Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw

Go down 
+5
Worthy
podegarudo
Rocky2
Junior
boschbourne06
9 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw Empty
PostSubject: Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw   Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:36 am

i've just started watching Raw and edge is waiting for his opponent who Randy Orton picked to face edge and out popped ................... Christian I have to say I totally marked out at this point and im about to watch the match should be good

anyone else mark out ?

surely I'm not the only one Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw   Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:53 pm

Raw was great last night but ruined by little crap bits , im going to write my first review for a while later.

But yeah i marked out , have to say mind if it was an oridnary match with no background id of said it was good but not great.
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw   Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:56 pm

Who did Edge pick for Orton then, I'm guessing Cena (for a change).
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw   Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:58 pm

he picked swagger
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw   Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:48 pm

i thought he would have picked Batista just cos orton picked Christian a ex tag partner and they have history so i thought he would do the same
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw   Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:55 pm

anyone see the hidden message sign in crowd ?

Toronto
Needs
impAct
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw   Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:03 pm

nah where abouts was it
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw   Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:27 pm

not sure near entrance ramp i think was white sign red writting ill scout for it mate
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw   Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:39 pm

Junior wrote:
anyone see the hidden message sign in crowd ?

Toronto
Needs
impAct

I was watching Raw with my dad and he spotted it and he didn't notice the TNA until I pointed it out, lol!!

Any what did you all think of "commercial free" Raw which had no commercials except for the numerous WWE commercials, lol!!
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw   Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:41 pm

It tastes like goat urine!!!

Also i admit r truth ad was cool
Back to top Go down
silver09silver
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
silver09silver

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw   Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:28 pm

tna sucks
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw   Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:35 pm

Thanks jocolor
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw   Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:37 pm

silver09silver wrote:
tna sucks

Thank you silver09silver on that very insightful comment about Edge and Christian facing each other on Raw.

...oh wait you were talking about that sign, lol!!
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw   Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:09 pm

The E and C match was very solid very good match indeed. I think this match has definately layed the foundations for a future match, possibly on the grandest stage of them all.

OMG silver09, thats two posts I have seen you on and on both you divulge your attention, and therefore everybody elses away from the subject at hand. Granted you were talking about the sign, but merely saying "Tna sucks" is not a very good way to contribute. Same on the FlashForward thing. Again granted we were talking about 24, Law and Order etc but all you said was 24 was good and it should stay on the air. Granted you may not like FF but you must since you went onto the article in the first place, so you could also have said something meaningful about that..... Welcome to the boards BTW
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw   Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:50 pm

silver09silver wrote:
tna sucks

Marry me you noble beast!
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw   Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:48 am

lol funny with buzz and his iphone!!
id love to see christian and edge at mania
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw   Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Wrestlemania Match On Raw
Page 1 of 1