Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)

Go down 
+9
mattbased
Grecian
Mackem
hodge13
bazz23-v2 ®™
macclads
JacMan
CoughSplutter
Junior
13 posters

shitest match?
y2j v edge
The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_lcap5%The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
taker v hbk
The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_lcap0%The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
battyista v mr.god :/ cena
The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_lcap9%The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
MITB
The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_lcap5%The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
NO HOLDS BARRED vince v bret
The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_lcap14%The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
showmiz v rock n rap
The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_lcap41%The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 9 ]
hhh v sheamus
The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_lcap14%The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
legacy/orton triple threat
The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_lcap0%The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
None
 14% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:41 pm

as to be tag match i think itll be same for most people tbh
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Country : The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) Untitl36

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Agree with you there. The tag match has just been thrown together IMO and I cant see showmiz drop it to these guys unless the WWE are going to push them as single competitors. Truth and Morrison are not over with the fans so they wont really be into this match.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Country : The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) Scotland-2

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:02 pm

Well the shittest quality match will be Bret vs Vince, but due to the history behind it, it will be a spectacle in itself. Whateve the divas match is, that will be the worst, I'm looking forward to all the matched at the moment, mainly because it is wrestlemania and it comes once a year so i voted none
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:08 pm

i have an inkling that the divas will get the dark match treatment maybe a crossbrand 10 women tag or battle royal
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Country : The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) Untitl36

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:09 pm

Hopefully they dont get anywhere near the live feed anyway. I cant stand the divas and I dont want to see them. If they do get a match I will use it as my food/toilet break.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:11 pm

so youll be paying for wm ? that could be a poll in the near future i mean i wont even think about buying it lol
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:12 pm

Was thinking about it yeah. Where will you be watching it?
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:22 pm

dwonload next day maybe burn hd to dvd not decided yet wont be buying mainly due to no funds doubt i would anyway if im honest
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:28 pm

for the first time in years I'm off the day after Mania so to coincide I'm sorely tempted to buy it (helps that my work has given me a rather tidy bonus this month too Smile )
Match wise I'm not interested in the HHH/Sheamus match at all.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Country : The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) Canada

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:00 pm

I voted HHH/sheamus really really don't give a damn about this match, and although Vince/Bret will suck atleast it has a story behind it. Plus seeing Vince full of blood tapping too the sharpshooter will make up for that.

And no, I won't be paying for WM, but will be watching it live. 8)
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Country : The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) England-1

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:07 pm

i may just pay for it to save hassle, it's in the first week of school easter holidays Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:08 pm

the tag match. i just hate it when they throw two wrestlers together to make a tag team
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:20 pm

Yeah I am on school hoildays then aswell so I dont see why not watch it live on box office. I suppose I could watch it on Justin.tv or something but the quality is not always good and WM is a PPV that deserves a guarenteed good quality.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Country : The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) England-1

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:29 pm

I voted for the MITB. I'm just not into it this year. Apart from Christian I can't see anyone stepping up to main event scene, and they have over loaded the match.

PS - I'll be buying wrestlemania as i always buy the big 4. Wont watch it till monday thought due to work.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Country : The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:19 pm

I'll be watching Mania live, on my nice big telly. Got the day off work, got a friend coming round for it, packed the wife off to the in-laws for the weekend, plans all laid out nicely.

Anyhoo, match I'm not looking forward to... Trips vs Sheamus has some interest as the result is unclear - Trips likes to win, but likes to put his mates over at Mania.

I'm shockingly going to vote for Edge vs Jericho. A predictable result (I honestly can't see Edge losing), I'm hating Edge's face turn, and the prospect of the awful 'Spear! Spear! Spear!' chant fills me with dread.
Back to top Go down
mattbased
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
mattbased

Number of posts : 232 Favourite Wrestler : WWE - HBK,CM punk,Christian,Edge and Chris Jericho TNA - Pope, Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:08 pm

I voted for the tag match a thrown together match like this has No place on the WM card.

Trips vs Sheamus is looking to be the dullest mania match HHH has had in ages.

Im hopeing the Bret vs Vince isnt too drawn out.
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:23 pm

I'll see if I can watch it on ATDHE.net if I haven't a job sorted for the day after. First time in ages I haven't anything planned for the monday after 'Mania.

I voted for the tag match, it seems to have been thrown together with no real thought about it. I hope to God ShowMiz win it because although they seem to work well together, I hate the team of Morrison and Truth
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:22 pm

ha tag match leading by far
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:21 pm

I may get lynched for this but the match I'm really not that bothered about is Shawn vs Undertaker. I'm sure it'll be a good match but I saw it last year and, being Wrestlemania, the end result isn't really in any doubt. I really, really don't see Undertaker losing.

The other matches (with the possible exception of Jericho/Edge and Cena/Batista) are less predictable and are mostly fairly fresh and new. There may be worse matches in terms of quality but there are matches on the card that I'm looking forward to more than Taker/HBK
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:17 pm

i voted for HHH vs Sheamus because it looks like the weakest match, tempted to vote for the tag but i like miz and morrison so that just puts it ahead of this one in my mind
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Legacy isnt really that fresh, they have been teasing the break up since late last year, it has finally come to a head now. What next for the members though?
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:23 am

The one im least looking forward to (not the match i think will be the worst) is actually Shawn vs Taker, dont get me wrong, the build up has been fantastic (IMO better than last year) but the match for me anyway is shouting out bid disappointment, with esentially no DQ rules, i have a feeling the match is going to get bogged down with potential interferences and an ending where there wont be a clear winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Country : The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) Canada

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:14 pm

^^^ I think you could be right.

Just how many matches are no DQ now? HBK/Taker, Vince/Bret .........

Spoiler:

This wrestlemania has clusterfuck written all over it to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Match You Don't Want To See at Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)
Page 1 of 1