Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: XFE Stable Warfare PPV   XFE Stable Warfare PPV EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:02 pm

~The camera goes backstage to Jill Wagner who is standing in front of a Stable Warfare sign~

Jill Wagner: "Let me introduce to you my quest at this time, the man that later tonight will be defending his XFE World Heavyweight Title in a ladder match against Simply The Best, Argo."

~Argo walks into the picture wearing his wrestling gear and an Argo the Unstoppable shirt but he is without the World Heavyweight Belt. The crowd erupts in cheers that can still be heard in the back when they see Argo. Argo looks into the camera and flashes a big smile~

Jill Wagner: "Argo I see you are without the World Title, so my question is how do you plan and getting it back tonight?"

~Argo smiles as Jill reaches the mic towards him~

Argo: "You are right, I am without the World Title because they have to set it up for the Ladder match later tonight. As far as getting it back I am going to shut up Simply The Best once and for all. You see he has been talking a bunch of smack lately and he knows he can't really back it up. When he fights me tonight one on one he will realize that while he managed to run through the lower divisions in this company this jump is not something he is ready for. Last season he tried to bring help to do it in the form of "The Blood Thirsty One", but tonight he has no help and tonight his meteoric rise in XFE comes to a screeching halt."

~Jill pulls the mic back as Argo finishes talking~

Jill Wagner: "How can you be so sure? We have never seen you in a Ladder Match and Simply The Best has shown a new level of violence as of late with all of his focus being placed on you directly and the World Title."

~Jill puts the mic back up towards Argo who still has a big smile on his face~

Argo: "Well you are right, I have never been in a ladder match and STB has been on quite a roll and has shown ruthless violence as of late but what he needs to understand is what I have been telling him and the world for a long time. When Argo is in the ring and the crazy XFE fans are chanting my name and filling the building with excitement Argo truly becomes..."

~Argo's expression changes as STB walks into the picture. Jill turns and puts the mic between Argo and STB who are now face to face~

Simply The Best: "Unstoppable right? We have all heard it before but Argo you should know that I have tricks myself and tonight I become the first man in company history to hold the Young Gunz, Universal-X and World Heavyweight Championship."

Argo: "You just keep telling yourself that but tonight I am going to show you..."

Simply The Best: "Show me what? That you are predictable and all talk? I hope you understand what is going to happen to you tonight. It is going to go something like this."

~Simply the Best attempts to hit Argo but Argo blocks the punch. As Argo is about to strike back he is interrupted when he is hit from behind with a pipe. We see a masked man standing over top of Argo now holding the pipe. Both Simply the Best and The Masked Man begin to beat on Argo while he is down~

Brandon Routh: "What is going on here? This is a brutal assault!"

~The Masked Man continues to beat down Argo. As this is going on Simply the Best goes and grabs a chair and the masked man holds Argo exposing his ribs while Simply the Best beats on them with the chair~

Matt Scott: "Well if I had to guess it looks like STB got himself some help for the night and they are going to take Argo out right now."

~After a few more shots from the chair the Masked Man and STB both back away as the Head of XFE Security, Legion, runs into the scene breaking up the attack. Some of the medics and Security Guards begin to check on Argo who seems to be in great pain. Head Trainer Eric Leader gets in the scene and starts checking on Argo~

Eric Leader: "We need to get him to the trainers office and find out if he can even compete tonight."

~More of the medical team runs into the scene and begins to check on Argo who seems to be barely moving right now. As the scene gets very crazy the image fades back to the ringside area, and the XFE announcers~

Brandon Routh: "It looks like Argo's health and the World Title Match might both be in jeopardy here."

Matt Scott: "What a brilliant plan if Argo can't compete STB will get an automatic win and become the new World Champion."

Brandon Routh: "How could anyone want to win the belt like that?"

Matt Scott: "Hey when it comes right down to it, winning the belt is all that matters."

Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: XFE Stable Warfare PPV   XFE Stable Warfare PPV EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:11 pm

Maria Menounos: "The following contest is scheduled for One Fall! And it's for the XFE Young Gunz Championship!"

Maria Menounos: "Introducing first, Representing Destiny, she is the XFE Young Gunz Champion, Amber Destiny"!

Amber Destiny makes his way to the ring

wearing an awesome fitting black top and bottom.

within three Paparazzi who precede him taking many shots

Maria Menounos: "And her Challenger, The master of pain...the creator of the Neckscrew... WODKA!!!!"!

Wodka makes his way to the ring

wearing a full body wrestling costume

Matt Scott: "You have to be kidding me. Wodka is the mystery opponent? Since when is he a Young Gun? Wasn't he in the Universal-X division when he was here last."

Brandon Routh: "Well I am not 100% sure but if the board puts him as a Young Gun than that is what he is."

The two wrestlers stare proudly at each other

and then engage in a exciting test of strength, trying to overcome their opponent

after a few, seemingly endless, seconds and an enormous effort Wodka prevails

Wodka approaches Amber Destiny

and gives a blow to his throat executing a light Throat Thrust!!

Wodka brings his foot up

Amber Destiny dodges the Axe Kick taking the initiative

Amber Destiny loads his arm chop style and

and strikes him with his forearm executing a light Forearm Smash!!

Amber Destiny lifts his opponent sideways to himself

Wodka skillfully moves sideways dodging Tilt A Whirl Side Slam, taking back the initiative

Wodka grabs Amber Destiny's hair

Wodka and lunges himself on the ropes

Wodka throws his opponent over his head straight up

Amber Destiny rolls over his opponent's shoulders, evading the Back Body Drop and taking the initiative

Amber Destiny grabs Wodka's hair

Amber Destiny grabs one of his opponent's arms and swings him into the ropes

Amber Destiny runs towards his opponent with an arm tight outside

and catches him by the torso with a light Lariat, smashing him down!!

Amber Destiny grabs his opponent's arm and lays on the ground perpendicularly

then he crosses his legs over his chest pulling on the shoulder to perform a light Crucifix Armbar!!

Amber Destiny keeps his ruthless submission hold

Amber Destiny keeps his excruciating submission hold

Amber Destiny releases his grasp

Amber Destiny gets on the top turnbuckle with a jump and raises his fists to the sky holding them together

and leaps toward Wodka quickly lowering them, performing a light Double Axe Handle!!

Matt Scott: "Come on Amber keep the attack going and beat this guy right out of XFE once again."

Amber Destiny grabs Wodka's hair

Amber Destiny hooks his opponent's arms on his back while his bent over

Wodka avoids the Chicken Wing Suplex Pin with agility counterattacking

Wodka grabs Amber Destiny's neck firmly

snapping it to the side executing an light Abdominal Neck Wrench!!

Wodka keeps his ruthless submission hold

Wodka keeps his excruciating submission hold

Wodka releases his grasp

Wodka grabs one Amber Destiny 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well

Wodka stands behind Amber Destiny

striking him with an elbow performing a light Back Elbow Smash!!

Wodka and lunges himself on the ropes

Wodka waits for the running adversary

and throws him backwards with a light Monkey Flip!!

Wodka grabs one Amber Destiny 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well

Wodka grabs Amber Destiny from behind

and attempts a pinfall with a light Backslide Pin!!
Oliver Gaines starts counting...

Amber Destiny kicks out

Brandon Routh: "Near fall from the challenger here."

Amber Destiny interrupts his opponent attacks sequence

Amber Destiny prepares his arm

Wodka moves to the side eluding a Punch and taking back the initiative

Wodka grabs his opponent's head

and lows his face with the knee to perform a light Knee on Head!!

Wodka loads an arm towards himself

and strikes him with his forearm executing a light Forearm Smash!!

Wodka gets ready to attack Amber Destiny lifting a hand,

he waits until Amber Destiny turns towards him and then hooks his mouth executing a violent Swallow This!!

Matt Scott: "This is just sick and unfair."

Wodka keeps his ruthless submission hold

Wodka releases his grasp

Wodka folds his prostrate opponent's legs

Amber Destiny easily escapes the opponent's a Sharpshooter, retaking the upper hand

Amber Destiny grabs his opponent's leg

Wodka easily avoids the a I Love Hurtin Your Body gaining back initiative

Wodka blocks his rival's legs

and locks them painfully with his own to form a strong Figure 4!!

Wodka keeps his agonizing submission hold

AMBER DESTINY IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!

AMBER DESTINY LOOKS SLIGHTLY INJURED!!!

Wodka releases his grasp

Wodka puts Amber Destiny's head under his arm

and raises him while falling forward, performing a powerful Reverse Suplex!!

Wodka grabs Amber Destiny's ankle

twisting the foot executing an powerful Anklescrew!!

Brandon Routh: "Wodka locks in the Anklescrew here this could be the end of Amber's title run."

AMBER DESTINY LOOKS SERIOUSLY INJURED!!!

Amber Destiny escapes from the hold

Wodka grabs Amber Destiny's neck

snapping it to the side executing an light Abdominal Neck Wrench!!

Wodka keeps his weak submission hold

AMBER DESTINY SEEMS UNABLE TO CONTINUE THE MATCH!!!

Amber Destiny hangs on to referee shirt!!!!

Wodka releases his grasp

Wodka is about to perform his taunt

Amber Destiny capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!

but Wodka is faster and is not caught off guard!

Amber Destiny interrupts his opponent attacks sequence

Amber Destiny gets ready to hit Wodka

Wodka shifts and avoids an a European Uppercut, taking the initiative

Wodka approaches Amber Destiny

and hits him to his throat with a strong Throat Thrust!!

Wodka grabs the opponent's head

Amber Destiny lowers and avoids an a Head Butt, departing to the counterattack

Amber Destiny grabs Wodka's neck

Wodka dodges the a Falling Neck Breaker easily, taking the initiative

Wodka grabs his opponent's head and arms

to make his body weave unnaturally with a light Eastern Stretch!!

Wodka keeps his weak submission hold

AMBER DESTINY HAS TO FORFEIT THE MATCH DUE TO INJURY!!!

OLIVER GAINES IS FORCED TO CALL THE BELL!!!

Maria Menounos: "Here is your winner, and the New XFE Young Gunz Champion, Wodka!"

Brandon Routh: "New Champ Wodka wins the Young Gunz Title in his first match back."

Matt Scott: "This is the biggest screw job I have ever seen but Amber still would not quit."

~As Wodka is getting his hand raised, Preach can be seen walking down the ramp towards the ring. As soon as he enters the ring he walks right up to Wodka and gets face to face with him~

Brandon Routh: "Uh-oh, things might be turning south soon."

~Preach then sticks out his hand to Wodka. Wodka looks at it for a moment before shaking it. Preach then pulls a High Society T-Shirt out of this pocket and hands it to Wodka, who puts it on. Preach then raises Wodka's hand in victory~

Matt Scott: "Well it looked like Preach was coming out here to send a message to the new Young Gunz Champion, but instead, Wodka joins the High Society. This is going to be a weird night."
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: XFE Stable Warfare PPV   XFE Stable Warfare PPV EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:12 pm

~Slugger is seen walking backstage. He approaches the locker room of Jesse Blue and walks in~

Slugger: "Hey Jesse, I thought I'd come here tonight before our big match to apologize for my actions after our match last week. I was just angry at how the GM's screwed my partner out of the match."

~Slugger shakes his head in disgust~

Slugger: "But that's in the past and tonight I'm gonna put everything behind me. SoF, Killswitch, everything. And I'm gonna focus on winning the tag team titles with you."

~Slugger extends his hand~

Slugger: "You see Jesse, you and me have had tons of tag team experience. We have been in two of the best tag teams in XFE history and I know together we can defeat The Order. All we have to do is work together and be on the same page. What do you say my friend?"

Jesse: "We all have our agendas. Believe it or not...I have my own. It's one of the things that keep us being top contenders in this business. We just need to focus on the task at hand. We both have issues with these two. It's time to take care of some issues. When you need a tag, I will be there for you. Make sure you tag my hand, instead of pushing me, as I think I'll probably be wanting a running start at those guys."

~Some light laughter is heard from the crowd~

Jesse (shaking his hand): "Let's do this..."
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: XFE Stable Warfare PPV   XFE Stable Warfare PPV EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:13 pm

~A video package begins highlighting the state of flux's recent domination~

~The camera cuts to a line up of the group~
Danny Danger: "Determination makes us."

~It shows the group deciding a name~

Pitbull: "Domination helps us."

