Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two

Go down 
+6
Junior
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
CoughSplutter
Mackem
Sexton Hardcastle
boschbourne06
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:56 pm

Peter Cant believe what just went down but is interested to no what jamie thinks on daves question
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 Untitl36

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:57 pm

You laughed and took it in good humour though.

Jamie, or Steve as he likes to be called is just stirring the pot and I am the only one who can see it.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 Untitl11

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:59 pm

CoughSplutter wrote:
Hmmmhmmm I never had an arguement with Fudge I was trying to get him to calm down. Jack laughed and said well done.

When you say no one else hangs about with Peter do you mean that in a bad way towards him?

*Jamie comes out of the loo, with a skid mark on his trousers*

No I mean he never gets a chance to be with anyone else. It seems that you always want him to be with you. Maybe you dont see it but thats how it appears.

And you always argue with Fudge. Ever since he stole the cock.

And I'm hardly stirring anything, I'm saying it how I see it. You have made me snap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 Ireland

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:01 pm

I see it to my friend. My eyes have been opened to his stirring.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 England-1

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:01 pm

A smash is heard as a chair goes flying through the glass door to the outside. Brick jumps through the hole made by the chair, he lifts the chair up and throws it at Jack, hitting him, before grabbing Dave and throwing him in the pool, and then kicking Peter in the head, he screams and heabutts Jamie before grabbing Fudge's head and wrangling it around while shouting, he pushes Fudge away before climbing to the roof and taking off his speedos so he is completly naked and starts pissing on everyone in the garden.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 Untitl36

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:02 pm

Well the "way it appears" is that you are losing control of the house and you cant stand it. I think you should take a step back and think about what you are going to say before you say it.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 Ireland

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:03 pm

Perfect Jack gets up and stumbles inside the house holding his head.

"I'll get that bastard. His own stupidity will be his downfall."
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:03 pm

*Dave gets out of the pool holding his head*

"At least through all this we still all have the same mutual enemy".

Good on you Jack I thought I was the only one.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

Brick takes a shit on the roof, before climbing down.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 Untitl11

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:04 pm

Shocked

I love how one arguement against you and you try to turn the house against me.

I never had control of the house you thick shit. I've had one argument for fuck sake.

*Jamie motions Wanker at Dave and goes to the dairy room*

Expect to hear an announcement soon lads. Bye.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:04 pm

Ho Jamie/Steve thats like you, Attention seeking and pot stirring.
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:05 pm

Oh I am sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation. It will no doubt be something to get you attention.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:07 pm

No problem Dave.

Brick I would be careful if I were you. There are some very interesting objects in this house that can be wrapped around your skull.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:09 pm

"Like your penis? Yeah you sick freak!"
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:17 pm

"You would like that wouldn't you sick freak. Brick you disgust me. It's people like that who steal oxygen. I think I might put an end to that. But not at this very minute. But soon."
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:23 pm

"Ooooo how menancing, shut the fuck up you douche!"
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:28 pm

Perfect Jack laughs.

"Don't hide your insecurities Brick. Inside that exterior lies a boy trapped inside craving for attention. Craving for love. Brick. You have bigger issues than me. So I would suggest that you solve them."

Perfect Jack walks away to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:37 pm

[ive only been away for 2 hours and all this happens. this is awesome]

"Well Dave first off, it wasn't your argument. It was between me and Jack but you got involved - and you call Jamie an attention seeker.

Jack - I wasn't insulting your mother. Like I said i didn't once call for something bad. I said I was banging her - I only make love to beautiful women so really I called your mother beautiful.

Peter - Is there any hotdogs?

Brick - Exactly why people don't like you.

Jamie - You're all right.

Chico - are you still here??"
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:47 pm

"AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

That sound echos through the house as Chico runs and jumps to headbutt the bedroom door.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:49 pm

"thats good, I know who to vote for now"
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:51 pm

Chico approaches Fudge.

"So, how do you plan to deal with Dave and Jack?"
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:52 pm

"Well it all depends on if you want to join in or just sit back and watch the fireworks?"
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:37 pm

Fudge I was still insulted by it. However, I will take an apology.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:45 pm

Mackem wrote:
"Well it all depends on if you want to join in or just sit back and watch the fireworks?"

"I was lucky to get this second opportunity, I'm not going to waste it. I'm in!"
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:36 pm

*Dave has an angry look on his face after what Chico and Fudge said*

"I have had enough, I am going to the diary room"

*Shouting and Screaming*

"I'M FUCKING GOING"

*Presses button and waits for Big Brother*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next