Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Vinces 3rd gen stable?

Go down 
+7
Rocky2
grendelsdad
thegunman84
JohnReid1
Discopants
pathhh
Sexton Hardcastle
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Vinces 3rd gen stable? Empty
PostSubject: Vinces 3rd gen stable?   Vinces 3rd gen stable? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:10 pm

shane - "by the way, just so you know, im 4th generation" *pats on back.

oh daddy, what be you.

3rd generation.

why didnt we see this coming

-------

edit for real article:
So with the cheeky reminder from shane that basicly said my father is 3rd generation and the 3 hour long raw show coming up it is almost easy to see how perfectly the next BIG wwe storyline can go.

This 3rd gen stable now has the potential to be THE best stable in a long long time and could involve the best storyline in a long long time.

(did ortons injury happen any time near vinces stage collapse btw? - a good staller if it was)

I have made myself very exited of the prospect of a faction including, orton, dibiase, manu, cody and vince mcmahon. It has everything needed for the perfect well oiled team:

Mouth peice and world title contender orton

mouth peice/power behind it vince

young tag team priceless

and beastly domination bitch Manu.

so do we think that THIS WILL BE the 3rd generation stable weve been waiting for?

Move aside kane, your out of luck, this story is hitting the big time...(or is it) lol

Last edited by King Sexton on Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:54 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
pathhh
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
pathhh

Number of posts : 483 Favourite Wrestler : Orton/Goldberg

PostSubject: Re: Vinces 3rd gen stable?   Vinces 3rd gen stable? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:15 pm

I did
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Vinces 3rd gen stable?   Vinces 3rd gen stable? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:17 pm

But you thought better to keep it to yourself?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Vinces 3rd gen stable?   Vinces 3rd gen stable? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:18 pm

Real article now:

So with the cheeky reminder from shane that basicly said my father is 3rd generation and the 3 hour long raw show coming up it is almost easy to see how perfectly the next BIG wwe storyline can go.

This 3rd gen stable now has the potential to be THE best stable in a long long time and could involve the best storyline in a long long time.

(did ortons injury happen any time near vinces stage collapse btw? - a good staller if it was)

I have made myself very exited of the prospect of a faction including, orton, dibiase, manu, cody and vince mcmahon. It has everything needed for the perfect well oiled team:

Mouth peice and world title contender orton

mouth peice/power behind it vince

young tag team priceless

and beastly domination bitch Manu.

so do we think that THIS WILL BE the 3rd generation stable weve been waiting for?

Move aside kane, your out of luck, this story is hitting the big time...(or is it) lol
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Vinces 3rd gen stable?   Vinces 3rd gen stable? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:18 pm

pathhh wrote:
I did

shh your face
Back to top Go down
JohnReid1
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: Vinces 3rd gen stable?   Vinces 3rd gen stable? EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 12:21 am

I can't see why not. They are up and coming talented young wrestlers and they need a good push so it looks like they are the new McMahon stable
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Vinces 3rd gen stable?   Vinces 3rd gen stable? EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 12:53 pm

thing is there playing on the young guys with all the power thing.

which condradicts vince being involved..

shane may have just been throwing smarks a bone with his comment. wel see i guess lol.

hes the young guy with power but 4th gen. pah
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Vinces 3rd gen stable?   Vinces 3rd gen stable? EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 2:44 pm

Am I the only one who doesn't want to see this? Seriously I am completley sick and tired of seeing the McMahons involved in big storylines, and would much prefer this angle to be done without their involvement. I really wish that Vince could keep himself of our screens for a couple of years, at least then when he returns to the fold I may actually have some interest.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Vinces 3rd gen stable?   Vinces 3rd gen stable? EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 2:51 pm

vince is a brilliant charactor though, and there would be no more embarasing HHH pro comedy shite either, itd be serious.

unless dx appeared No
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Vinces 3rd gen stable?   Vinces 3rd gen stable? EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm

Yeah the character is a good one, but it's just the same shit over and over again from Vince, so unless this is gonna be something completely different, I can do without it.
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Vinces 3rd gen stable?   Vinces 3rd gen stable? EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 3:12 pm

I am with gunman on this one. Every single storyline involving Mr. McMahon the past few years have been mostly the same, and it got old even before the Vince/ Shane vs. HBK/ God match. well before that, actually.

