Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Kane

Go down 
+9
boschbourne06
hiphop020
Doomhammer
grendelsdad
InvincibleIleak
Junior
Discopants
Sexton Hardcastle
the-gaffer
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Kane Empty
PostSubject: Kane   Kane EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 1:05 pm

Seems like the whole show of Monday Night RAW was booked around Kane last night!

Firstly he appears to 'save' Kelly Kelly and instead of helping her appears to pervesely stalk her back to the locker room.

Later in the night it cuts back to him, where he is basically telling Kelly he knows she has feelings for him.

Once again it returns to Kane who is still locked in a room with Kelly, and then she reveals she has a boyfriend, Kane demands to know who it is, it finally cuts back to the locker room and while leaving Kelly, Kane is not happy

Kane then appears at the end of the best match of the night, the Tag Championship Match between Morrison and Miz v CM Punk and Kingston. For seemingly know reason Kane grabs The Miz and chokeslams him, he gives Morrison a big boot and Punk and Kingston get the hell outta there.

Then the mark out moment appears, Kane gives Miz the Tombstone, its been a few years since I have saw him do that, great moment, but yet another Kane storyline, where does it go from here and does this differ from any other Kane in love stories????????

I would like to see Kelly Kelly use Kane to basically beat down anyone she does not like, who is her boyfriend? does she have one? could it be a girlfriend? what about JBL? is this why he needs Shawn Michaels on the payroll?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Kane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane   Kane EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 1:13 pm

my thoughts when he took out miz were well it wont be the miz lol.

obviously people were meant to think its cm punk, but i was thinking hes getting into a feud with regal so he wont take him out, he wont take out kofi because i just couldnt see that happening.

but i reckon the way the dialogue went down, she tried to leave, kane stopped her and said, so you do like me, so she goes "no"

kane "is there someone else"

so she says yes to try and escape, dumps it on miz cos hes just the miz and goes home.

next week obviously kane will think, hmmm i better check with her again.

(maybe on the dirt sheet miz can say hed never date that slag and kane sees it?)

then she says sorry i was trying to protect (blablabla) then kane gets wise and realises shes not dating anyone bu shes making it up to get him away, thus making him mad/sad/masky
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

Kane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane   Kane EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 1:22 pm

Kane + Woman = Inevitably Shit
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Kane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane   Kane EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 1:23 pm

Discopants wrote:
Kane + Woman = Inevitably Shit

was almost a kidnapping too disco Laughing

its more about kane having a purpose to fuel his evil though, so its better than him wandering about for no reason.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Kane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane   Kane EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 1:32 pm

I doubt this will get him feeling masky

If his last big programme where it was actually useful to put the mask on him didn't work then I doubt he would do it over a crap story like this which for me just reeks of desperation since its almost identical to what he has been given in the past.

Kane is one of the best characters in the WWE and finding a story for someone who has so many sides to his story should be easy, why they keep regurgitating the same crap for him is beyond belief
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

Kane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane   Kane EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 1:45 pm

What would Torie say...

And Lita...

And Chyna...

In fact, how come they're all gone Shocked

Kelly Kelly is on her way out lol.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Kane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane   Kane EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 3:14 pm

just have a feeling as for no reason other than to piss people off they pissed about with the mask story, now i can see him putting it on cos of how he feels when people cant look at him, kelly kelly didnt make eye contact once, bar in the origional "love" award speach (which was all put on for show) etc etc
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Kane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane   Kane EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:59 pm

Like iv said in a few threads its morison letting miz get beat up leading to a wm showdown to miz v morrison .KK claiming she is getting back miz for how him and layla treated her .

Well this is my opinoin....
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Kane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane   Kane EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:07 pm

if miz and morrison go head to head at mania then who the fook will be in the MITB lol
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Kane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane   Kane EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:10 pm

ahh sheet good point they might both be in it in a smei rivalry but still
1Kofi
2Rey Rey
3Shelton Benjamin
4CM Punk
5Matt Hardy
6Carlito

----
7Primo
8chirstian ?
9r-truth
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Kane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane   Kane EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:12 pm

John Morrison will definitely be in the MITB match up this year
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Kane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane   Kane EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:14 pm

i just dont like the fact hes in it most years to make up numbers which i think he will be if hes in it i can see shelton getting the case this year like
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Kane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane   Kane EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:15 pm

no one in that match is there to make up numbers.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Kane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane   Kane EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:15 pm

yes they are infact 6 people are.......

the other 6 who wre in it last year did they get fook all form it ?

no.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Kane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane   Kane EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:17 pm

you do understand wrestling junior?
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Kane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane   Kane EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:19 pm

yh ta do you ?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Kane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane   Kane EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:24 pm

obviosly not if winning is everything No
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Kane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane   Kane EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:26 pm

in Mitb WINNING is everything Wanker taking th piss out o

theother guys gain nothing in terms of a pihs or naything form the match

last yeras losers what di they gain nothing...

very stpid argument u have sexotn No
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Kane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane   Kane EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:41 pm

Junior wrote:
i just dont like the fact hes in it most years to make up numbers which i think he will be if hes in it i can see shelton getting the case this year like

Well everyone can't win, and John Morrison while being very good was never ready to make that step up, maybe now he is who knows however he will be in it win or lose simply to make the match as excellent as possible.

