Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S

Go down 
+7
Mat143(Mike hill)
hodge13
Sexton Hardcastle
Grecian
InvincibleIleak
Mackem
Junior
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S Empty
PostSubject: NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S   NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:41 pm

MMmmmk Bret Hart is new raw gm congrats to hodge first off , you often do well in compettitons claping

Anyway down to buisness , To me This is awfull news despite the fans will be marking out so i guess they done whats right for the company. I nevre saw none of bret's matches when he was first around so i cant comment but nowdays he is as boring and as bland as anything or anyone his voice sounds like his is gratting his voice box truley horrendus. However cant see him still being gm by mania.

Batista quit .dont think its permanent if so his last wwe apperance in a wheelchair moaining to bret hart i doubt it.

Rikishi's twins and snuka's duaghter (and brother of deuce or domino orw/e) debuted.

Bret vacated us title. r truth won the us title.the us title is now dead to me.

WWE FB fans are dumb as fuck as if you follow it live people comment in a smart way but dumb sayings such as "r truth is awesome great all rounder and deserves a push" and then stuff like " Miz is a reality tv fail the way wwe push him over likes of kozlov is disgracefull" Eurgh go away! lol

edge/orton and cena/shaymus (delibrate sp) in fatal 4 way 2 rivilares makes sense.

They sneakily put orton in without him qualifying.

Kutcher is hosting raw next week which could be fun depedning on how the big e script it.

OH regal and kozlov got squashed in about a minute

WWE superstar search and eye segment was worst segment iv seen in fucking ages i much preferd the osbournes with the pec dance rather than same old jillina hall and kahli comedy segments followed by an eye removal pg?

there was a diva matches as well i think cant remember

Last edited by Junior on Tue May 25, 2010 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S   NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:44 pm

Oh and morrison didnt get a match Smile i think...
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S   NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:12 pm

Well, i recorded it on sky last night only to deleted this afternoon when I deleted Eastenders stupidity

Then I try to watch it on here but only seen part 1 and 2 on the link JacMan posted so I just read results.

Bret Hart as GM is ok with me tbh. Back in the nighties he was a good technical wrestler imo. Not as technical as Benoit and Angle but preety decent.

Had a feeling Fatal 4 Way would be those 4 guys.

Im pleased R-Truth is the champion. To me, The Miz doesn't need it now as his character is 'awesome'. I'm a fan of R-Truth.

I didnt see the rest of it so cant comment further
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S   NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:53 pm

Don't understand the point of having Bret Hart as GM if they are having guest hosts as well, it seems rather pointless, and I hope Orton scares off Bret next week, because it doesn't matter how much of a 'legend' Bret Hart is, he's so boring.

I'm kind of glad The Miz didn't win the US Title, because even though he's awesome, I'm hoping he moves on from that level now, I want to see him take out Jericho, so that Jericho can take his break, Miz gets a push, and any promos between the two will be top class.

I don't think Batista is coming back again, I think he has actually finished in the company, there are too many rumors that he has wanted to leave for it just to be a work, pretty certain it won't be the last time we see him in a WWE ring, but I do think he will have left the company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S   NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:04 pm

I always found Bret utterly bland in-ring too (I know I'm massively in the minority, the guy just never did anything for me), and I've started to cringe everytime I see him. A man of 50-ish should not be wearing cut-off jeans! He lacks the believable promo skills to pull the role off effectively, JBL, even Jim Ross would have been a much better choice.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S   NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:20 pm

why would vince make bret gm? Is that not stupid as shite?
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S   NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:58 pm

i liked the DiBiase bit, think despite it being picture perfect to the million dollar man the gimmick suits him.
Back to top Go down
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

Location : Malvern Number of posts : 608 Favourite Wrestler : WWE:Jack Swagger
TNA: Jay Lethal
All Time: Shawn Michaels/The Rock

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S   NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:45 pm

I really don't understand Bret as GM,I'd rather he just stayed as a manager for the Hart Dynasty,Bret was a very good wrestler(Not a Great) but the one thing that a gm needs is great mic skills and to me I don't think he has those,although he has had his moments now and again.
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S   NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:19 pm

I haven't seen Raw so I can't say much but I have to agree with the majority regarding Bret as GM. I am quite a big Bret fan but I have to agree that, whatever his achievments in the ring, Bret was pretty much always average on the mike. It must be a Hart family trait as Owen wasn't that good either although at least he had more personality and enthusiasm.

I also like R-Truth so I'm not disappointed that he's the US Champion. It's good to see him getting a push and it's nice to see someone different with a title.

Not sure about this quote from Leak:

invincibleILeak wrote:

I don't think Batista is coming back again, I think he has actually finished in the company, there are too many rumors that he has wanted to leave for it just to be a work, pretty certain it won't be the last time we see him in a WWE ring, but I do think he will have left the company.

Why would we still see Batista in a WWE ring if you think he's left the company? Or do you mean that he'll do the odd-special appearance but won't be on a full-time contract?
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S   NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:21 pm

Grecian wrote:
A man of 50-ish should not be wearing cut-off jeans!

I'd bet good money that John Cena will be when he's 50-ish
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S   NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:54 pm

I meant that he has left now, so he is no longer contracted to the WWE, but I think he'll return in a few years, maybe even less time. Whether as a wrestler or not.

People said that JBL would return after the way he quit, and he didn't, I think this is a very similar situation.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S   NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:06 am

The difference being that JBL is a self-made millionaire, he's loaded and has a career outside of WWE. Batista has nothing to fall back on, except the prospect of begging Vince for a job once he doesn't have the success of the Rock.

Unless he's trying some kind of Brian Pillman-esque 'Loose Cannon' thing and got Vince to 'release' him, he'll turn up in TNA to piss in their ring, etc...
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S   NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:00 pm

invincibleILeak wrote:
Don't understand the point of having Bret Hart as GM if they are having guest hosts as well, it seems rather pointless, and I hope Orton scares off Bret next week, because it doesn't matter how much of a 'legend' Bret Hart is, he's so boring.

Quote of the week. sums it up perfectly He is clearly living of his past
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S   NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:16 pm

But you have to think like Batista, he believes he has a future in the movie industry. It's basically The Rock syndrome, he has seen the success of The Rock and believes he can get it too.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S   NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:20 pm

beater than mma syndrome
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S   NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:58 pm

anybody? Why would vince ever let fucking bret hart be in charge of his baby. Very much kayfabe talk. It makes no sense does it, bret ffs
Back to top Go down
Liverbnz
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
Liverbnz

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S   NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:49 pm

Would have preferred Bret to have bowed out with his title win in Canada, similar to how it should have gone down in 97. I don't think he has much more to offer as an on-screen character in his condition.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S   NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:50 pm

and vince hates him?
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S   NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:44 am

i think fair play and good luck to bret, they needed someone in cos the guest thing is getting ridiculous and boring
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S   NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:39 am

But the GM isn't stopping the guest hosts....They have guest hosts and a GM, which makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S   NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:50 am

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
and vince hates him?

They made up though, when Bret kicked seven bags of shite out him at Wrestlemania Surprised

Also, good move giving him a role which was always his weakest point.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S   NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:51 am

right, great (Y)

years of hate, get beat up by him, then make up and give him power.

vince's character is now dead to me
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S   NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:28 pm

A host is someone to entertain like a dinner host

A GM is the person who makes the rules

Still stupid though whens the rock coming back for one night ?
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S   NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:42 pm

When someone's teeth drop out.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S   NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:45 pm

?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S   NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW RAW GM ... AND RAW THOUGHT'S
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next