Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler

Go down 
+4
thegunman84
Sexton Hardcastle
C4lum
the-gaffer
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler Empty
PostSubject: Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler   Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 3:32 pm

Quote :
The Main Event Mafia (no Sting) come to the ring and Kurt Angle - calls out Christian Cage. Angle asks Christian where the suit they gave him is. He talks about commitment and says he is questioning Cage's commitment since he heard that when Cage's TNA deal is up, he's jumping to WWE. Angle says this isn't a welcoming party but a goodbye party. They all attack Cage and lay him out, posing over him.

Well apparently at Turning Point the big talk in the back was Christian Cage was for the off, he has served TNA well and TNA have been very classy (yes I get the irony) in all of this by continuing to talk Cage up, was this his farewell to TNA and the iMPACT zone??????????

Lets hope so
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler   Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 3:41 pm

How accurate is this? is this a spoiler from a taping?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler   Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 3:41 pm

Yes Cal

TNA had a taping last night and this ended the show
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler   Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 3:42 pm

http://rajah.com/base/node/14188
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler   Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 3:44 pm

http://www.sescoops.com/tna/Big_Update_Christian_Leaving_TNA_Back_To_WWE.shtml
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler   Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 3:45 pm

This could be good news then, would love to see Christian back in WWE
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler   Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 3:46 pm

Do you think they could be holding out Edge's return to the ring until christian possibly rejoins WWE?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler   Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 3:50 pm

Well I did kind of hint at that a few weeks ago when I wrote a Christian bookign challenge, I wrote on that if I was booking him and his return I would possibly hold it off until the Royal Rumble and have him return and help Edge win the Rumble match
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler   Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 4:07 pm

i think wwe have teamed edges time off with a possible story for if he signed.

i.e edge is off anyway, meets with his old mate catches up, wwe ring christian and say if you want to return that you can and we can have you in a story with edge when he returns also, making an even bigger impact.

been along time since my 606 article, but a christian return would be welcomed by all, and if done correctly could steal some of his fans back to the wwe side
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler   Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 4:09 pm

I doubt guys stopped watching the WWE simply because Cage went to iMPACT, like me though they probably watch TNA for Christian Cage, but again like me I doubt they stopped watching WWE, could be wrong though
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler   Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 4:25 pm

after a few years of shit they might have just become TNA fans instead, but if he comes back and things are done well (hire new writers vince - not freddy bloody prinze jnr) then they might staytuned
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler   Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 4:54 pm

Is there any out there though? I mean guys who simply turned there back on the E to follow Cage? I haven't came across any and I am one guy who started watching TNA simply because Cage was there
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler   Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 5:02 pm

I hope he stays put, for selfish reasons as I've pretty much stopped watching WWE recently. In saying that though, if he were to jump ship, it may help draw me back into watching WWE again. For his own sake though, he better make sure he's on RAW, as being on Smackdown would no doubt see him buried within 5 minutes by HHH.

Still, this wouldn't be the first time TNA have worked things like that into their promos regarding guys who's contracts are coming up, so I'll believe it when I see it.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler   Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 5:04 pm

if hes on raw he will be used badly and involved in a tonne of shite that is live wrestling.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler   Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 5:07 pm

I think he is more suited for RAW though, particularly with the amount of Promo Time given on RAW

I would like to see him on SMACKDOWN! along with Edge, Triple H has been champ for a long time now, when he drops the title it will be for another year or so in my opinion, so hopefully that will allow both he and Edge to get into a proper programme for the strap
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler   Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 5:19 pm

Do they have a draft every year? if so in the first few months of 09 id like to see the brands shuffled around (again)

I thought the draft this year would have sorted things out but im not so sure now, this would be perfect for me

Raw

Edge
Orton
Christian
Jericho
Shawn Micheals
MVP
Undertaker

Smackdown

Umaga
HHH
Cena
Jeff Hardy
Kozlov
Truth
Matt Hardy

ECW

Bourne
Batista
Kane
Mysterio
Jack Hagger (looks like hes getting pushed early into his carrer)
Big Show

Big names in each 3 brands, pretty decent mix would shake things up again, this obviously wont happen but i can see countless amount of decent feuds and storylines to come out of this, not to mention alot of decent WRESTLERS for the live show!
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler   Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 5:22 pm

I would definitely say Smackdown would normally be a good show for him, but with HHH there, it's really not where you want to be. Even without the title, HHH still burys everybody who is a threat to him.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler   Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 5:47 pm

I think with Edge Christian would be a different prospect Guns, I think he would hold all the aces in negotiations and I am sure he would make sure that would not happen, having experienced it the last time and remaining loyal to McMahon despite not having a contract to see out a programme on a PPV (meaning he wrestled without any insurance to fulfil an obligation) I believe Vince McMahon will look after Cage if and when he returns, if not he could risk losing Edge too, particularly if they are on the same show as Trips and he is burying them or discrediting them and if he loses Edge he could very well lose Christian too soon after.

