Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Bound For Glory

Go down 
+9
thegunman84
boschbourne06
Sexton Hardcastle
randy-poffo
Discopants
Perfect Jack
Worthy
Hardcore Waffles
thedmd
13 posters
AuthorMessage
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

Bound For Glory Empty
PostSubject: Bound For Glory   Bound For Glory EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:50 pm

Figured I'd make a BFG thread to talk about the show and some of the thing I noticed/liked/hated

MCMG's Vs Gen Me: This match was great for me since these guys are my two favorite tag teams in tna & wwe nothing to really talk about I liked the match but nothing new was really done in this match.

EY & OJ Vs Ink Ink.: I know everyone probably hated this match and are gonna say that EY is being wasted and all that but I really enjoyed this match and literally laughed out loud 2 or 3 times when Eric was beating on Jordan and counting out the Ref.

The knock outs match was less than, as I kinda expected, Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne really aren't fun to watch wrestle I don't think either of them could hold a candle to Tara and Angelina. Micki vs Tara vs Love might be decent in the future,

Lethal Vs Williams: The counter at the end looked pretty cool and as always Williams finisher impresses me really thought he gave Lethal a concussion upon delivery.

JJ & Joe vs Nash Sting and D'Angelo: JJ leaving was confusing at first then Joe continuing to fight without a partner and getting a Jack Knife just seemed dumb, why continue fighting after your partner walks out on you.

RVD vs Abyss: I find this very dumb after what appeared to be Rob with mortal wounds all over his body he comes back and defeats the "monster" Abyss. So from bleeding to death to the high flying version of Cena congrats TNA you've made me dislike Super RVD.

Ev.2 vs Fortune: well I didn't really like this match but I did notice 2 things, 1: AJ came out in his origenal style of hood instead of the lil Natch feather shit robe, 2: Robert Rude is always bleeding a lot.

Main Event; Hardy vs Anderson vs Angle: good match nice back and forth, the ending really was a swerve to me. I honestly thought that when Hogan and Biscof were in the ring that Angle was gonna be revealed as a member of they since Hulk and him were always being mentioned as being alike, but I like the idea of a heel Jeff Hardy though he'll probably lose the title soonish because of his next court date.
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

Bound For Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound For Glory   Bound For Glory EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:00 pm

have to say i was very surprised about the ending. The whole of 2010 has seemingly been screaming that they'd finally put the belt on Anderson at BFG. Massive swerve but I have to wonder where this faction leaves Fortune.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

Bound For Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound For Glory   Bound For Glory EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:30 pm

Don't tell me you didn't see RVD winning from a mile away because he forfeits the title so he doesn't have to get beat for it, then returns before the title has been decided, he's yet to get beat in TNA... Seriously I think he is shagging Dixie or something because this is like Goldbergs streak in WCW all over again.

As for "They", surely they are going to have a proper group name rather than "They" and the only two decent things about this is we get Heel Jeff Jarett back and a heel Jeff Hardy too.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

Bound For Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound For Glory   Bound For Glory EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:00 pm

I read the results on TNA fb page and i can pretty much say i did awful in prediction league. but hardy winning and turning heel was surprising.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

Bound For Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound For Glory   Bound For Glory EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Worthy wrote:
Don't tell me you didn't see RVD winning from a mile away because he forfeits the title so he doesn't have to get beat for it, then returns before the title has been decided, he's yet to get beat in TNA... Seriously I think he is shagging Dixie or something because this is like Goldbergs streak in WCW all over again.

As for "They", surely they are going to have a proper group name rather than "They" and the only two decent things about this is we get Heel Jeff Jarett back and a heel Jeff Hardy too.

How's it like Goldberg?

He started off in WCW (pretty much) and was booked as a natural, monster face.

"They" have only just been revealed so give that a chance.