~It shows the brawl that ended XFA a few weeks ago~
John Deep: "Athletes defines us."

~It shows the aftermath of the TXF attack~
Mr Jinter: "Strength represents us."

~It shows them each after winning a match~
Jay Thorn: "Unity bonds us."

~The clip keeps playing with the finishers of each member and the beat down of TXF~

State of Flux: "We are The State Of Flux!"

~The package finishes up and the camera goes to ringside~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: XFE Stable Warfare PPV   XFE Stable Warfare PPV EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:14 pm

~We see Slugger is walking in the back, causing an ovation that's clearly audible to the back. Ready for his tag title match, he gets stopped by Jay and Pitbull causing the ovation to get even louder as the three stand in a face-off~
Jay Thorn: "Congratulations Slugger. Thanks to your win Saturday you're once again in the match of your dreams. You get Plin in a title match on a PPV. Just like almost every time we've seen you in a match here. I mean, not counting the match against GQ and last Saturday, I think every match I've seen you in has been against Plin. And you've lost almost every one. That really is some brilliant and engaging entertainment."

Pitbull: "It really is. No wonder more people we're interested in us while you we're in retirement. I mean, I think you might actually hold the record for most fans alienated. Not to mention ditching the guy who arranged you back like a bad habit for Jesse Blue. True loyal friendship their, mate."

~The Thorns sarcastically clap for Slugger to a mixed reaction, with Slugger clearly annoyed~

Jay Thorn: "Hey, don't get us wrong, you guys earned the shot on XFA, fair and square. But we all know that these days, you really just make the fans get bored and go take their bathroom break when you're on."

Pitbull: "What my brothers trying to say is, every young fan would probably much rather see us on the card than you. But since management seems more interested in the past than the future, at least try to do something interesting or make an impact. Please, for our fans sakes."

Slugger: "Listen up right here! I'm gonna say this nice and slow so you two can understand it. I didn't ditch Killswitch, I'd never do that. He is, or at least, was my friend, my ally, my partner! I'd give anything to have him by my side tonight in that match but management screwed that up for me. And there is nothing I could do."

~Slugger takes a breath and begins to talk again~

Slugger: "Oh and you guys think I'm boring? You think my talent is overrated? That all these fans rather see you two?"

~Slugger starts to laugh sarcastically~

Slugger: "Boy, you guys are funny but so very mistaken and naive."

~Slugger shakes his head~

Slugger: "You guys better be watching my match tonight because I'm gonna show you how a REAL main eventer, a real show stealer, puts on a match! So sit back get relaxed because tonight I'm gonna show you how true superstars do it!"

~Slugger pats Jay on the shoulder and starts to walk off~

~Jay puts his hand on Slugger shoulder to stop him~

Jay Thorn: "Nobody says you can't go in the ring. We're just saying nobody cares about Plin vs Slugger after the 10,000th time. And you don't need to tell me how to steal a show. The Young Gunz division, when we were there, was the show, headlined by me and Boo. And no matter how much you hate Plin, you just can't touch our entertainment value."

Pitbull: "You know what, man? Let's just leave the old man to his delusions. Maybe this time Plin will beat some reality into him."

~The brothers walk off laughing sarcastically~

~Slugger raises his voice so that the Thorns can hear him~

Slugger: "Your entertainment value?" *slugger laughs* "You two have as much entertainment value as grass. I don't know how you two got in your heads that you have more entertainment value then me or anyone else in this company. You just don't, it's as simple as that. Sure you two put on a good show every now and then and where great in the young gunz division, but that's old news and once you left that division we all know your value went way down. So tonight, I'm gonna go out there, face Plin one last time, win the titles, and I'm gonna do it with every person in that arena cheering me on! Because the fans know where the real show is!"

~Slugger notices Jay and Pitbull look back at him~

Slugger: "Oh and one more thing, you two interfere in my match, and there won't be anyone or thing that will stop me from hurting you two. So if you don't want a repeat, stay out of my way and out of my business!"

~Slugger winks at the Thorns as they turn back around~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: XFE Stable Warfare PPV   XFE Stable Warfare PPV EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:15 pm

Olivia Wilde: "The Following Tag Team Match is scheduled for One Fall! And it's for the XFE World Tag Team Championships!"

Olivia Wilde: "Introducing first, the XFE World Tag Team Champions, Plin and Sisky, The Order!"

Olivia Wilde: "And their opponents, slugger and "The Natural" Jesse Blue!"

Brandon Routh: "The XFE Tag Titles are on the line here with Slugger and Jesse Blue teaming to take on The Order in what should be a classic tag team contest."

Matt Scott: "The Order is going to show what being a long term Tag Team can do when you are facing a newly formed team. Also will the argument between Slugger and Killswitch backstage factor into this match mentally for Slugger."

Plin and "The Natural" Jesse Blue enter the ring.

Sisky and slugger are waiting in the respective corners

"The Natural" Jesse Blue gains the initiative exploiting his quickness!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue prepares his arm to strike the adversary

hitting him with a light Punch!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue loads his arm chop style and

Plin moves and dodges a Forearm Smash, taking the initiative back

Plin hooks his opponent's head from behind

and makes him fall on his neck spinning him performing a light Scoop Reverse DDT!!

Plin grabs "The Natural" Jesse Blue's ankle

twisting the foot executing an light Ankle Lock!!

Plin keeps his agonizing submission hold

Plin keeps his ruthless submission hold

Plin releases his grasp

Plin grabs "The Natural" Jesse Blue's hair

Plin grabs his opponent's arms

and throws him to the ropes with an light Irish Whip!!

Plin awaits his running opponent and spins in a circle

extending his arm to hit the opponent, performing a light Discus Clothesline!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue pulls himself together and fights back

slugger leans on the ropes to get the touch!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue open his arms

Plin moves to the side and he avoids a Mongolian Chop, taking back the initiative

Plin lifts his knee and gets ready to strikes the adversary

executing a light Powerful Knee Strike!!

Plin grabs his opponent

Plin grabs the running adversary

"The Natural" Jesse Blue avoids a Monkey Flip and takes back the initiative

"The Natural" Jesse Blue stares his opponent's in his eyes

and delivers a big smash on his neck, performing a light Standing Clothesline!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue pulls Plin still groggy, by his hair

"The Natural" Jesse Blue grabs the opponent raising him up onto his shoulder so the opponents head is down his back

then grabs his opponents head under his arm and drops him onto his head from an incredible height with strong Air Raid Siren!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue lifts his foot putting it on his opponent's abdomen

Plin rolls aside to dodge the Cocky Pin, gaining the initiative

Plin blocks his rival's legs

and locks them with his own to shape a 4 executing a powerful Figure 4!!

Plin keeps his excruciating submission hold

Plin releases his grasp

Plin lift his opponent on his back while headed down

and quickly hurls him down to perform a devastating Suplex De La Cruz Del Sur!!

Matt Scott: "Look at Plin quickly establishing dominance in this match."

Plin grabs the opponent's head putting it under his arm, and lifts him up in a vertical position

"The Natural" Jesse Blue easily avoids the a Brainbuster, taking the initiative

"The Natural" Jesse Blue grabs the opponent's head

and after a twirl executes an powerful Arabian DDT!!!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue gets close to his grounded opponent

Plin avoids the a Knee Stomp and counterattacks

twisting the foot executing an devastating Ankle Lock!!

Plin releases his grasp

Plin grabs one "The Natural" Jesse Blue 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well

Plin runs toward the opponent

and spins hitting him with a light Rolling Elbow Smash!!

Plin and lunges himself on the ropes

Plin waits for the running adversary

joining his fists like an hammer and hitting him on the face performing a violent Polish Hammer!!

Plin lifts the opponent on his shoulders

"The Natural" Jesse Blue avoids the impact moving to the opponent's back

"The Natural" Jesse Blue jumps and grabs the opponent's head

grabbing the opponent by his head with the arms, plunging him on the floor with an violent Arabian DDT!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue pulls Plin still groggy, by his hair

"The Natural" Jesse Blue grabs the opponent raising him up onto his shoulder so the opponents head is down his back

Plin avoids an a Air Raid Siren easily. taking the initiative

twisting the foot executing an devastating Ankle Lock!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue escapes from the hold

"The Natural" Jesse Blue quickly gets up and counterattacks!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue is about to perform his taunt

"The Natural" Jesse Blue Stomps Simultaneously And Repeatedly With Both Feet While Shaking Both Clenched Fists executing A Business Is About To Pick Up

TOOOOOOUUUUCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue gives the touch to slugger who enters the ring!

slugger grabs Plin's hair

slugger grabs one Plin 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well

slugger starts spinning and jumps towards his opponent

and then lands a heel blow on his opponent's face, performing a strong Spinning Wheel Kick!!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! the impact of this blow is so hard that Plin has fallen out of the ring!!!!

slugger leaves the ring

Brandon Routh: "This match is spilling to the outside of the ring now."

slugger removes the rubber carpets from outside the ring, and grabs his opponent

Plin dodges the DDT with cunning, and regains the initiative!

Plin hooks the opponent's legs who's laying prone on the mat

and subdues him with a violent Reverse Figure 4!!

Plin releases his grasp

Plin with a huge jump, leaps towards his opponent,

with a strong Suicide Dive!!!!

Plin jumps from the apron

slugger avoids the a Knee Drop from Apron Ring and gains the initiative

slugger grabs Plin's ankle

twisting the foot executing an powerful Ankle Lock!!

slugger keeps his agonizing submission hold

slugger releases his grasp

slugger jumps on the opponent outside the ring from the turnbuckle

with powerful Flying headbutt Outside the Ring!!!!!

slugger goes up again in the ring

Plin goes up again in the ring

slugger dives into the opponent with a clothesline

Plin avoids the a 3 Point Stance Charge gaining the initiative

Plin puts the opponent's head under his arm

and lifts him up in a vertical position, throwing him forward with a powerful Reverse Suplex!!

Plin is about to perform his taunt

Plin Saca Una Santa Granada De La Esquina Y La Aplasta Contra El Suelo executing The Holy Grenade

Plin gives the touch to Sisky who enters the ring!

Sisky bounces against the ropes

and dives on the opponent with a violent Abrazo Rompehuesos!!

(continued on next post)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: XFE Stable Warfare PPV   XFE Stable Warfare PPV EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:16 pm

Harold Deeds starts counting...

slugger kicks out

Sisky jumps towards his rival on the ground

falling down with a violent Falling Headbutt hitting him with his head!!

Sisky gets over his laying opponent

grabbing the back of his head and hits him with his other hand executing a light Clutching Punch!!

slugger escapes from the hold

Sisky while slugger's laying on the mat braces a foot on one leg of the opponent

slugger easily evades the a Wish Bone and gains the initiative

slugger lift his down headed opponent on his back

and quickly hurls him down to perform a strong Vertabreaker!!

slugger grabs the opponent's ankle

twisting it in an irregular way executing an strong slugger tapper!!

Brandon Routh: "Maybe Slugger can get on the offense track with the slugger tapper here."

slugger releases his grasp

slugger crosses in a figure 4 the opponent's legs who's laying prone on the mat

Sisky easily avoids a a Reverse Figure 4, taking the initiative

Sisky jumps towards his laying opponent

and hits him right to the face with a violent Knee Drop!!

Sisky grabs slugger's hair

Sisky and lunges himself on the ropes

Sisky grabs his opponent's hips and turns him sideways

and throws him on the mat, performing a violent Side Slam!!

Sisky grabs one slugger 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well

Sisky runs toward the opponent and leaps

slugger dodges the a Running Headbutt showing great agility, taking the initiative

slugger turns against the adversary

and hits him with a light Mule Kick on the groin!!

slugger lift his opponent on his back while headed down

and slams him down by performing a strong vertabreaker!!

slugger puts his bent opponent on his shoulders, setting up a Powerbomb

and then sits down, making his opponent take an hard bump on the mat, executing a strong Sit Down Powerbomb!!

Sisky pulls himself together and fights back

Sisky approaches the opponent

Sisky prepares his arm

slugger dodges the a Fist But and takes the initiative

slugger lift his opponent on his back while headed down

and quickly hurls him down to perform a light Vertabreaker!!

slugger is about to perform his taunt

Sisky capitalizes his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!

but slugger is faster and is not caught off guard!

slugger approaches the opponent

slugger prepares to hit the opponent hurling his leg

Sisky bends dodging the a Roundhouse Kick, starting the counterattack

Sisky grabs the opponent raising him up onto his shoulder so the opponents head is down his back

then grabs his opponents head under his arm and drops him onto his head from an incredible height with devastating Air Raid Siren!!