I don't see how they could involve Vince without turning it into the Vince McMahon-one man show, and this Third Gen Stable business is simply too good to waste it like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Vinces 3rd gen stable?   Vinces 3rd gen stable? EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 8:59 pm

I would like to see the 3rd Generation stable left to evolve by themselves over the next few years like Evolution were. After all of them (or at least Rhodes and DiBiase) are established as main event stars, then you can bring in Vince into the storyline.

Have Vince take charge of the 3rd Generation stable and try to take over WWE then have Shane either put together a 4th Generation stable (if there are any 4th generation superstars around at that time) or a stable of main event faces and have the two stables feud.

Just a quick question, are there any 4th generation superstars in WWE at the moment? I think the Rock is 4th generation but he isn't actually in WWE at the moment.

Also a rather obvious question but if you become a wrestler but aren't part of a wrestling family, does that mean you're 1st generation?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Vinces 3rd gen stable?   Vinces 3rd gen stable? EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:46 am

isnt the rock 3rd gen?
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Vinces 3rd gen stable?   Vinces 3rd gen stable? EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 12:04 pm

Hornswoggle is a fourth gen star Razz
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Vinces 3rd gen stable?   Vinces 3rd gen stable? EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:33 pm

I don't want to see Vince any where near this storyline, as much as it could get some people over, the chance is still there that it will kill Orton's momentum, I wouldn't mind seeing Shane in it though, but as a face against them rather than actually with them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
pablo1610
Fandango
Fandango
pablo1610

Number of posts : 610

PostSubject: Re: Vinces 3rd gen stable?   Vinces 3rd gen stable? EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:14 pm

why do i get the feeling that WWE are gonna toy with this story line for a few weeks/months and then drop it without mention ever again.

we need something to be as dominant as evolution was
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Vinces 3rd gen stable?   Vinces 3rd gen stable? EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 2:17 am

Fat chance of that happening this time though Pablo, HHH aint gonna be involved in this.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Vinces 3rd gen stable?   Vinces 3rd gen stable? EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 10:45 am

Discopants wrote:
Hornswoggle is a fourth gen star Razz

Second actually cos Finley is his dad! lol

Id love Vince in this but only as a mouth peice, if he started to get in the ring i think it would ruin it. He cant become a comedy character either, where he gets chased around the ring by some crappy diva or manager or somthing. DiBiase and Rhodes arent the best on the stick although i would give them time, but use Vince and Orton mainly and keep Manu as the silent killer.

The only problem with having Vince do this is that it would be so easy for the writers to just have Vince give them all titles cos hes the chairman, theyd have to stick well clear of the chairman role, but if they use Vince solely as a mouthpeice i think it would make the storyline better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Vinces 3rd gen stable?   Vinces 3rd gen stable? EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 10:47 am

Geronimo wrote:
Discopants wrote:
Hornswoggle is a fourth gen star

Second actually cos Finley is his dad! lol

And Finlay is a third generation star. I don't know who his dad or his grandad is though.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Vinces 3rd gen stable?   Vinces 3rd gen stable? EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 10:48 am

finlay snr snr
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Vinces 3rd gen stable?   Vinces 3rd gen stable? EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:32 am

Junior wrote:
finlay snr snr

Whoa whoa whoa! This just reminded me of another little fella who's on the Raw roster, and whose in-ring name once included 'Junior' because his father was a famed wrestler in another country. Any chance of him being involved with the stable?
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Vinces 3rd gen stable?   Vinces 3rd gen stable? EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:34 am

Deuce?
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Vinces 3rd gen stable?   Vinces 3rd gen stable? EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:58 am

Ugh, him too. But I was actually referring to Rey Mysterio, formerly known as Rey Mysterio Jnr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vinces 3rd gen stable?   Vinces 3rd gen stable? Empty

Back to top Go down

Vinces 3rd gen stable?
Page 1 of 1