And a heel Jeff is no great thing, his ring skills is his bes point by far, I doubt he has enough charisma to pull off a decent heel.
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

Bound For Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound For Glory   Bound For Glory EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:42 pm

I think the heal turn can do some good for hardy,If he lets hogan and Jarret do the talking for him.
The monster and the creatures of the night has a ring to it.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Bound For Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound For Glory   Bound For Glory EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:45 pm

im going to look way past the "what happened" to the what might, hogan and bischoff have basically put the title on hardy (kayfabe) after they in fans opinons gave rvd the title right away with no reason other than hes a friend and well known guy, which annoyed people anyway.

is this more like hogan and bischoff pissing around with the company (kayfabe) as they keep putting the title on druggies, who in the end are unreliable? and hogan and bischoff dont have any real allience, just doing it for themselves

otherwise i dont get why hardy is on their side more than rvd, as they brought both in :S

its not exactly a dynamic group of stars and with jeff disowning joe, seems he doesnt care who "built" the company, just who will make a quick buck.

and then I assume abyss is just the brute to do hulks work, not part of the quick buck brigade. solved? :s

like out in the open politics, whoever will make money fastest gets the title, fuck the actual work rate and deservedness? and when your done your mushed up by the monster lol
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Bound For Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound For Glory   Bound For Glory EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:47 pm

i.e tna ran like wwe (in a storyline)

nice sum up I think lol

sting be mad now right
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Bound For Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound For Glory   Bound For Glory EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:53 am

i thought anderson would be the the other member & get the title but its the 1 hulk or eric didn't care about really should have got it. Im hoping this will be a good heel stable although i was thinking it wasn't needed as fortune are it. Sting, Pope,Joe, Andeson & Angle will be the Face stable against They yet another face turn for Pope. Also Angle not retiring as he was screwed out of it can see Andeson talking him into staying & fighting against They
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Bound For Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound For Glory   Bound For Glory EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:40 am

pope never turned in my view only been a week or two, just got busy with ms.clipboard and asked questions. But this cant just be a stable for stables sake, it has to be much more, which it will be when they try to fuck the loyal fans out of their show (hopefully) in favour of a big money move
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

Bound For Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound For Glory   Bound For Glory EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:20 am

ok, a couple of points regarding "they".

We all knew it would involve Jarrett, Hogan & Bischoff, but at least having Jeff Hardy in there was a bit of a surprise. Bischoff being invovled was made totally obvious on Impact this week.

So Abyss says things like "they are coming" and "when they get here" which suggests people from outside the company, but they are already there and have been for a while.

Abyss turns on Hogan only for it to turn out that he was on his side all along? I hate that shit, illogical as fuck, and exactly what I've come to expect from TNA.

The Jarrett turn was done pretty badly in my opinion, doesn't really make sense for him to essentially be fighting on Hogan's behalf only to walk out on his partner, then be revealed to be working with Hogan. Also, I don't like that method of turning someone heel unless it's a case of a longterm tag team where egos are getting in the way.

Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

Bound For Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound For Glory   Bound For Glory EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:51 am

i liked the surprise of Hardy but why do there always have to be factions in TNA? I cant really remember a period longer thanb a couple of months without them
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

Bound For Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound For Glory   Bound For Glory EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:00 pm

I'm going to hold off on my opinions of this "they" crap until I see Impact(if I can be arsed to watch it), but having Jeff Hardy as any kind of center piece of a heel faction sounds like a real bad idea IMO. He just doesn't have the charisma to pull it off IMO.

That job is ready made for someone like Kennedy.

Thought it was a poor PPV for their biggest show of the year.

Last edited by bazz23-v2 ®™ on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Bound For Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound For Glory   Bound For Glory EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:22 pm

if they produce the shows like they did the ppv then impact will improve, but if they drop back to normal and that is the best thing we see all year (from now onwards) then fuck it.

Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

Bound For Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound For Glory   Bound For Glory EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:58 pm

Has Impact really been that bad then??
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Bound For Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound For Glory   Bound For Glory EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:14 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
Has Impact really been that bad then??

Personally I think it is watchable because it build most things up for the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Roode
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
Bobby Roode

Number of posts : 328 Favourite Wrestler : Robert Roode and James Storm. Braden Walker.

Bound For Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound For Glory   Bound For Glory EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:14 pm

I've just finished watching it and thought the whole PPV was pretty strong. The Gen Me v MMG match as off the charts and the main event had a fantastic swerve. I was convinced Kurt would turn heel.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Bound For Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound For Glory   Bound For Glory EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:47 pm

nah bazz, production like, the camera work, the promo videos the sound and the crowd being up for it, then it will improve impact.

but they wont, because this is all they could muster for their show of the year.

proabably because i watched online but i really wasnt in to the ppv and the impacts have been losing my attention anyway, needs to improve how the shows look which they did acheive i think for the ppv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bound For Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound For Glory   Bound For Glory Empty

Back to top Go down

Bound For Glory
Page 1 of 1