Sisky grabs his opponent's hips and turns him sideways

and throws him on the mat, performing a powerful Side Slam!!

Sisky grabs one slugger 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well

Sisky runs toward the opponent and leaps

hitting him with his head performing a devastating Running Headbutt!!

Sisky stops the running rival whirling him in front of himself

and places him head down and lets himself fall on the opponent's head first performing a violent Tilt A Whirl Piledriver!!

Sisky charges the back of his elbow

striking him with an elbow performing a strong Back Elbow Smash!!

Sisky slowly climbs the top turnbuckle

and jumps down dropping his buttocks on slugger's face with a devastating Banzai Drop!!

Sisky is about to perform his taunt

Sisky executing The Force Of Amadeus Team

Sisky jumps towards his rival on the ground

hitting him with his head executing devastating Falling Headbutt!!

Sisky tries a pinning maneuver

slugger kicks out

slugger interrupts his opponent attacks sequence

slugger approaches his rival loading his arm

Sisky droops quickly dodging a a Throat Thrust

Sisky prepares the back of his hand

performing a light Back Hand Chop while the crowd yells WOOOOOOO!!!

Sisky prepares to hit the opponent hurling his leg

and hits the opponent with a powerful Roundhouse Kick!!

Sisky ve al rival tirado en el suelo

slugger somehow counters the move, regaining the initiative!!!

slugger goes up the turnbuckle while his opponent is lying on the ground and

throws himself executing a light Frog Splash! The impact has been hard for both wrestlers!!

Sisky gets up and resolutely fights back

Sisky slowly gets on the top turnbuckle

and leaps dropping his buttocks on the opponent's face with a devastating Banzai Drop!!

Sisky jumps pointing the knee against opponent

and hits him right to the face with a powerful Knee Drop!!

SLUGGER HAS A CUT!!!

Sisky tries a pinning maneuver

slugger kicks out

Sisky bounces against the ropes

performing a MORTAL Abrazo Rompehuesos!!

Matt Scott: "Slugger just does not look like he is focused tonight and this match might be all over."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

"THE NATURAL" JESSE BLUE enters the ring hitting Sisky and interrupting the 3 count while the referee is distracted!!

slugger takes advantage of the situation!

slugger gives the touch to "The Natural" Jesse Blue who enters the ring!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue approaches his laying opponent

to hit him with a strong Knee Stomp!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue puts his own hands under the opponent's armpits, who is prone on the mat

and locks his arms behind his back performing a violent Supernatural!!

Brandon Routh: "Jesse Blue on the attack now."

"The Natural" Jesse Blue keeps his excruciating submission hold

"The Natural" Jesse Blue keeps his agonizing submission hold

"The Natural" Jesse Blue releases his grasp

"The Natural" Jesse Blue grabs his opponent's arm while he's laying on his back

and then capsizes his rival's body while pulling his arm, submitting him with a light Strangle Hold!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue keeps his weak submission hold

Sisky interrupts his opponent attacks sequence

Sisky stares at the opponent

and gives him an light Ear Slap!!

Sisky hurls the leg preparing the blow

"The Natural" Jesse Blue bends dodging the a Roundhouse Kick, starting the counterattack

"The Natural" Jesse Blue hooks the adversary and locks him to lift him

and lifts him with an articulated movement performing a powerful Psycho Driver!!!!

taking "The Natural" Jesse Blue is caught out!

Sisky charges his arm

"The Natural" Jesse Blue dodges the a Hook Punch and counters

"The Natural" Jesse Blue dives into the opponent with a clothesline

knocking him down executing a strong 3 Point Stance Charge!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue jumps and grabs the opponent's head

Sisky avoids the move with a punch on the opponent's belly, taking the initiative

Sisky easily grabs his opponent and lifts him up over the head

and lets him fall behind by performing a devastating Gorilla Press Slam!!

Sisky pulls "The Natural" Jesse Blue still groggy, by his hair

"The Natural" Jesse Blue somehow counters the move, regaining the initiative!!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue climbs the top turnbuckle

and jumps onto Sisky hitting him sideways with his body and forcing him to the mat with a light Diving Crossbody !!

Sisky kicks out

"The Natural" Jesse Blue rises on the turnbuckle

and throws himself on the opponent while performing a torsion with the body executing a light Twisting Body Attack!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue grabs Sisky's hair

"The Natural" Jesse Blue and lunges himself on the ropes

"The Natural" Jesse Blue stretches out his own leg towards the opponent

and drives the sole of his boot into his face with a light Big Boot!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue puts his own hands under the opponent's armpits, who is prone on the mat

and locks them behind his back performing a violent Supernatural!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue keeps his ruthless submission hold

"The Natural" Jesse Blue takes an opponent's arm and twisting it he holds it among the legs

jumps ahead on the rival rotating on himself pinning him with a light Magistrale Cradle!!

Sisky firmly pulls a shoulder up

"The Natural" Jesse Blue turns Sisky up as he tries a mild, pointless reaction

Sisky pulls himself together and fights back

Sisky charges his arm

"The Natural" Jesse Blue dodges the a Hook Punch and counters

"The Natural" Jesse Blue prepares to hit the rival

and tosses it towards the rival executing a light Forearm Smash hitting him with his forearm!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue puts his opponent on his shoulders

and throws himself backward, trampling him with violent Samoan Drop!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue Does A Double Bicep Flex Then Uses Both Thumbs To Point At His Chest executing The Natural Choice

"The Natural" Jesse Blue grabs Sisky's hair

"The Natural" Jesse Blue grabs one Sisky 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well

"The Natural" Jesse Blue blocks his opponent from behind

and moving forward he make his rival fall to the ground performing a strong Full Nelson Bulldog!!!

but "The Natural" Jesse Blue is faster and is not caught off guard!

Sisky hits the opponent with the back of his hand

hitting the opponent with a light Back Hand Chop while the crowd yells WOOOOOOO!!!

Sisky prepares the leg

"The Natural" Jesse Blue bends dodging the a Roundhouse Kick, starting the counterattack

"The Natural" Jesse Blue grabs the opponent from behind

and violently slams him down to the mat performing a strong Blackout!!

but "The Natural" Jesse Blue is faster and is not caught off guard!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue open his arms ready to hit the opponent

Sisky moves to the side and he avoids a a Mongolian Chop, taking back the initiative

Sisky strongly grabs the head of the adversary

and hits him with a powerful heading connecting a strong Hard Headbutt!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue somehow counters the move, regaining the initiative!!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue rises on the turnbuckle

and throws himself on the opponent while performing a torsion with the body executing a strong Twisting Body Attack!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue climbs the top turnbuckle

and throws himself across the opponent in a light Diving Crossbody, pinning him!!

Sisky firmly pulls a shoulder up

"The Natural" Jesse Blue turns Sisky up as he tries a mild, pointless reaction

"The Natural" Jesse Blue goes towards his rival

"The Natural" Jesse Blue grabs his running opponent by the arm

to make his face fall on the mat with an violent Pocket Full Of Kryptonite!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue grabs the opponent standing up, and raises him on the shoulders

then he throws him to the side landing on his back, executing an light Augmented Fireman Carry!!!!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue Does A Double Bicep Flex Then Uses Both Thumbs To Point At His Chest executing The Natural Choice

Sisky prepares to strike the adversary

hitting him with a light Punch!!

Sisky gives the touch to Plin who enters the ring!

Plin grabs "The Natural" Jesse Blue executing a backbreaker

Sisky bounces on the top rope executing a flying legdrop performing a light Backbreaker & flying legdrop!!

Matt Scott: "Look at the great tag team work by Plin and Sisky here. This might finally slow down Jesse Blue."

Plin lift his down-headed opponent

and slams him down by performing a light Vertabreaker!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue capitalizes his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!

taking Plin is caught out!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue grabs the adversary and puts him under the legs

to grab his belt performing a strong Pulling Piledriver!!!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue grabs Plin's hair

"The Natural" Jesse Blue grabs his opponent's nape from behind with his right hand

and kneels down, flipping him over his shoulder down to the mat, back first connecting with a light Snapmare!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue stands behind his rival

and twist his face to perform a strong Face Stretch!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue picks up his opponent's arm while he's laying on his back

and then capsizes his rival's body while pulling his arm, performing a light Strangle Hold!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue keeps his weak submission hold

Plin escapes from the hold

Sisky leans on the ropes to get the touch!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue quickly puts his opponent on the cover position

Plin dodges the a Irregular Pin and counterattacks

Plin crosses his opponent's legs

locking him in a strong Texas Cloverleaf imitating the famous "Lasso from el Paso"!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue escapes from the hold

"The Natural" Jesse Blue quickly gets up and counterattacks!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue gets besides the laying opponent

Plin avoids the a Knee Stomp and counterattacks

"The Natural" Jesse Blue capitalizes his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!

taking Plin is caught out!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue grabs the adversary and lifts him in the air

and after a spin, crashes him on the ground with a strong Protobomb!!!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue grabs Plin's hair

"The Natural" Jesse Blue puts the adversary's head between the legs to grab him

Plin gives him an head butt in the abdomen, taking back the initiative

Plin grabs the opponent's head putting it under his arm, and lifts him up in a vertical position

and falls down, dropping the opponent on the mat head first performing a violent Brainbuster!!

Sisky leans on the ropes to get the touch!

Plin lift his down headed opponent on his back

and slams him down violently with a devastating Vertabreaker!!

Plin and lunges himself on the ropes

Plin grabs the running adversary

grabbing him by the hands performing a strong Monkey Flip!!

Plin pulls "The Natural" Jesse Blue still groggy, by his hair

Plin grabs the adversary Belly to Back

and ...1! First German Suplex connected! And ...2 second German Suplex! And ...3! performing a MORTAL Doraemon's Butxaca Magica!!

Plin grabs the adversary by the waist from behind

performing a series of three linked German Suplex, executing a devastating Multiple German Suplex!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue pulls himself together and fights back

"The Natural" Jesse Blue stares at the opponent in front of him

and hits his face with an light Ear Slap showing no respect!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue raises his opponent and puts him on the shoulders

then he throws him to the side landing on his back, executing an light Augmented Fireman Carry!!

"The Natural" Jesse Blue picks up his opponent's arm while he's laying on his back

Plin rolls sideways dodging a a Strangle Hold and starts to counter-attack

Plin entwines his opponent's legs with his own,

rolling and connecting with a devastating Sharpshooter!!

slugger is getting ready to jump into the ring to break the hold, but Killswitch Overdrive comes out of the crowd, and grabs slugger, pulling him off the apron, causing him to hit the apron face first

Brandon Routh: "Looks like Killswitch has decided to get physically involved and at the exact time when Slugger needed to be able to help his team mate."

Matt Scott: "Slugger had this coming, he refused to help his actual team mate and friend Killswitch earlier in the night and now he has to pay."

Plin keeps his excruciating submission hold

"The Natural" Jesse Blue can't resist anymore and taps out!!

Olivia Wilde: "Here are your winners, and Still the XFE World Tag Team Champions, Plin and Sisky, The Order!"

Brandon Routh: "The Order gets the win but looks like Killswitch might not be done with Slugger."

~Killswitch Overdrive looks under the ring as Slugger attempts to get back to his feet. Finally Killswitch pulls at Steel Chair out. Slugger finally manages to get back to his feet~

As Slugger turns around, Killswitch Overdrive raises the Steel Chair over his head and brings it down on top of Slugger's!!

Matt Scott: "That looks like it hurt but can't say Slugger did not deserve it."

~Killswitch Overdrive gets down in Slugger's face and says something that the camera can't pick up before dropping the chair and walking to the back~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: XFE Stable Warfare PPV   XFE Stable Warfare PPV EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:16 pm

~The lights in the arena go dark. Suddenly, "Indestructible" by Disturbed begins to play over the PA system. The crowd erupts as Paul "Playboy" Andrews steps through the curtain wearing a pair of jeans and a plain t-shirt. Playboy shakes hands with fans as he makes his way to the ring, climbs the steps and through the ropes. He proceeds to the center of the ring as the lights go back on and he waves his arms for the crowd to quiet down~

Playboy: "Thank you everybody."

