Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)

Go down 
+6
Mackem
JacMan
macclads
hodge13
CoughSplutter
Junior
10 posters

I cant wait for
y2j v edge
The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_lcap13%The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
taker v hbk
The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_lcap13%The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
battyista v mr.god :/ cena
The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_lcap0%The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
MITB
The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_lcap53%The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
NO HOLDS BARRED vince v bret
 13% [ 2 ]
showmiz v rock n rap
The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_lcap0%The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
hhh v sheamus
The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_lcap7%The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
legacy/orton triple threat
 0% [ 0 ]
None
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:36 pm

self explaintory . discuss. for me its mitb infact only one i really want to see :/
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Country : The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) Untitl36

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:40 pm

A lot that I want to see but Taker Hbk wins it for me. Batista and Cena close second which surprises me but the build up has been good and I have liked Batista. It is the Hbk match that stands out for me because last year was great and I expect a twist from this match that will allow HBK to come back in a few months and cant wait to see what it is.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Country : The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) England-1

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:48 pm

Jericho vs Edge for me, good wrestling promise and i can't pick a winner for it.
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:53 pm

The one I'm looking forward to most is the Punk v Rey match as I think that one will be the show stealer this year. Of the ones you've mentioned then Edge v Jericho, both guys know each other inside out and should put on a great show. Taker v HBK can't live up to the expectation surely especially with the state Taker is in at present.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Country : The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) Scotland-2

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:54 pm

Punk vs Rey if and when it's announced
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Country : The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) England-1

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:24 pm

This may sound wierd but i am really looking forward to wrestlemania but i'm not looking forward to any match in-particular.

Edge v Jericho - the build up has been crap. The only thing that has come out of it is the crowd have a new chant to shout.

MITB - Too many people in it imo

Undertaker v Michaels - I think it will end in a draw / no contest which will make my cry

Cena v Batista - One of the best build up's to wrestlemania but with everything going against Cena at the minute leads me to think he'll win

ShowMiz v Truth & Morrison - Just a filler imo

Orton v Rhodes v Dibease - making Orton face won't be good. Leave him be!

Bret v Vince - Hope Vine wins by Screwing him again. An ok build up but nothing special

HHH v Sheamus - This is the match i voted for only because of Sheamus. Making him look like even more of a monster can only be good for him
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Country : The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) Untitl36

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:31 pm

Edge v Jericho - I agree the build up has not been good but this has the potential to be a great match and might be the show stealer. Jericho will win

MITB - Been cut back down to 8 with McIntyre being kicked out. Always a good match can see MVP winning and getting repackaged but would put it past WWE to have McIntyre come and steal the case.

Taker v HBK - It will have an ending which allows HBK to come back. I think HHH will come down trying to help Michaels but HBK gets distracted telling him to go away and walks into a Tombstone.

Cena v Batista - I agree this has been the best build up. These two are not my favourites, in fact I dont like them at all, but the booking has been done perfectly with this and I am loving Batistas character ATM. Cena will win.

Showiz vs Truth/Morrison - Dont care about this match. Showmiz to retain

Orton v Rhodes v Dibiase - Can see Orton and Rhodes double crossing DiBiase leading to a beat down and for Ted DiBiase Sr coming down for the save.

Bret v Vince - Good match to close the history books. Bret will win with the sharpshooter, expect interference from the Hart Dynasty.

HHH v Sheamus - This match could mould Sheamus as a big main eventer and put him over with the crowd. Hopefully see a lot of big impact moves and close calls. Sheamus to win.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Country : The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:15 pm

MITB for me too.

Although bizarrely I'm interested in the tag team match too. I just have a weird feeling that Morrison and Truth could be booed, which would be great!
Back to top Go down
mattbased
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
mattbased

Number of posts : 232 Favourite Wrestler : WWE - HBK,CM punk,Christian,Edge and Chris Jericho TNA - Pope, Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:18 pm

HBK vs Taker if its half as good as years i'll be happy.

MITB allways enjoyable can't wait too see what crazy things will happen

Jericho v Edge im sure we will see a cracking match. also hopeing will the start of a long fued possiable a double turn is on the cards in my opinon.
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:40 pm

Jericho vs Edge for me. Really looking forward to the match itself although the whole Spear thing going into it is really really irritating me! Edge couldn't deliver a decent spear to save his life. Instead of going down the road that Jericho kicked Edge when he was down and injured they're doing this.
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:09 pm

I've gone for Money in the Bank too as, generally, it never fails to deliver. As for the others, I'm curious about Hart vs McMahon but I'm not sure that I really want to see it as neither man is exactly in great shape (and Hart probably shouldn't be wrestling at all).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)   The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Match You Most Wan't To See At Wrestlemania (Raw Spoilers)
Page 1 of 1