Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two

Go down 
+6
Junior
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
CoughSplutter
Mackem
Sexton Hardcastle
boschbourne06
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 Ireland

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:00 pm

Perfect Jack gets up and goes to the lounge.

"Gazza, you are a dick."
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:54 pm

taking th piss out o Who shat on Fudge's clothes and why?

EDIT: Never mind, I'm also laughing at the potential diary room death of Peter Dickens.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:07 am

Peter Has Finally figured out the lock system and gets it open and walks back into the diary room

Peter: There you go Big brother i got out of there may have took a while, to be honest i enjoyed the break from certain housemates but im rather hungry now.

Peter Returns to the house

Peter: Hi All !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 England-1

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:12 am

"Hello Peter, you havenn't missed much apart from Gazza shitting on my clothes. Apart from that we have ate, drank and slept. Gripping stuff!"
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:13 am

Peter: What a vile thing to do. Who is he ?

And Was there a reason he done that ?
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:20 am

"Some drunken Geordie. He was a great footballer in his day but now he's throwing his life away with drink and drugs.

Anyway, enough about him. How did you crack the lock? was it a combination lock? and code lock? Or was it one of those where there are multiple locks?"
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Peter: There was 3 locks The first one was a combination of numbers which ended up being the year of birth the first big brother winner and the second had like a 1,000 keys on one key ring chain and you had to find the right key to open the door and of course its always the last key you check and the last one which was easy was a couple of math questions to get out the hardest part was all the keys together nightmare. As you would think have i done this key or not.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:19 pm

"I can imagine sweet cheeks. AAAaRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Fudge has cramp in his leg
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Peter: So Wheres The Rest Of The House Mates ?
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:22 pm

"I've been wondering that for the past week"
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 Ireland

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:46 pm

Perfect Jack gets up and walks into the kitchen to make himself breakfast.

"afternoon all"
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 Untitl11

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:11 pm

Is it just us four left now? Seems deserted in here.

*Tumbleweed conveniently rolls past to emphasise his point*

Think we need a task to liven the place up a bit. That or a new housemate. One of those would be swell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:56 pm

"I agree jamie. I have a confession to make. It was me who turned off the water last week. It was me who broke the toilet. It was me who put the microwave out of action. I done those thing to see if I could get a reaction. Clearly it didn't work."
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 Untitl36

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:02 pm

Welcome back to civilisation Peter, been a few days. I am in two minds whether or not I am happy to see Jamie no longer on his 3 day sleeping thing though.

Nonetheless welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:34 pm

Fudge wishes to speak to Jack in the snug
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:20 pm

CoughSplutter wrote:
Welcome back to civilisation Peter, been a few days. I am in two minds whether or not I am happy to see Jamie no longer on his 3 day sleeping thing though.

Nonetheless welcome back.

Peter: Why whats happened between you and jamie since i've been gone ?
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 Untitl36

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:27 pm

He said to Jack that he would rather go to the diary room with him because he didnt want to be alone with me... Havent spoken to him since.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:32 pm

Peter: Wow ... Do you no why he said that ? i think you should try talking to get this sorted as we were close to him.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:39 pm

Fudge over heres conversation

"I think oyu should leave it tbh. By the sounds of things he is in the wrong so let him make 1st move"
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:24 pm

Peter: Do you no why he said what he said ?
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:26 pm

No idea, it was a few days ago now. While I dont 100% agree with what Fudge suggests, I do think we should wait a while and see what he has to say.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:30 pm

Brick is in the bedroom working out by lifting up people's suitcases.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:19 pm

this is big brother at 10:07 pm tonight paul gascoigne was taken to hospital after he enterd a zoo and attempted to wrestle a lion there shall be a new housemate taking his place in due course
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 Untitl11

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:55 pm

Hey Davo, been hearing that I've upset you recently. Not sure what I've actually done but I'm sure it wasn't something I did to intentionally hurt you. Most of the stuff I do in the house is done spontainiously, I do things. Thats me. A doer. Not much of a thinking.

Im sure we can sort this out mate.

What do you guys think of the new housemate? Hope its a hot bird. Gagging for some poon at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:07 am

Yes well its done now, if you want to speak to me, come to speak to me outisde when your ready. I will be there with Peter, you can talk to us both and we will be together, albeit not on good terms, for the first time in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next