~Playboy pauses for a few seconds~

Playboy: "Now...you may all be wondering why I’m here...and I don’t blame you. After all...I’m not on the card. But that was at my own request...and I do have an announcement to make."

~Playboy pauses to find his words as the crowd looks on attentively~

Playboy: "You see...over the last few years...I have been in come pretty major battles. Sure...this may be ‘sports entertainment’, but a lot of the things we do in here are very tough on the body. I have had quite a few injuries...and went through quite a few surgeries...all in the name of entertaining the paying fans."

~The fans applaud~

Playboy: "Unfortunately, there has been one thing that I have been putting off. Last week, the brutality that Simply The Best and I put each other through has aggravated a pretty serious issue I have in my neck. An issue that requires a somewhat risky surgical correction."

~Playboy appears to be holding back tears. The camera pans to the crowd, showing fans with almost shocked looks on their faces~

Playboy: "You see...although we wrestlers truly enjoy coming out here and performing night in and night out...ensuring that we can have a productive life outside and after wrestling needs to fit somewhere on the priority list. The surgery necessary to correct this issue means that...if I want to live a productive life..."

~Playboy brings his thumb and index finger to each side of the bridge of his nose to clear forming tears away~

Playboy: "...to continue to be able to walk...have a family...play with kids...I will need to stop wrestling and retire."

~The camera shows fans with teary eyes or in shock~

Playboy: "Now, this surgery is still a little bit away. I do have some time before it’s scheduled, to continue to perform as I have been on a regular basis could lead to making things worse, or making things permanent."

~Playboy wipes his forehead~

Playboy: "That being said...because you guys deserve it...I feel that I do have one more match left in me."

~The fans applaud~

Playboy: "Now, at this point, I don’t know what it will be...or even when it will be. But it will be something that I feel the fans deserve, and something that will be as big as it deserves to be and on the scale it deserves to be...until then, enjoy the show and lets get on with it!"

~Playboy steps through the ropes and to the floor as the fans give a standing ovation. Playboy walks around ringside shaking hands with all the fans possible while making his way to the back~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: XFE Stable Warfare PPV   XFE Stable Warfare PPV EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:17 pm

~The camera cuts backstage where we see Jay and Pitbull walking up a corridor~

Brandon Routh: "Okay, what are these guys up to now?"

Matt Scott: "Well, whatever it is it must be boring as hell."

~The brothers stop at Big Fatty V's locker room and knock~
Big Fatty V: "Come in."

~The Thorns open the door and step in, causing Big Fatty V to jump up ready to fight~
Jay Thorn: "Woah, Woah, Woah, big man. Calm down. We're here in peace."

~Big Fatty V looks at the brothers uneasily and doesn't lower his guard~

Big Fatty V: "Talk."

Jay Thorn: "It seems that we have a common enemy. Boobinator. The guys back to being a pain in the State of Flux ass and anyone who isn't completely retarded knows that I have the most experience with him."

Big Fatty V: "So?"

Jay Thorn: "So tonight we'll teach him a lesson about sticking his nose in SoF business by making sure you become the new Extreme Fight Champion."

Big Fatty V: "I don't need your help, thank you very much."

Pitbull: "Hasn't seemed that way. Just consider it to be an evening of the odds. So we'll be in your corner tonight to make sure that High Society doesn't get involved."

~The brothers shake hands with Big Fatty V before leaving Big Fatty V to his warm ups as the camera cuts back to ringside~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: XFE Stable Warfare PPV   XFE Stable Warfare PPV EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:18 pm

Olivia Wilde: "The following contest is the Steel Cage Match! And it's for the XFE Extreme Fight Championship! The only way to win is to escape from the cage!"

Olivia Wilde: "Introducing first, BIG FATTY V"!

it seems like a thunder has just stroke!

Sparks are showering

BIG FATTY V makes his way to the ring

Four lightnings hit the ring posts

Olivia Wilde: "and his opponent, the Leader of High Society and the XFE Extreme Fight Champion, Boobinator"!

Boobinator makes his way to the ring

Brandon Routh: "Boobinator going to put his title on the line here tonight against Big Fatty V who is finally getting a 1 on 1 title match."

Matt Scott: "And Big Fatty V might have a chance since he has that new found aggression as of late."

Boobinator gains the initiative exploiting his quickness!!

Boobinator goes towards his rival

Boobinator turns giving his shoulders to the adversary

and kicks him with a light Mule Kick!!!

Boobinator lays down on BIG FATTY V and slips an arm under his neck

and brings it on his free forearm closing it in a light Rear Naked Choke!!

Boobinator climbs the steel cage to the top

and jumps off the top landing on his opponent executing a violent flying body press!!

BIG FATTY V pulls himself together and fights back

BIG FATTY V stares at Boobinator

and gives him an light Ear Slap!!

BIG FATTY V loads a kick

and performs a light Toe Kick hitting his rival to his belly!!

[Special Dodging activated for BIG FATTY V]

BIG FATTY V gets besides the laying opponent

and strikes his forehead with a strong Knee Stomp!!

BIG FATTY V grabs Boobinator's hair

BIG FATTY V grabs one Boobinator 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well

BIG FATTY V charges his elbow

striking him with an elbow performing a light Back Elbow Smash!!

Preach, Wodka, Drew "Rich" Richard, and Baldor of High Society make their way down to the ring

Brandon Routh: "What are they doing down here. The ring is surrounded by a cage, so it's not like they can do anything. In fact, that's the reason this match was made a cage match."

Matt Scott: "Give it a rest, Brandon. They are probably just down here to cheer on Boobinator."

BIG FATTY V grabs Boobinator's hair

BIG FATTY V and lunges himself on the ropes

BIG FATTY V waits for the adversary

joining his fists and hitting him on the face with a light Polish Hammer!!

Boobinator pulls himself together and fights back

Boobinator gets ready to hit BIG FATTY V

and hits him with the forearm executing an light European Uppercut!!

Boobinator grabs the adversary from the belt with an arm

meanwhile with the other one crashes him on the ground with a stretched arm, performing a violent Pepsi Twist!!

Boobinator lifts up BIG FATTY V

and slams him down to the ground twice performing a devastating Double Powerbomb!!!!

Boobinator gets closer to the opponent laying on the mat

BIG FATTY V moves to avoid the Elbow Crush and gain the initiative

BIG FATTY V stretches out his arms, opening his hands

and grasps Boobinator's head with a light Brain Squeezer!!

Boobinator escapes from the hold

BIG FATTY V opens his opponent's legs charging his leg

hitting him with a powerful Kick to Groin!!

BIG FATTY V grabs the grounded opponent's feet

and falls backward throwing him to the turnbuckle performing a MORTAL Blubberpault!!

BIG FATTY V grabs Boobinator raising him up onto his shoulder so Boobinator's head is down his back

then grabs his opponents head under his arm and drops him onto his head from an incredible height with MORTAL Modified Air Raid Siren!!

Jay Thorn, Pitbull, Danny Danger, Mr Jinter, and John Deep of State of Flux walk down to the ring

Matt Scott: "Well, looks like SoF are going to make good on their promise, and they are going to help BIG FATTY V win."

Brandon Routh: "With the way BIG FATTY V has been handling himself in this match, I don't think he needs their help."

BIG FATTY V grabs the grounded opponent's feet

and falls backward throwing him to the turnbuckle with a devastating Rocket Launcher!!

BOOBINATOR HAS A CUT!!!

BIG FATTY V jumps on the top turnbuckle

and jumps toward Boobinator kicking him in the face, performing a violent Diving Big Boot!!

BOOBINATOR IS BLEEDING!!

BIG FATTY V is about to perform his taunt

BIG FATTY V Lifts His Shirt Exposing His Man Boobs To His Opponent executing A Truffle Shuffle

Boobinator gets ready to hit BIG FATTY V

BIG FATTY V shifts and avoids an a European Uppercut, taking the initiative

BIG FATTY V strongly grabs the head of the adversary

tries to strike him with a powerful heading performing a powerful Modified Hard Headbutt!!

BIG FATTY V grabs Boobinator's head

and slams his opponent’s head against the steel cage executing a powerful headbutt on steel cage!!

BIG FATTY V moves towards Boobinator and jumps

to hit him with a violent Elbow Drop!!

BOOBINATOR IS BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!

BIG FATTY V starts to climb the steel cage

Boobinator and runs towards his opponent, hindering the ascension

Jay Thorn pulls a pair of bolt cutters from underneath the ring

BIG FATTY V prepare to hit Boobinator with the hand

and executes an light Eye Rake on Ropes in the eyes!!!

BIG FATTY V lifts the adversary and puts him on his shoulder

to crash him on the ground performing a devastating Pump Handle Slam!!

Boobinator approaches the opponent

BIG FATTY V droops quickly dodging a a Throat Thrust

BIG FATTY V grabs his opponent's head

and lows his face with the knee to perform a light Knee on Head!!

BIG FATTY V grabs the rival's head preparing himself to strike him

and hits him with a powerful heading connecting a violent Hard Headbutt!!

Jay Thorn cuts the lock on the door, and opens it for BIG FATTY V

BIG FATTY V approaches Boobinator from behind and raises Boobinator high

dropping him on the knee executing an violent Atomic Drop!!

High Society goes over to SoF and confronts them

BIG FATTY V gets on the top turnbuckle with a jump and raises his fists to the sky holding them together

and jumps toward Boobinator quickly lowering them, performing a powerful Double Axe Handle!!

BIG FATTY V sees what Jay has down and decides to take advantage of it

BIG FATTY V starts to walk towards the door

BIG FATTY V reaches the door

BIG FATTY V climbs through the ropes and starts to step out

Jay Thorn quickly slams the door shut on BIG FATTY V's head, causing him to fall back into the ring, holding his head in his hands

Brandon Routh: "What the...Why did Jay just do that?"

Boobinator sees the opportunity and takes advantage of it, and steps over
BIG FATTY V, leaving the cage!!

Olivia Wilde: "Here is your winner, and Still the XFE Extreme Fight Champion, Boobinator!"

~The cage is raised as High Society and SoF all pile into the ring. Preach and John Deep push BIG FATTY V out of the ring. Finally all the members of High Society and SoF come together in the middle of the ring, and celebrate~

Brandon Routh: "I can't believe this it seems High Society and State of Flux have been working together this whole time."

Matt Scott: "Looks to me like that is the case and with that being done this group has some major numbers behind them now."
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: XFE Stable Warfare PPV   XFE Stable Warfare PPV EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:19 pm

~Worthy is sitting on a chair in the GM's office~
Worthy: "This office was once about honor, respect and integrity, but the moment they made a deal with the devil known as Gobeer, they became no different than the corrupt politicians that plague our governments around the world, but of course XFE management are nothing more than a bunch of cowards who are pulling the strings of Destiny from the shadows and trying to discredit anyone who dares to speak out about them and reveal there true agenda like I'm going to do!!"

~The crowd cheer that last comment~

Worthy: "You think I don't see your little game Courtney, you claim you play by your own rules, but like Destiny, Sentinel and a lot of others in this company, your just another corporate kiss ass doing the dirty work for management which is why your bosom buddy Justin is the captain, that's why you added Da_One who I've had a rivalry with and that's why you have added that lame ass clown, Morbid Distruction, the guy who tried to kill me."

~The crowd are shocked by that last comment~

Worthy: "That's right XFE audience, I was never dead and like every other dead man that you see on these wrestling shows, it's all smoke and mirrors in a desperate attempt to get more ratings and who's idea was that? Oh that's right, XFE management who claim an English man posing as a Luchador and a Juggalo clown is not entertaining enough."

~Worthy gets up off the chair and walks up to the camera~

Worthy: "Well number crunchers, if you want to see some real entertainment wait and see what I do if you parasites dare cross me again!!"

~Worthy points at the big screen TV in the office playing the following video~

He's coming
Uploaded by rebALworthy. - More video blogs and vloggers.

~When the video finishes Worthy pours lighter fluid on the GM's desk~

Worthy: "That's right fools, I'm Worthy by name, Worthy by nature and your corrupt empire is about to burn."

