Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Bound For Glory, Not The Final Curtain?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Bound For Glory, Not The Final Curtain? Empty
PostSubject: Bound For Glory, Not The Final Curtain?   Bound For Glory, Not The Final Curtain? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:01 am

While the last we heard was that Sting had yet to make a final decision in regards to a future with TNA past October, Prowrestling.net is reporting that Sting is expected to continue working past next month's TNA Bound For Glory PPV and that there is talk in the company of having him work a retirement tour that would keep him with the company until the spring of 2010.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Bound For Glory, Not The Final Curtain?   Bound For Glory, Not The Final Curtain? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:04 am

he could go out on a bang with AJ one of the best Wrestlers in the game this match could tear the house down If both AJ and Sting give 100% i can see it being like HBK And Flair ending not the retirement thing where HBK said I Love You Then Beat Him
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Bound For Glory, Not The Final Curtain?   Bound For Glory, Not The Final Curtain? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:55 am

Sting could and should have one last big match with Ric Flair, if they take it to Japan they would earn a fortune, both these guys are synonomis with each other, I doubt Sting wants to officially do the whole retirement thing because he would be bind to it, and unlike Flair he would probably keep his word if we can use his reluctance to sign for the WWF/E as anything to go by!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
StaticTech
TNA debut
TNA debut
StaticTech

Location : New York City Number of posts : 903 Favourite Wrestler : UnderTaker
Shawn Michales
Triple H
John Cena
Chris Jericho
Edge
Randy Orton
Stone Cold
Mr Mcmahon
Kofi Kingston
Batista
John Morrison
Christian
Kurt Angle
Sting
Booker T
The Rock
Mic Foley
Goldberg

PostSubject: Re: Bound For Glory, Not The Final Curtain?   Bound For Glory, Not The Final Curtain? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:54 am

im still waiting to see what the stinger will do havent heard anything in a while about him as im not a big tna fan but i do watch it sometimes. Now that im here with all you guys i shouldnt have any worries being filled in about whats going on in tna cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.statictechnet.blogspot.com
kvh12345
Fandango
Fandango
kvh12345

Location : Netherlands Number of posts : 621 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Bound For Glory, Not The Final Curtain?   Bound For Glory, Not The Final Curtain? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:46 am

Well they keep talking about the big match at BFG between Sting and AJ and they are promoting it as sting final curtain?

whit the questions marks so i wonder if he realy will stop
Back to top Go down
SilverShark
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
SilverShark

Location : Wales Number of posts : 3 Favourite Wrestler : Christian/Christopher Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Bound For Glory, Not The Final Curtain?   Bound For Glory, Not The Final Curtain? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:55 am

Kind of hoping that he does put off the retirement and come over on the January tour.

Would love to be able to say that I have seen the Stinger wrestle live!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bound For Glory, Not The Final Curtain?   Bound For Glory, Not The Final Curtain? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bound For Glory, Not The Final Curtain?
Page 1 of 1