Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

A new stable is needed.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

A new stable is needed. Empty
PostSubject: A new stable is needed.   A new stable is needed. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:38 am

I think that wwe are missing a stable that actually means something. I know that we have The Authority but only Seth Rollins and Kane are active wrestlers and I think that The Authority will soon just become HHH and Stephanie McMahon.

I want a stable where all members are active wrestlers and at some point all of the members will hold a title. the obvious leader of the fraction is Bray Wyatt. As already said, he is a Cult leader with out a Cult. Give him 3 or 4 followers. They don't have to be big stars, look at punk and the S.E.S. A few years back. Throw in someone like Sandow and Axel as well as Itami and take it from there.

The New Day I think are in the best position as a stable but are lacking something. I don't see any of the 3 becoming a world champion - I think the ship has sailed with Big E. If New Day got a leader who could be the champion then they would tick all the boxes for me.

We've all wanted a British invasion group for a while now but o can't see that happening.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: A new stable is needed.   A new stable is needed. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 11:15 am

Entourage with Hollywood's own The Miz
Xavier Woods - life coach
Zack Ryder - social media
Mark Henry - security
Tyler Breeze - Fashion
Heath Slater - the Fredo

No? Haha
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: A new stable is needed.   A new stable is needed. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 11:19 am

As ridiculous as that sounds, it could work. I think The Miz as a leader is great. I keep thinking back to World Elite in TNA and how good eric Young was. It just take something like that and it can be huge.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: A new stable is needed.   A new stable is needed. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:55 pm

Miz has actually been really entertaining this year. Even more so without Sandow (boo IWC) but he's got his character down perfectly. He's going to make the Show and Ryback match/feud alot better than it would be
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: A new stable is needed.   A new stable is needed. EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 9:05 am

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
Entourage with Hollywood's own The Miz
Xavier Woods - life coach
Zack Ryder - social media
Mark Henry - security
Tyler Breeze - Fashion
Heath Slater - the Fredo

No? Haha

The only problem with this line-up is that it'd break up the awesomeness that is New Day (I love those guys!). This stable would have to be mid-card comedy, given all the problems with terrorism, Alton Towers crashes, the England ladies being better than the men football team, Vladimir Putin and Dolph Ziggler's style choices, I'm not sure the world can handle Miz getting another main event push.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new stable is needed.   A new stable is needed. Empty

Back to top Go down

A new stable is needed.
Page 1 of 1