~Worthy then lights a match and throws it on the table then leaps over the fire and Rogue Spears the camera man~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: XFE Stable Warfare PPV   XFE Stable Warfare PPV EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:20 pm

~Da_one is in his locker room stretching as a camera man comes in~
Da_one: "Please, if I wanted an interview, I would have called you."

Da_one: "You all think just because I am on this team, that I am a good guy, that goes around and saves the world?"

~Da_one grabs the end of the camera and begins to talk~

Da_one: "Well I'm sorry to disappoint, but I am doing this because I know how to manipulate the organization."

Da_one: "Did you all really think I had a clause in my contract? Well...NO I get paid to beat up these ingrates."

~Da_one sits as Senior Trainer Eric Leader rubs Da_one's ribs~

Da_one: "Milo was only extra. After tonight this company will soon realize just how blind they really are."

Da_one: "Trust that everything will be revealed..."
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: XFE Stable Warfare PPV   XFE Stable Warfare PPV EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:21 pm

Maria Menounos: "The following contest is the Ladder Match! And it's for the XFE World Heavyweight Championship!"

Maria Menounos: "Introducing first, the Challenger, Simply the Best"!

A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves

Simply the Best makes his way to the ring

Wearing Pink Tights and a Pink Boa

greeting the mob from the limousine's roof

with his lover who kisses him burning with passion

Maria Menounos: "and his opponent, He is the XFE World Heavyweight Champion, Argo!!!"!

Brandon Routh: "I will be surprised if Argo can even make it to the ring after the beating he took earlier in the night from that cowardly sneak attack."

~"What Ya Gonna Do" by Lil Jon begins to blast in the arena. The fans all stand and cheer but Argo is no where to be seen. After a few seconds the music stops~

Matt Scott: "Argo should at least have to come out here and forfeit the title if he can't compete."

Maria Menounos: "and his opponent, He is the XFE World Heavyweight Champion, Argo!!!"!

~Once again "What Ya Gonna Do" by Lil Jon begins to play in the arena the fans once again begin to cheer but still no Argo. After a few seconds Head Trainer Eric Leader is seen on the tron~

Eric Leader: "Ladies and Gentlemen after the attack Argo suffered earlier in the night I regret to inform you all that I had to advise him not to compete tonight. Argo suffered severe damage to..."

~Eric is interrupted when once again "What Ya Gonna Do" by Lil Jon begins to play in the arena but this time Argo comes out from the back visibly in a great deal of pain. When the crowd sees Argo they all erupt in cheers~

a clip is aired on the titan tron, showing some of argo's greatest victories and most powerful moves

sparks are showering down from the titan tron as Argo poses

Argo makes his way to the ring

wearing his Argo the Unstoppable Shirt and Wrestling Tights

shaking hands and high fiving fans as he limps down the ramp

two pyrotechnics red and blue, blow at each corner of the ring but Argo seems unable to do his traditional jump up on the apron

~As Argo gets into the ring, Referee Nick Skinnner comes over to him and seems to be arguing with him over whether he can compete in the match tonight. Argo can eventually be heard~

Argo: "It is my life and my title and the only way it is leaving my side is if someone pry's it from my cold dead hands, now ring the bell."

~Nick Skinner turns and reluctantly calls for the bell to ring to start the match~

Brandon Routh: "It looks like Argo is going to make sure this match happens at least but I don't know if this is the best thing for the future of the mans career considering the beat down he took earlier in the night."

Matt Scott: "Honestly I am looking forward to this because Argo is finally going to get the beating he has deserved for such a long time and STB will become the new champion."

(continued on next post)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: XFE Stable Warfare PPV   XFE Stable Warfare PPV EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:21 pm

Simply the Best gains the initiative exploiting his quickness!!

Simply the Best approaches his rival loading his arm

Simply the Best prepares the leg

and hits Argo with a light Roundhouse Kick!!

Simply the Best bounces off by using the top rope, performing a backflip in mid-air towards his opponent

and lands on his opponent, performing a light Springboard Crossbody!!

Argo pulls himself together and fights back

Argo gets ready to hit Simply the Best

and raises his arm rapidly hitting with the forearm Simply the Best's jaw performing an strong European Uppercut!!

[Special Damage activated for Simply the Best]

Argo dives into Simply the Best with a powerful clothesline

Simply the Best avoids the a 3 Point Stance Charge gaining the initiative
Simply the Best tucks the opponent's head in his armpit and wraps his arm around the head

then he lifts the opponent up and falls backwards, arching his back and legs, slamming the opponent down to the canvas shoulder and neck first connecting with a strong Suplex!!

Simply the Best is about to perform his taunt

Simply the Best Slap Opponent executing A Jack Slap

Simply the Best gets closer to the opponent laying on the mat

and strikes him with the elbow may times by performing a strong Elbow Crush!!

Simply the Best grabs hold of his opponent's leg
and twists it a bit, before slamming it on the mat, performing a light Spinning Leg Crush!!

Argo pulls himself together and fights back

Argo hooks his opponent's arms behind the back

and throws him down by performing a devastating Under Hook BTB Suplex!!

Argo gets close to his opponents and let himself fall

Simply the Best moves at last to dodge the Groin Knee Drop and counterattacks

Simply the Best lifts his opponent's leg

raises his elbow and performs a light Elbow drop to inner thigh!!

Simply the Best grabs Argo's hair

Simply the Best grabs one Argo 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well

Simply the Best runs to the rival

Argo steps aside avoiding a Lou Thesz Press Pin and counterattacks

Argo runs toward Simply the Best and leaps

hitting him with his head performing a devastating Running Headbutt!!

Argo comes closer to the rival on the ground

Simply the Best moves at the last moment dodging a Falling Headbutt, taking the initiative

Simply the Best turns giving his shoulders to the adversary

Simply the Best grabs his opponent's arms

Simply the Best stops the running rival whirling him in front of himself
he places him head down and lets himself fall performing a violent Tilt A Driver!!

Brandon Routh: "Simply the Best is having his way with a beat up Argo here I wonder if Argo can get things going?"

Simply the Best waits for the running adversary

joining his fists like an hammer and hitting him on the face performing a light Polish Hammer!!

Simply the Best is about to perform his taunt

Argo capitalizes his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!

taking Simply the Best is caught out!

Argo gets next to the opponent bringing down an arm

Simply the Best shifts and avoids an a European Uppercut, taking the initiative

Simply the Best gets ready to hit Argo

and raises his arm rapidly hitting with the forearm the opponent's jaw performing an light European Uppercut!!

Simply the Best turns against the adversary

and kicks him with a light Mule Kick!!!

Simply the Best grabs his opponent

Simply the Best waits for the running adversary

joining his fists like an hammer and hitting him on the face performing a light Polish Hammer!!
Simply the Best firmly grapples his opponent's leg

and moves around it, twisting and crushing it on the mat, delivering pain and connecting with a light Spinning Leg Crush!!

Something seems to snap in Simply The Best and he goes outside and grabs a Steel Chair

Matt Scott: "Now its game time for STB as he is going to finish Argo once and for all."

Argo pulls himself back to his feet

Simply the Best swings the chair at Argo as he turns to face him hitting him directly in the head executing a devastating Chair Shot

ARGO HAS A CUT!!!

Simply The Best proceeds to nail Argo with the Steel Chair multiple times in the ribs and back and finally crashes the chair into Argo's Face as he lays on the mat executing a MORTAL Chair Attack Barrage!!

Simply the Best Lifts Argo above his head

and slams him head first into the chair executing MORTAL Simply Devastating!!

ARGO IS BLEEDING!!!

Brandon Routh: "This onslaught from STB looks to be enough and I think we are going to have a new champion."

Simply The Best goes outside of the ring and grabs some ladders and tosses them into the ring. Then grabs a Table from under the ring and moves it into the ring. While Argo remains almost motionless on the ground Simply The Best angles two of the ladders against the ropes supporting them with a ladder behind them and then places the table under the entire contraption

Brandon Routh: "Wait, what is STB doing he could have won the match here?"

Matt Scott: "Isn't it obvious he is going to stop the unstoppable and make it so we never have to see Argo again."

Simply the Best grabs Argo's hair

Simply the Best and lunges himself on the ropes

Simply the Best stops the running rival and makes him whirl moving him from an arm to the other one,

Argo with a thrust of the back dodges a a Tilt A Driver, taking the initiative

Argo holds his running opponent

then he hits violently his stomach with a devastating Gutbuster!!

Brandon Routh: "Wait a minute it seems Argo still has some fight left in him here."

[Special Damage Resistance activated for Simply the Best]

Argo grabs Simply the Best's hair

Argo and lunges himself on the ropes

Argo stops the running rival whirling him in front of himself

and makes him fall on his head with a devastating Tilt A Whirl Piledriver after placing his head down!!

Argo grabs Simply the Best's hair

Argo puts Simply the Best's head between the legs, raises him quickly

and slams him on the ground executing a MORTAL Drop Da Bombs!!

The match cannot end with a pin fall

Argo pulls Simply the Best still groggy, by his hair

Argo grabs Simply the Best raising him up onto his shoulder so Simply the Bests head is down his back

then grabs his opponents head under his arm and drops him onto his head from an incredible height with MORTAL Air Raid Siren!!

Argo grabs a baseball bat

and hits Simply the Best forehead executing a MORTAL baseball bat shot!!

Argo grabs Simply the Best's head placing his neck on the ropes

and leans down pushing hard with a strong Choke At Ropes!!

Argo grabs an heavy extinguisher

and hits Simply the Best on his nose executing a MORTAL extinguisher shot!!

Argo bounces against the ropes

and dives on Simply the Best with a MORTAL Big Splash!!

Matt Scott: "How does Argo always seem to have more left in his tank? I just don't get it."

Argo grabs a ladder setting it in the middle of the ring

Argo starts to climb the ladder

Simply the Best runs towards his opponent, hindering the ascension!

Simply the Best starts to climb the ladder

Simply the Best approaches his rival loading his arm

and executes a light Throat Thrust hitting his opponent to the neck!!

Simply the Best reaches the top of the ladder

Argo approaches his rival loading his arm

and gives a blow to his throat executing a violent Throat Thrust!!

Argo reaches the top of the ladder

Both Argo and Simply the Best begin to trade blows at the top of the ladder for a quick second Simply the Best begins to fall right towards the contraption he put together but Argo grabs on to him in a moment of compassion saving him from the fall. Simply the Best however takes advantage of the situation and pokes Argo in the eyes after he is safe

Brandon Routh: "This is getting very dangerous up on top of the ladder with that ladder and table contraption looming below."

Matt Scott: "Why would Argo save STB that could have been the chance he needed to win the belt."

Simply the Best turns giving his shoulders to the adversary

Argo eludes the attempt of a a Mule Kick and he takes back the initiative with a crazed look in his eyes now

[Special Attack activated for Simply the Best]

Argo grabs his opponent by the neck and the groin, lifts him over his head

and Argo looks around and positions himself to put Simply The Best through the contraption and then lets him fall behind by performing a LEGENDARY Drop 'em Like It's Hot off the Ladder through the Ladder and Table Contraption!!

Matt Scott: "OH MY GOD!!! STB might be Dead!!!"

Argo stares down at STB who is laying in a pile of ladders and broken table for a quick moment before looking back at the XFE World Heavyweight Title Belt

Argo tries to reach the XFE World Heavyweight Title Belt to gain the victory and finally he reaches it!

[b]Maria Menounos: "Here is your winner, and Still XFE World Heavyweight Champion, Argo!"

Brandon Routh: "Argo remains champion even after all the dirty tricks from STB and the sneak attack earlier in the night."

Matt Scott: "That Argo seems to always have something left in the tank and tonight he pulled it out at the last possible moment."

~Argo climbs down from the ladder takes a few steps and crumbles to his knees. Medics rush out from backstage and half of them go to check on STB while the other half go to check on Argo~

Brandon Routh: "This night has taken its toll on both Argo and STB and I guess neither man will ever be the same again."

~The medics begin to help Argo out of the ring then up the ramp. About two thirds of the way up the ramp Argo pushed the help away takes a few steps and holds up the XFE World Heavyweight Championship as the crowd goes crazy. Argo stumbles back a bit and almost falls before the medics catch him and help him backstage~

~Back in the ring STB has come too and is demanding perfect help from the medics. Who help him out of the ring and to the backstage area~

Matt Scott: "STB may not have won the belt tonight but he looks to be in better shape than the winner does and he surely impressed tonight."