For the record I think Shelton Benjamin will be in it too but I doubt he will win it either, The WWE don't really know what to do with him right now, he has been jobbing for months, first to Jeff then to R-Truth and now to Helms, yet whenever he does have to defend the US title he wins, it seems like they don't know what to do but they are happy to keep him in his spot at this moment in time!
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Kane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane   Kane EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:46 pm

Junior wrote:
in Mitb WINNING is everything Wanker taking th piss out o

theother guys gain nothing in terms of a pihs or naything form the match

last yeras losers what di they gain nothing...

very stpid argument u have sexotn No

you wasted it you fell asleep, it was not late you

MISSED THE POINT.

morrison for example got to wow 80,000 people, got personal experiance on a grand stage and did a fooking backflip holding a ladder which was replayed about 400 times since.

btw in the royal rumble there are about 10 that make up the numbers, they do feck all, the rest have a spot or two, have ther own littl erivalry within etc.

i dont think you gauge the meaning of "making up the numbers" its not like that is their ONLY USE
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Kane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane   Kane EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:47 pm

Junior wrote:
yes they are infact 6 people are.......

the other 6 who wre in it last year did they get fook all form it ?

no.

Again I have to disagree wi th this.

Shelton Benjamin got a move to SmackDown! where 6 months previous Michael Hayes didn't want him when RAW got rid so he ended up on ECW, after his showing along with his performances in ECW SmackDown! wanted him and a US title reign also came of it, Shelton Benjamin is in a far stronger position in the company now than he was last Decemeber

Chris Jericho went on to win two World Championships as well as being recognised as the Superstar of the Year

CM Punk actually got Jeffs spot and won the MITB and also held the strap

John Morrison has seen has rise continue no end this year and not only that The Miz has done well from Morrisons rub as well and they are multipule Tag Team Champions now, along with doing very well in a programme with DeGeneration X

Carlito also looked like he was on his way out of the company, he was merely a filler, no chance of actually winning it, however again, after a move he has shown his worth and now is once again holding WWE Gold

So yes, I do actually believe the MITB can be good for careers even if guys don't win it!
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

Kane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane   Kane EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:33 pm

To be honest can't see this storyline going anywhere good, like most Kane stories really. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

Kane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane   Kane EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 10:59 am

Damn you WWE, for always starting storylines involving Kane that are initially interesting, but either fizzle out and fade away or end in a horribly convoluted mess. Damn you!!

Honestly? I liked this. Kelly Kelly has grown on me over the last couple of months. I really couldn't stand her and the softcore dance-thingy she did back in ECW, but suddenly she seems to have gained a whole lot of charisma and, for lack of a better word, talent. I'd even go as far and put her among the top 5 Divas in WWE, the other four being Victoria, Beth, Mickie and Natalya (or possibly Melina).

Regrettably Disco's equation about Kane's women from page 1 is pretty much spot on, but I still have hope left that maybe, somehow, this time will be different. They have an up-and-coming Diva they seem to be willing to push, and they have Kane, who never met a cheesy story he didn't like. It's a billion to one chance, but it just might work.

One way it could work: Kane and Kelly2 get into a program with Glamarella. Team K_KK could be the evil Yin to Glamarella's hilarious Yan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
Doomhammer
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
Doomhammer

Number of posts : 329

Kane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane   Kane EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 2:16 pm

kane did a good job coming off as a crazy guy, and his passion for getting really close to people for no apparent reason helped his scenes with kelly kelly alot.

I know it sounds dumb, but prehaps we get a kelly kelly heel turn? She uses kane to take out people she "dating" and in the process sets herself up for a title shot with phoneix (send kane after santino, he takes beth out in the process).

It's a long shot, but i'd be cool to see.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Kane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane   Kane EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 3:49 pm

I know it sounds dumb, but prehaps we get a kelly kelly heel turn? She uses kane to take out people she "dating" and in the process sets herself up for a title shot
===
*sigh*

only 12th tiem its been sugested nm though its the thought of half turning on those 3 brain cells that count...chin up! lad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane   Kane Empty

Back to top Go down

Kane
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next