Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

CM Punk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StaticTech
TNA debut
TNA debut
StaticTech

Location : New York City Number of posts : 903 Favourite Wrestler : UnderTaker
Shawn Michales
Triple H
John Cena
Chris Jericho
Edge
Randy Orton
Stone Cold
Mr Mcmahon
Kofi Kingston
Batista
John Morrison
Christian
Kurt Angle
Sting
Booker T
The Rock
Mic Foley
Goldberg

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:31 pm

From the title picture all the way to the truth.. R-Truth that is, He's been world champ and not too long ago turned heel,and last week embarrassed on smackdown, but talk backstage is that he's been demoted.is this true?There is also talk in wwe that the only reason he's involved with R-Truth is to put him over. Where could this be heading? cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.statictechnet.blogspot.com
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:56 pm

the rumour is more that he's trying to help R Truth in a push that will either sink or swim him.
Orton's doing the same on RAW with Kofi but it looks like Kofi is just blistering hot already from the feud.
Back to top Go down
StaticTech
TNA debut
TNA debut
StaticTech

Location : New York City Number of posts : 903 Favourite Wrestler : UnderTaker
Shawn Michales
Triple H
John Cena
Chris Jericho
Edge
Randy Orton
Stone Cold
Mr Mcmahon
Kofi Kingston
Batista
John Morrison
Christian
Kurt Angle
Sting
Booker T
The Rock
Mic Foley
Goldberg

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:58 pm

i don't know why i already get the feeling of R-Truth Sinking already....

as for kofi i see a new wwe champ soon cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.statictechnet.blogspot.com
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:29 pm

I don't think Kofi will be champ anytime soon but he definetely will be champ at some stage' he's really looking good against Orton and doesn't look out of place in a mainevent feud, possibly he'll win the big one in about 2 years.

I haven't seen much of SD or WWE in general for a while but I have seen some of the Punk-Truth altercations and Punk's promos have been brilliant as usual but it doesn't look as if Truth will make it to the main event scene IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:57 pm

No I don't think he will either which will unfortunately result in the TNA marks then harping on about how no guy from TNA will ever get a push in WWE because they're not WWE bred (even though Truth was in WWE before flippin TNA!).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk   CM Punk Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk
Page 1 of 1