Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Evan Bourne in Raw

Go down 
+3
boschbourne06
Reaper
thedmd
7 posters
AuthorMessage
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

Evan Bourne in Raw Empty
PostSubject: Evan Bourne in Raw   Evan Bourne in Raw EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:31 pm

Spoiler:

Just wondering everyone's thoughts on these recent developments, his match monday was my favorite of the whole show even though it didn't seem to last very long
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

Evan Bourne in Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Bourne in Raw   Evan Bourne in Raw EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:15 pm

Haven't seen raw yet but Evan Bourne should make a great addition although i think if they brought the cruiserweight title back to Raw it would help i think they have enough small guys for it, Chavo Guerrero, Evan Bourne, Jamie Noble, Brian Kendrick and Primo.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Evan Bourne in Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Bourne in Raw   Evan Bourne in Raw EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:11 am

I actually think Big Show is going to become the next US Champion but later on Bourne will get a shot
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

Evan Bourne in Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Bourne in Raw   Evan Bourne in Raw EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:34 pm

i wish that they would keep it with the smaller guys though, since Vince obviously hates them and won't allow the cruiser title to come back into flow even though they have enough small guys to bring it back.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Evan Bourne in Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Bourne in Raw   Evan Bourne in Raw EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:51 pm

Until someone with a serious bit of prestige holds the title then it will just be a prop for the smaller guys, I'd like Swagger to get it and absolutely destroy anyone in his path, heels or faces
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Christian, Kenny Omega

Evan Bourne in Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Bourne in Raw   Evan Bourne in Raw EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:58 pm

with the way things are going swagger prolly won't have belt anytime soon because of MVP
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

Evan Bourne in Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Bourne in Raw   Evan Bourne in Raw EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:17 pm

I'd love to see Bourne vs Kofi with the belt on the line. And with no Big Show interference
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Evan Bourne in Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Bourne in Raw   Evan Bourne in Raw EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:52 pm

actually think it will lead to a 3 way between them not sure how it will go but they could have it as where Bourne will cost Kofi a match to the big show with number one contendership one the line Bourne doesnt mean it though Kofi gets mad Bourne then attacks Kofi next week Big show comes down and beats both men down
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

Evan Bourne in Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Bourne in Raw   Evan Bourne in Raw EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:54 pm

Big Show would ruin that match but you're probably right bosch. It will be a triple threat
Back to top Go down
kvh12345
Fandango
Fandango
kvh12345

Location : Netherlands Number of posts : 621 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock

Evan Bourne in Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Bourne in Raw   Evan Bourne in Raw EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:08 pm

dont now if you know the site sescoops.com but they said in the upcoming weeks before NOC they will battle (Kofi, Evan Bourne and Big Show) and then make a triple threat for the us champion and i think 90% of the time the site is right so
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

Evan Bourne in Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Bourne in Raw   Evan Bourne in Raw EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:05 pm

I would've prefered to see Kofi vs Bourne in a one on one match of decent length i just think Big Show will just go in and headbutt Bourne and Kofi for the entire match.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Evan Bourne in Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Bourne in Raw   Evan Bourne in Raw EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:28 pm

You forgot the punches to the ribs
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sponsored content

Evan Bourne in Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Bourne in Raw   Evan Bourne in Raw Empty

Back to top Go down

Evan Bourne in Raw
Page 1 of 1