Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Nigel McGuinness to WWE...?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Nigel McGuinness to WWE...? Empty
PostSubject: Nigel McGuinness to WWE...?   Nigel McGuinness to WWE...? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:40 pm

Okay, this is taken from The Sun website, but would be another darned good signing for WWE...

VETERAN Brit Nigel McGuinness has agreed in principle to a contract with World Wrestling Entertainment, SunSport can reveal.
The 33-year-old Englishman says signing with WWE would be a dream come true.

Speaking exclusively to SunSport, he said: "I am not 100 percent on board yet. I still have to cross some I's and dot some T's but it's looking positive.

"It's been a long time coming for sure. Ten years since I first took a bump and about eighteen since that fateful day I sat in Wembley Stadium [at SummerSlam 1992] and said I was one day going be a pro-wrestler.

"Still, like I said, I don't want to tempt fate until it's all signed sealed and delivered."

McGuiness made his name playing the cocky, punkish, English heel for Ring of Honor, regarded as the number three wrestling group in the United States.

Ring of Honor promoter Cary Silkin said: "Nigel has been a tremendous leader in the Ring of Honor locker room and, without question, a wonderful performer.

"His merits, both in and out of the ring are extraordinary and any locker room with Nigel McGuinness in it is better for it.

"We couldn't be happier for Nigel as he takes the next step in his stellar wrestling career, and we extend our heartfelt gratitude to Nigel for all he's worked for and through."

McGuiness, whose signature move is called The Tower of London, hopes to follow in the footsteps of fellow Brits William Regal, Paul Burchill, Katie Lea and ROH pal Bryan Danielson — who has also inked terms with Vince McMahon's promotion.

Silkin added: "Everyone at Ring of Honor is extremely proud to have called both Nigel McGuinness and Bryan Danielson their own; and we looking forward to seeing their stars shine brighter than ever.

"Like many of the wonderful sons of Ring of Honor that have written new chapters in their wrestling annals, we will look on with a bittersweet smile to the future where we have no doubt that Nigel and Bryan will amaze the masses — just like they've done so many times in Ring of Honor."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/2623049/British-grappler-set-for-WWE.html
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Nigel McGuinness to WWE...?   Nigel McGuinness to WWE...? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:48 pm

If this true, excellent for the WWE if they can use him right. But ROH need to replace both Bryan Danielson and Nigel McGuiness two of their biggest names now, it could be tough for them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Nigel McGuinness to WWE...?   Nigel McGuinness to WWE...? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:16 pm

I still have to cross some I's and dot some T's but it's looking positive.

alien
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Nigel McGuinness to WWE...?   Nigel McGuinness to WWE...? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:25 pm

I'd hope that he could still be allowed to say wanker and bollocks in his promos since they aren't really American words
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Nigel McGuinness to WWE...?   Nigel McGuinness to WWE...? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:32 pm

I'm sure the Spirit Squad start one of their chants at a Raw in London with 'Hello wankers'...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nigel McGuinness to WWE...?   Nigel McGuinness to WWE...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nigel McGuinness to WWE...?
Page 1 of 1