Edge and Christian could have the same impact to the same magnitude Michaels and Helmsley had when they first put DX together, then after that they could have the same rivalry with one another that Trips and Michaels has, whether HHH likes it or not I think this will be a time when he just has to lump it, apart from the marks, no one is really bothering to much with Triple H anymore, he is far to boring and his character and in ring product have not changed in so long possibly since around 2000, he is far to lazy, most recognise it, Vince will too if the big names become disheartened
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler   Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 5:48 pm

I can see him winning the Royal Rumble on his return but then losing a No 1 Contender match at No Way Out to either Orton, Jericho or most likely Edge. Everyone then assumes that Christian will screw Edge out of the title at WM but ends up helping him win the title instead.

Do you think he will return as a heel or a face? I say face for a short while before turning heel.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler   Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 5:54 pm

I think his best work is when he is a heel however I think there will be so much joy at his return that its probably too difficult to have him come back as a heel, unless the WWE use Shawn Michaels again at the end of the Rumble along with Edge, so he screws Michaels, Shawn seems like one of the only guys on the roster who can get a guy over as a heel these days, most of the other faces are far to loved.

As for your theory Rocky, I doubt that would happen, while it would be a brilliant return, the winner of the Rumble has already had his WM match switched to No Way Out, I think it would cheapen the Rumble to have the winner not go on to Mania for the main event 2 years in a row, yes I know Cena did finally make Mania but that is not the point, the original match, the historic 'Rumble to Mania' path got severely tainted, it should not happen again
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler   Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 6:06 pm

I was thinking the same thing, I don't think anyone can return as a heel as the fans will be too pleased to see you. I also hope his return doesn't end up like Jericho's last year. Yes, I know he got a massive pop but I doubt 3/4 of the arena even knew who Jericho was and if you consider how big Jericho was and compare him to how big Christian was at the end of his previous WWE tenure, I don't think most people will remember who he is either.

Also, could my theory be the opposite? For example, Christian helps Edge win the Rumble, helps him win his match up until WM before turning on him at WM and costing him the title?

Also, do you think they will build up his return like the "save us" videos last year? I hope not!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler   Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 6:35 pm

the 'save_us' I thought was quite good, however it went on far to long, everyone knew who it was by the time Jericho did make his comeback, it lasted about 3 weeks too long, and thats not 3/4 RAW shows, thats 21-28 days of constant Internet wrestling fan talking about it, meaning by the time he came back it was so overly expected it was boring, also the whole RAW geared towards his comeback was poor, it was a terrible RAW, and it was obvious to anyone what was going to happen with the guy with the Olympic torch or whatever torch it was meant to be.

I think they could pull off a big comeback like that again, however I think Cage would be better appearing from nowhere, from the crowd during the main event of an Edge match would be suffice

As for the crowd not knowing Jericho, I read that, I don't agree with it though, Jericho was known, I think his overly long promos killed any pop he was going to get though, and as for guys not knowing who Christian Cage is, I doubt that very much, especially since he is one of the best performers in the business
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

PostSubject: Re: Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler   Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 6:43 pm

I was talking about the kids and the new wrestling fans who make up at least 1/2 the crowd. They wouldn't know who Jericho was even though he only left about 2-3 years previous. Christian has been gone the same amount of time if not more so why would they remember Christian especially if they have never watched TNA.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler   Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 6:52 pm

Now your just assuming its going to be kids, do you have any statistics that prove kids and new wrestling fans make up half the crowds at arenas? then you are assuming that those same people will not watch TNA, your statements are all ifs and buts, its hard to debate with that

What if they all know who christian is since he is very much in the public eye, unlike Jericho, what if half the crowd are not kids and new wrestling fans
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler   Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 7:14 pm

Anyone think this is just a storyline?

That Christian is close to signing a new contract and this is a way of just basically laughing in Vince's face?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler   Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible huge TNA Cage WWE Spoiler
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next