Brandon Routh: "STB might be the future of the World Title but for now Argo still holds it as he truly looks Unstoppable."
[/b]
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: XFE Stable Warfare PPV   XFE Stable Warfare PPV EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:22 pm

~Justin Alsop is in his Locker Room getting ready for his match. He looks very focused as he tapes up his wrists. He hears his locker room door open and looks towards. Into the scene walks Joan F. He is wearing a XFE Employee shirt. Justin can't help but smile~

Justin: "I'm a little shock to see you here. What can I do for you?"

Joan F: "How about bringing the old Justin back? The Justin that everyone knows and not this lap dog that you have become."

~Justin gets trademark smirk on his face~

Justin: "This coming from the guy who after Chaos 'n' Mayhem went crawling to The Sentinel for a job??"

~Joan F looks down a little~

Justin: "Oh yeah. I heard all about that. You went crying to The Sentinel, complaining about how you were bullied into joining me in my quest to destroy the XFE, yet if I remember rightly, I always knew you were gutless when it came to the crunch."

Joan F: "I was in financial trouble and I couldn't get a job anywhere else. The Sentinel allowed an exception in my case."

Justin: "And apparently he called Axl and DarkShadow as well but they didn't go crawling back to him. No. Instead they went out and did things for themselves."

Joan F: "What ever the case, I'm glad you're back here in X-Force Entertainment."

Justin: "Why thanks Joan. It's sooo good to be back."

Joan F: "If you need anything, you know where to find me."

~Joan F goes to leave the Locker Room when he is stopped~

Justin: "Hey, Joan. One more thing."

~As Joan turns around, Justin grabs by the head and sends him into the lockers~

Justin Alsop takes Joan F by the legs before lifting Joan F over his back. While he still holds onto Joan F's legs, Justin Alsop swings Joan F over his shoulders, with Joan F's back slamming onto the Locker Room Floor executing MORTAL Whiplash!

~Justin stands over Joan F, who is barely moving~

Justin: "And that's nothing compared to what awaits Destiny."

~Justin turns and leaves the Locker Room as the camera zooms in on a very injured Joan F~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: XFE Stable Warfare PPV   XFE Stable Warfare PPV EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:24 pm

Brandon Routh: "Well here we go tonight the group known as Destiny will be taking on a team that Acting General Manager Courtney Day put together to take them out."

Matt Scott: "Correction this is the team Courtney put together to send to the wolves because we all know Destiny is going to dominate tonight and show the world why they are all Destined for greatness."

Brandon Routh: '"Maybe but either way this is how we got here tonight."

~A video clip begins to air on the tron. The video starts with Gobeer making his debut in XFE~
Gobeer: "I am the future of this company because it is my Destiny."

~The clip goes on to show Big Cop helping Gobeer beat down Big Fatty V after Gobeer's first match. Ending with Gobeer and Big Cop shaking hands~

~The clip then shows Big Cop and Gobeer talking to Serious Pat Booker in the back~

Gobeer: "So how about you join us and Embrace your Destiny."

~We see Gobeer shake hands with Pat Booker and then the three of them beating down Pat Booker's master. Gobeer then is seen in a match against Big Fatty V when Bosero runs down and attacks Big Fatty V allowing Gobeer to get the win. Gobeer, Pat Booker, Big Cop, and Bosero are all seen in the ring celebrating and standing united~

~The music in the video changes as Amber Destiny makes her debut talking about she wants to join Destiny. Then Amber is seen slamming the cage door on Big Fatty V's head allowing Gobeer to once again steal a victory from Big Fatty V. The entire group of Destiny; Gobeer, Big Cop, Bosero, Pat Booker and Amber Destiny are all seen standing together as a united faction~

~Once again the music changes as we see Destiny shaking hands with The Sentinel and working with him to screw multiple people out of matches and titles~

~The clip then shows the members of Destiny all at one time or another holding the Tag Titles, Gobeer holding the Universal-X Championship and Big Cop and then Amber holding the Young Gunz Title. The music pace for this set begins to slow as we see Destiny beating down people at the end of a show and Courtney Day coming out and confronting Destiny about their actions~

Courtney Day: "And there seems to be no respect for authority anymore either. Destiny's actions tonight were proof of that. So...there is going to be a new era here in XFE, starting now. And if you don't like it, then I have two words for you...Get Out!"

~The clip music and video speeds up as we see the rivalry between Destiny and Courtney begin to unfold. The clips go by quickly until we hear Courtney announce Justin Alsop as the man that will help her take out Destiny~

Courtney Day: "Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the man that is going to single handily bring down Destiny once and for all...JUSTIN ALSOP!"

~Quick videos of Justin's dominance and chaos he has caused in XFE begin to play ending with him getting victories over Bosero and Pat Booker in matches and fighting against Destiny~
Justin: "I would destroy you on my own. But Courtney wants me to have partners and have this so called "Anti-Destiny" group take you out once and for all. I don't want you feeling too bad about this but when I finish you off, it will be on my own terms."

~Justin inches closer to Gobeer's face~

Justin: "And when I finish you off, then I will proceed on to my next mission and become the XFE World Heavyweight Champion."

~We then see Courtney talking to people and trying to build an Anti-Destiny team for Stable Warfare. The clips highlight Worthy and Da_One and the reasons why they have decided to help in the crusade against Destiny~
Da_one: "Yes please don't get silent now. It comes with benefits also. I get to take out The Sentinel, get a very big bonus every night, and lets not forget that I also have clauses in my new contract that you all will see soon enough."

Worthy: "Well Gobeer believes that Destiny using Strength Through Purity, Purity Through Faith along with the help of the corrupt XFE management will bring order and control to this wrestling organization through Totalitarianism, so how can I trust you when the rest of XFE management are willing to cooperate with Destiny to bring about that order and control?"

~Worthy and Da_One are both seen talking about issues they have with the team and questioning the loyalty and trust issues they have with other members of the team~

~The video clip then goes on to show Destiny attacking Worthy during his match against Morbid and Justin and Da_One coming out for the save only to become a victim of numbers until Morbid Destruction jumps into the ring and evens the sides causing Destiny to retreat~
David Hood: "Well it looks like Courtney just found the fourth member of her team."

~Finally clips run by of Destiny cheating over and pulling something over on all the members of Team Courtney and then showing the Chaos and Destruction Destiny has caused over the season~

Matt Scott: "It doesn't matter, come Stable Warfare, Destiny will finally put the four of them down for good."

~The Two Teams stare each other down as the video clip comes to an end and the image goes back to the ringside area~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: XFE Stable Warfare PPV   XFE Stable Warfare PPV EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:24 pm

Maria Menounos: "The Following is the 8 Man Tag Team Elimination Match! Now in this match, you can be eliminated by Pinfall or Submission! There is no DQ or Countout! The Winner will be the team with the Last Man Standing!"

Maria Menounos: "Introducing first, the team of Justin Alsop, Worthy Phoenix, da_one, and Morbid Distruction!"

Maria Menounos: "And their opponents, the team of Gobeer,
Serious Pat Booker, Bosero, and Big Cop, Destiny!"

Brandon Routh: "It's time for the 4 on 4 Tag Team Elimination Match. After all the build up, these two teams are going to finally clash."

Matt Scott: "I've been waiting for this match all season, and by the end of the night, Destiny will be the winners."

Worthy Phoenix and Bosero enter the ring.

Justin Alsop, da_one, Morbid Distruction, Gobeer, Big Cop and Serious Pat Booker are waiting in the respective corners

Worthy Phoenix gains the initiative exploiting his quickness!!

Worthy Phoenix prepares to strike the adversary

Bosero moves to the side eluding a Punch and taking back the initiative

Bosero approaches his rival loading his arm

and executes a light Throat Thrust hitting his opponent to the neck!!

Bosero turns against the adversary

Bosero kicks the opponent's stomach, places the opponent's head between his legs

Worthy Phoenix breaks free from the Double Underhook Piledriver taking the initiative

Worthy Phoenix holds his opponent by the arm

and trips him to make his face fall to the ground, by performing strong Half Nelson Face Buster!!

Worthy Phoenix jumps towards his laying opponent

and hits right his low groin with the knee, executing a strong Groin Knee Drop!!

Worthy Phoenix grabs Bosero's hair

Worthy Phoenix grabs one of his opponent's arms and swings him into the ropes

Worthy Phoenix takes a run-up on the ropes, runs towards his opponent

Bosero gets down and avoids the Clothesline to Back. gaining the initiative

Bosero dives into the opponent with a powerful clothesline

Worthy Phoenix avoids the 3 Point Stance Charge gaining the initiative

Worthy Phoenix catches his opponent's head

then he lifts him horizontally to make his face hit the mat with an light Implant DDT!!

Worthy Phoenix jumps over his opponent after a little run

and hits right his low groin with the knee, executing a violent Groin Knee Drop!!

Worthy Phoenix jumps towards his rival on the ground

Bosero moves at the last moment dodging a Falling Headbutt, taking the initiative

Bosero approaches his rival

and he performs a devastating Head Butt to Groin!!

Bosero grasps his rival's arm placing himself sideways to him laying on the ground

squeezing him with his weight and twists that arm unnaturally closing it in a light Fujiwara Armbar!!

Worthy Phoenix escapes from the hold

Worthy Phoenix quickly gets up and counterattacks!

Worthy Phoenix goes towards his rival

and executes a violent Throat Thrust hitting his opponent to the neck!!

Worthy Phoenix grabs Bosero by an arm

and pulls him down with an light Arm Drag!!

Worthy Phoenix is on the apron ring while the opponent lies on the ground

and with a crazy fly he throws himself with a half flip hitting his opponent with his back with devastating Swanton Bomb!!

Serious Pat Booker leans on the ropes to get the touch!

Worthy Phoenix jumps over his opponent after a little run

and hits right his low groin with the knee, executing a devastating Groin Knee Drop!!

Worthy Phoenix springs off the top rope and leaps on his opponent lying on the ground

and lands on him performing a MORTAL Ashes to Ashes!!

Worthy Phoenix gives the touch to da_one who enters the ring!

da_one sits on his opponent's back grabbing his wrist

then he grabs the other one too crossing them under the chin performing a light Goku-Raku Stretch!!

da_one keeps his ruthless submission hold

da_one keeps his excruciating submission hold

da_one releases his grasp

Bosero quickly gets up and counterattacks!

Bosero punches the air with his right hand, he grabs him by the neck with his left

then he lifts him up and slams him to the ground performing a MORTAL Bosero Slam That Shhhhh!!

Bosero moves behind his opponent, and grabs his head

and drags him to the ground, slamming his nape, connecting with a devastating Sleeper Drop!!

Bosero gives the touch to Serious Pat Booker who enters the ring!

Serious Pat Booker gets next to the opponent bringing down an arm

and hits rapidly with his forearm his opponent's jaw executing a light European Uppercut!!

Serious Pat Booker turns giving his shoulders to the adversary

to hit him with a strong Mule Kick there in his "secret"!!!

Serious Pat Booker turns the opponent upside-down, holding him for a while

and then slams his shoulders on his knee by dropping him with a strong Super Shoulder Breaker!!

da_one interrupts his opponent attacks sequence

da_one gets ready to hit the opponent

striking his forehead with his arm's side, performing an light Overhand Chop!!

da_one gains speed bouncing against the ropes

and knocks the opponent down while running, performing a light Rope Drop Clothesline!!

da_one gives the touch to Morbid Distruction who enters the ring!

Morbid Distruction grabs Serious Pat Booker's hair

Morbid Distruction flanks the opponent grabbing his chest

lifts him up on his shoulder, and grabbing his leg falls backward with a violent Drop Suplex!!

Morbid Distruction grabs Serious Pat Booker's hair

Morbid Distruction charges his arm

and smacks his opponent's forehead with an light Overhand Chop!!

Morbid Distruction gets ready to hit the opponent preparing his leg

and performs a strong Modified Big Kick!!

Morbid Distruction lifts his arm

and hits his opponent's neck, performing a light Club to the Neck!!

Morbid Distruction grabs the opponent's arms putting it between his legs

and throws him forward in a pinfall position performing a Recliner Pin!!

(continued on next post)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: XFE Stable Warfare PPV   XFE Stable Warfare PPV EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:25 pm

Tom Jones starts counting...

Serious Pat Booker gets up and resolutely fights back

Serious Pat Booker grabs his opponent and lift him up over the head

and lets him fall behind by performing a MORTAL Serious Slam 2!!

Serious Pat Booker easily grabs his opponent and lifts him up over the head

and lets him fall in front of him to perform a powerful Gorilla Press Slam!!

Serious Pat Booker grabs Morbid Distruction's hair

Serious Pat Booker and lunges himself on the ropes

Serious Pat Booker grabs his opponent's hips and turns him sideways

then he hurls him making him land on his back, executing a powerful Side Slam!!

Morbid Distruction quickly gets up and counterattacks!

Morbid Distruction charges the leg

to hit his opponent's head with an strong Overhead Kick!!

Morbid Distruction walks to the turn buckle and bends down

charges at Serious Pat Booker fast executing
MORTAL Modified Spear!!

Morbid Distruction tries a pinning maneuver

Serious Pat Booker gets up and resolutely fights back

Serious Pat Booker approaches the rival laying on the ground

hitting him with his head executing violent Falling Headbutt!!

Serious Pat Booker lifts his opponent on his shoulders

and lets himself fall on his back, executing a violent Samoan Drop!!

Serious Pat Booker lifts the opponent on his shoulders, begins to spin around

and slams his face on the mat executing MORTAL Serious Slam!!

Serious Pat Booker tries a pinning maneuver

Maria Menounos: "Morbid Distruction, has been eliminated!"

Brandon Routh: "Morbid is out of there."

Matt Scott: "One down, three to go."

Worthy Phoenix enters the ring

Worthy Phoenix with the help of the top rope, leaps up executing a somersault, pointing his opponent lying across the ring

and lands on him with a violent Springboard Moonsault!!!

Worthy Phoenix grabs Serious Pat Booker's hair

Worthy Phoenix and lunges himself on the ropes

Worthy Phoenix runs toward the opponent and jumps

and hooks his arm driving him down to the ground, performing a light Running Arm Drag!!

Serious Pat Booker interrupts his opponent attacks sequence

Serious Pat Booker gets next to the opponent bringing down an arm

and hits rapidly with his forearm his opponent's jaw executing a light European Uppercut!!

Serious Pat Booker turns giving his shoulders to the adversary

Serious Pat Booker turns the opponent upside-down, holding him for a while

and then slams his shoulders on his knee by dropping him with a strong Super Shoulder Breaker!!

Worthy Phoenix interrupts his opponent attacks sequence

The two wrestlers stare proudly at each other

and then engage in a exciting test of strength, trying to overcome their opponent

after a few, seemingly endless, seconds and an enormous effort Worthy Phoenix prevails

Worthy Phoenix approaches his rival loading his arm

Worthy Phoenix grabs Serious Pat Booker by an arm

Serious Pat Booker performs a somersault to stand up avoiding the a Arm Drag, taking the initiative

Serious Pat Booker puts his opponent's head between his legs, raises him up on his shoulders

Worthy Phoenix with a smart movement, eludes the a Sit Down Powerbomb and goes on counter-attack

Worthy Phoenix bounces off, using the top rope

and performs a headscissors takedown on his opponent's head, putting him on the ground with a double-leg cradle pinning hold, connecting with a light Death From Above!!

Worthy Phoenix gets on the opponent's shoulders,

Serious Pat Booker avoids a a Hurracanrana and takes back the initiative

Serious Pat Booker jumps towards his rival on the ground

hitting him with his head executing devastating Falling Headbutt!!

Serious Pat Booker bounces against the ropes

performing a violent Big Splash Pin!!

Worthy Phoenix kicks out

Serious Pat Booker grabs Worthy Phoenix's hair

Serious Pat Booker grabs one Worthy Phoenix 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well

Serious Pat Booker runs toward the opponent and leaps

Worthy Phoenix dodges the a Running Headbutt showing great agility, taking the initiative

Worthy Phoenix stands firmly on the mat

and hits the opponent with a kick while spinning backwards, performing a light Back Spinning Wheel Kick!!

Worthy Phoenix gives the touch to Justin Alsop who enters the ring!

Justin Alsop takes Serious Pat Booker by the legs before lifting Serious Pat Booker over his back. While he still holds onto Serious Pat Booker's legs, Justin Alsop bounces of the ropes

and then swings Serious Pat Booker over his shoulders, with Serious Pat Booker's back slamming into the ring mat executing MORTAL Whiplash!!

Justin Alsop tries a pinning maneuver

Maria Menounos: "Serious Pat Booker has been eliminated!"

Brandon Routh: "Destiny is down one man now."

Matt Scott: "It's just a minor setback. Destiny is still going to win."

Bosero enters the ring

Bosero entwines his arms around his opponent's neck

and drags him to the ground, slamming his nape, connecting with a devastating Sleeper Drop!!

Bosero puts the adversary with the head against the ring

making him hit his head performing a MORTAL Piledriver!!

Bosero jumps towards his fallen opponent, raising his leg

landing across his throat connecting with a MORTAL Leg Drop!!

Bosero tries a pinning maneuver

Justin Alsop gets his shoulder up somehow

Bosero gives the touch to
Gobeer who enters the ring!

Gobeer puts his opponent's head in his armpit, and surrounds it with his arm

then he leaps down onto his back, swinging his legs forward, bending the opponent, and driving him down to the mat face first, executing a light Snap DDT!!

Gobeer gets close his opponent and grabs his arm

then he throws him down to submit him with a light Ultimate Armbar!!

Gobeer keeps his weak submission hold

Gobeer keeps his ruthless submission hold

Gobeer releases his grasp

Justin Alsop gets up and resolutely fights back

Justin Alsop gets ready to hit Gobeer

Justin Alsop gives the touch to
da_one who enters the ring!

da_one grapples his opponent's chest

Gobeer shows great dexterity and counters the a Leona Star Effect, gaining the initiative!

Gobeer lifts the right hand

and grabs the adversary's jaw tightening it in a powerful Mandible Claw!!

Gobeer keeps his excruciating submission hold

Gobeer keeps his weak submission hold

Gobeer twists his rival's arm over his shoulder and turns behind him

threads an arm under his opponent's neck and crushes him on the ground by throwing him back, executing a strong Cobra Clutch Suplex!!

Gobeer pulls da_one still groggy, by his hair

Gobeer puts his rival's head under his arm hooking him by his leg

and throws him behind after lifting him with a strong Fisherman Suplex blocking him to the ground!!

da_one kicks outGobeer grabs da_one's hair

Gobeer tucks the opponent's head in his armpit

then leaps down onto his back, swinging his legs forward, bending the opponent, and driving him down to the mat face first, performing a strong Snap DDT!!

Gobeer bounces on the ropes performing a clothesline to the knee lifting da_one

Big Cop bounces on the ropes executing a clothesline to da_one's neck performing a powerful Clothesline & clothesline on the knee back!!

Gobeer grabs da_one's ankle

twisting it in an irregular way executing an MORTAL No Walking For You!!

Gobeer keeps his agonizing submission hold

Gobeer keeps his agonizing submission hold

DA_ONE IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!

Gobeer grabs the grounded opponent's feet

and throws him to the turnbuckle performing a strong Rocket Launcher!!

DA_ONE HAS A CUT!!!

da_one interrupts his opponent attacks sequence

da_one charges his arm

Gobeer dodges the a Hook Punch and counters

Gobeer turns giving his shoulders to the adversary

and kicks him with a strong Mule Kick!!!

Gobeer grabs his opponent by the head

da_one quickly evades the a Gobeer Death Drop and gains the initiative

da_one grabs the opponent with his arms

and throws him backwards with a violent Belly to Belly Suplex!!

da_one jumps on the opponent's head,

then with great agility performs a somersault to project Gobeer in a light Hopping Sunset Flip!!

Gobeer gets up and resolutely fights back

Gobeer takes his opponent's head under his shoulder

and by lifting him by 45° connects with an devastating Gobeer Death Drop!!

DA_ONE IS BLEEDING!!

Gobeer grabs his opponent

and crushes his head on the ground to perform an powerful Inverted DDT!!

DA_ONE IS BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!

Gobeer grabs the opponent's ankle

twisting it applying an violent Ankle Lock!!

Gobeer keeps his excruciating submission hold

DA_ONE LOOKS SLIGHTLY INJURED!!!

da_one can't resist anymore and taps out!!

Maria Menounos: "da_one has been eliminated!"

Brandon Routh: "Da_one is gone."

Matt Scott: "See, I knew Destiny would get back on track."

(continued on next post)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: XFE Stable Warfare PPV   XFE Stable Warfare PPV EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:26 pm

Worthy Phoenix enters the ring

Worthy Phoenix prepares to hit the opponent hurling his leg

and hits the opponent with a light Roundhouse Kick!!

Worthy Phoenix bounces off by using the middle rope, performing a backflip in mid-air towards his opponent

and jumps on the shoulders of the charging opponent performs a backflip, using his momentum to throw the opponent over him, setting him for a pinfall with a strong Death From Above!!

Worthy Phoenix gains momentum by bouncing off the top rope, and leaps backwards on his opponent

landing on him, setting for a pinfall with a light Springboard Crossbody!!

Gobeer gets up and resolutely fights back

Bosero touches Gobeer suddenly entering the ring!

Bosero grabs one of his rival's arms while he's laying belly on the ground

and squeezing him with his body he twists it executing a strong Fujiwara Armbar!!

Worthy Phoenix quickly gets up and counterattacks!

Worthy Phoenix spins round a few times

then leaps up with a spinning uppercut executing
MORTAL Rise of the Phoenix!!

Maria Menounos: "Bosero has been eliminated!"

Brandon Routh: "Worthy got in the ring and didn't waste anytime in getting rid of Bosero."

Matt Scott: "Ah, Bosero and Pat were just the weak links. Destiny will come back."

Big Cop enters the ring

Big Cop pulls Worthy Phoenix still groggy, by his hair

Big Cop grapples his opponent's head from behind, putting it around his right arm,

and locks the choke hold by grabbing his own left arm's biceps performing a light Bedtime!!

Big Cop keeps his agonizing submission hold

Big Cop keeps his weak submission hold

Big Cop releases his grasp

Big Cop places himself behind his opponent

grasping his arms and throwing him backwards to slam him on the floor, executing a light Full Nelson Suplex!!

Big Cop grabs one of the opponent's legs, and places the opponent's ankle between his own thighs,

lays on top of the opponent's back and locks his arms around the opponent's head. The wrestler then pulls back stretching the opponent's back and neck, submitting him with a strong Hangon Penalty!!

Big Cop cross his opponent's legs,

and overturns him, connecting with a light Sharpshooter!!

Worthy Phoenix gets up and resolutely fights back

Worthy Phoenix gives the touch to Justin Alsop who enters the ring!

Justin Alsop open his arms

with a light Mongolian Chop!!

Justin Alsop gets ready to hit Big Cop

Justin Alsop takes Big Cop by the legs before lifting Big Cop over his back. While he still holds onto Big Cop's legs, Justin Alsop bounces of the ropes

Big Cop somehow counters the move, regaining the initiative!!!

Big Cop climbs the top turnbuckle

and leaps toward the opponent kicking him with a light Diving Thrust Kick!!

Big Cop tries a pinning maneuver

Justin Alsop kicks out

Big Cop firmly grapples his opponent's leg

and moves around it, twisting and crushing it on the mat, delivering pain and connecting with a light Spinning Leg Crush!!

Big Cop grabs Justin Alsop's hair

Big Cop grabs one Justin Alsop's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well

Big Cop grabs Justin Alsop from behind

Justin Alsop kicks out

Big Cop and lunges himself on the ropes

Big Cop waits for the adversary

Justin Alsop eludes a a Power Slam and counterattacks

Justin Alsop dives into the opponent with a powerful clothesline

Big Cop avoids the a 3 Point Stance Charge gaining the initiative

Big Cop grabs Justin Alsop's neck

trying to break it executing an light Abdominal Neck Wrench!!

Big Cop keeps his ruthless submission hold

Justin Alsop escapes from the hold

Justin Alsop quickly gets up and counterattacks!

Justin Alsop gets closer to the opponent laying on the mat

Big Cop moves to avoid the a Elbow Crush and gain the initiative

Big Cop grabs the opponent's leg

locking him in a light Leg Lock!!!!!

Big Cop grabs the opponent's head from behind

and drives him down on the mat nape first, performing a light Reverse DDT!!

Big Cop is about to perform his taunt

Big Cop Encumbers The Opponent Flaws executing A Checklist

Big Cop gets on the top turnbuckle

and dives toward the opponent kicking him with a light Diving Thrust Kick!!

Justin Alsop interrupts his opponent attacks sequence

Justin Alsop open his hand

Big Cop dodges the a Chop and gains the initiative

Big Cop turns giving his shoulders to the adversary

to hit him with a light Mule Kick there in his "secret"!!!

Big Cop while the opponent is bent he hooks his arms behind his back

throwing Justin Alsop behind himself and pinning him performing a light Chicken Wing Suplex Pin!!

Justin Alsop gets ready to hit the opponent

and smacks his opponent's forehead with an light Overhand Chop!!

Justin Alsop stands firmly on the mat

Big Cop bends dodging the a Back Spinning Wheel Kick

Big Cop flanking his opponent, grabs his torso

and tosses him, making him land on his back, connecting with a light Side Effect!!

Big Cop sits above the stretched adversary putting his own arms under the rival's arm

and then with all of his strength he throws aloft the rival's arm performing a light Ne-Han!!

Big Cop and lunges himself on the ropes

Big Cop waits for the running adversary

Justin Alsop eludes a a Power Slam and counterattacks

Justin Alsop is ready to hits the rival

with an extreme power performing a light Powerful Knee Strike!!

Justin Alsop puts the opponent's head between the legs and lifts him

Big Cop raises the opponent and slams him backward on the ground avoiding a a Triple Powerbomb Pin and taking back the initiative

Big Cop grabs one Justin Alsop's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well

Big Cop grabs Justin Alsop from behind

Justin Alsop gets ready to hit the opponent

Big Cop dodges an a Overhand Chop to gain the initiative

Big Cop loads an arm towards himself

and tosses it towards the rival executing a light Forearm Smash hitting him with his forearm!!

Big Cop flanking his opponent, grabs his torso

and jumps onward dragging him and making him land on his back with a strong Side Effect!!

Big Cop sits on his opponent's back grabbing his wrist

then he grabs the other one too crossing them under the chin performing a light Goku-Raku Stretch!!

Justin Alsop hits the opponent with the back of his hand

Big Cop dodges a a Back Hand Chop, starting a counterattack

Big Cop gets ready to hit Justin Alsop

and hits rapidly with his forearm his opponent's jaw executing a strong European Uppercut!!

Big Cop prepares his arm

Justin Alsop dodges the a Fist But and takes the initiative

Justin Alsop lifts the knee to hit the opponent

executing a light Knee Smash!!

Justin Alsop lifts the opponent on his shoulders in what appears a power bomb

dropping him backwards with an violent Alley Woop!!

Justin Alsop grabs Big Cop's hair

Justin Alsop grabs one Big Cop 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well

Justin Alsop runs to the rival

Big Cop steps aside avoiding a a Lou Thesz Press Pin and counterattacks

to hit him with a light Mule Kick there in his "secret"!!!

Big Cop grabs the opponent's neck firmly

Justin Alsop avoids a Abdominal Neck Wrench easily, taking the initiative

Justin Alsop grabs his opponent and lift him up over the head

and lets him fall in front of him to perform a devastating Gorilla Press Slam!!

Justin Alsop and lunges himself on the ropes

Justin Alsop runs toward the opponent

and hooks his arm driving him down to the ground, performing a light Running Arm Drag!!

Justin Alsop grabs one Big Cop 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well

Justin Alsop throws the opponent to the turnbuckle

Big Cop dodges the a Body Avalanche, taking the initiative

Big Cop lifts his opponent above the shoulder

Justin Alsop with a master stroke, escapes the a Shoulder Breaker and regains the initiative

Justin Alsop bounces against the ropes

Big Cop dodges the a Rope Drop Clothesline, starting the counterattack

Big Cop stands firmly on the mat

and hits the opponent with a kick while spinning backwards, performing a strong Back Spinning Wheel Kick!!

Big Cop runs toward the opponent

and spins hitting him with a light Rolling Elbow Smash!!

Big Cop easily lifts his opponent

keeps him lifted for a few seconds and then he hurls him violently on the ground by performing a strong Vertical Suplex!!

Justin Alsop prepares the back of his hand

Big Cop dodges a a Back Hand Chop, starting a counterattack

Big Cop gets ready to hit Justin Alsop

Big Cop gets ready to hit the opponent preparing his leg

Justin Alsop dodges the a Big Kick starting a counterattack

Justin Alsop jumps on his opponent's head while he's turned back

to throw him with the aid of a somersault, performing a light Jumping HH Pin!!

Big Cop gets his shoulder up somehow

Justin Alsop gets up while his opponent is still on the ground

Justin Alsop stands behind his rival

Big Cop moves at the last moment and dodges a Face Stretch, taking the initiative

Big Cop stops his opponent grabbing him by the legs and behind the neck

and he quickly lifts him throwing him behind himself performing a strong T-Bone Suplex!!

Big Cop bounces on the ropes running towards his opponent

Justin Alsop crouches down and avoids the a Clothesline. gaining the initiative

Justin Alsop charges the leg

Big Cop gets down to dodge an a Overhead Kick and counterattacks

Big Cop grabs his opponent's wrist and sits down on his back

then he grabs the other one too crossing them under the chin performing a strong Goku-Raku Stretch!!

Big Cop gives the touch to Gobeer who enters the ring!

Gobeer pulls Justin Alsop still groggy, by his hair

Gobeer stalks Justin Alsop waiting for the right moment to strike and when that moment arrives Gobeer hooks Justin Alsop's arm around his head

Gobeer then lifts Justin Alsop into the air and turns 180 degree's slamming Justin Alsop into the mat executing MORTAL Gobeer Slam!!

JUSTIN ALSOP HAS A CUT!!!

Gobeer tries a pinning maneuver

Maria Menounos: "Justin Alsop has been eliminated!"

Brandon Routh: "Gobeer comes in and brings it down to one."

Matt Scott: "Gobeer didn't waste anytime. He handled Justin with out breaking a sweat."

(continued on next post)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: XFE Stable Warfare PPV   XFE Stable Warfare PPV EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:28 pm

Gobeer kicks Justin Alsop out of the ring to the arena floor, then turns his attention to Worthy Phoenix and waits for him to enter the ring

Worthy Phoenix enters the ring and locks up with Gobeer

Gobeer kicks Worthy Phoenix's groin

then slams his shoulder into the opponents head, performing a violent Chop Breaker!!

Gobeer gets on the top turnbuckle

and hits the opponent with a violent Diving Elbow Smash while diving!!

Gobeer tries a pinning maneuver

Worthy Phoenix firmly pulls a shoulder up

Gobeer turns Worthy Phoenix up as he tries a mild, pointless reaction

Gobeer gets ready to hit Worthy Phoenix

and hits rapidly with his forearm his opponent's jaw executing a strong European Uppercut!!

Gobeer dives into the opponent with a powerful clothesline

knocking him down!!

Gobeer grabs the rival and puts his own head under his arm

using his own back as a bridge, he makes him fall back with a light Northern Light Suplex!!

Gobeer is about to perform his taunt

Worthy Phoenix capitalizes his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!

but Gobeer is faster and is not caught off guard!

Gobeer holds his opponent at the ropes

performing a light Chop At Ropes hitting his opponent's chest, followed by a chant of WOOOOOOO!!!

Worthy Phoenix pulls himself together and fights back

Worthy Phoenix gets next to the opponent bringing down an arm

Gobeer shifts and avoids an a European Uppercut, taking the initiative

Gobeer turns giving his shoulders to the adversary

Gobeer gives the touch to Big Cop who enters the ring!

Big Cop grabs his opponent's wrist and sits down on his back

then he grabs the other one too crossing them under the chin performing a strong Goku-Raku Stretch!!

Worthy Phoenix dives into a forward roll

then dives into the stomach of Big Cop executing a
MORTAL Rogue Spear!!

Worthy Phoenix tries a pinning maneuver

Maria Menounos: "Big Cop has been eliminated!"

Brandon Routh: "Big Cop was just Rogue Speared out of the match."

Matt Scott: "No worries. You saw what Gobeer did to Justin, he won't waste anytime doing the same to Worthy."

Gobeer enters the ring

Worthy Phoenix dives into a forward roll

then dives into the stomach of Big Cop executing a
MORTAL Rogue Spear!!

Gobeer kicks out

Brandon Routh: "Worthy tried to eliminate Gobeer right off the bat, but Gobeer still has some fight left in him."

Worthy Phoenix gets close to his opponents and let himself fall

and hits right his low groin with the knee, executing a strong Groin Knee Drop!!

Worthy Phoenix with the help of the top rope, leaps up executing a somersault, pointing his opponent lying across the ring

and lands on him performing a violent Springboard Moonsault!!

Worthy Phoenix is about to perform his taunt

Worthy Phoenix Gets On His Knee's And Starts Slamming The Canvas With His Fists executing The Worthy Assassin

Worthy Phoenix approaches the rival laying on the ground

hitting him with his head executing light Falling Headbutt!!

Worthy Phoenix Raises Both Arms In The Air As If He Had Wings executing The Wings of Fire

Worthy Phoenix climbs the turnbuckle

and jumps forwards, landing on his opponent after a backflip in mid-air, connecting with a strong Shooting Star Press!!!!

Worthy Phoenix Raises Both Arms In The Air As If He Had Wings executing The Wings of Fire

Worthy Phoenix pulls Gobeer still groggy, by his hair

Worthy Phoenix spins round a few times

then leaps up with a spinning uppercut executing
MORTAL Rise of the Phoenix!!

Justin Alsop grabs Worthy Phoenix by the foot and pulls him off Gobeer

Matt Scott: "What is going on here?"

Justin Alsop gets into the ring

Worthy Phoenix gets up and gets in Justin Alsop's face

Justin Alsop tells Worthy Phoenix that he wants to be the one to finish Gobeer off

Worthy Phoenix thinks it over for a few seconds, then tells Justin Alsop okay

Justin Alsop ask Worthy Phoenix to pick Gobeer

Worthy Phoenix goes and bends down to pick up Gobeer

Justin Alsop out of no where takes Worthy Phoenix by the legs before lifting Worthy Phoenix over his back. While he still holds onto Worthy Phoenix's legs, Justin Alsop bounces of the ropes

and then swings
Worthy Phoenix over his shoulders, with Worthy Phoenix's back slamming into the ring mat executing MORTAL Whiplash!!

Justin Alsop then drags Gobeer over onto Worthy Phoenix

Maria Menounos: "Here are your winners, Destiny!"

Brandon Routh: "What in the hell just happened?!"

Matt Scott: "It looks like Justin double crossed Courtney and joined up with Destiny!"

~Justin Alsop helps Gobeer to his feet as the other members of Destiny return to the ring~

Brandon Routh: "I can't believe my eyes. Justin Alsop has double crossed not only his team mates, but Courtney, the woman that hired him."

Matt Scott: "I know, isn't it great? I've been saying it all along that Destiny was going to come out the victors of this match, and no one believed me. A lot of people owe me money now, including you Brandon."

Brandon Routh: "I never bet on this match."

Matt Scott: "Oh, I must be thinking of David. Oh well, I'm going to be rolling in the dough by the end of the night."

~Amber Destiny is seen walking down the ramp with a Destiny T-Shirt in her hand. As she enters the ring, Justin Alsop opens the ropes for her. Once she gets into the ring, she hands the shirt to Justin, who puts it on~

Brandon Routh: "I just can't believe it. Justin Alsop has joined Destiny."

~Justin Alsop joins the rest of Destiny in the center of the ring, standing over Worthy Phoenix. Gobeer shakes Justin's hand and welcomes him to the group. Destiny stands across the ring and raises their hands in the air in victory~

Brandon Routh: "I'm in shock, and by the looks of these fans, they are too."

Matt Scott: "Wow, what a great night. For everyone here at XFE, thank you for joining us, and see you on Saturday for the final XFA of the season."

~The Show goes off the air with Destiny standing tall in the ring~

Click here to view past XFE shows: http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wgame/show.asp?roster=92
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XFE Stable Warfare PPV   XFE Stable Warfare PPV Empty

Back to top Go down

XFE Stable Warfare PPV
Page 1 of 1