Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

HUGE match on sd next week (spoiler)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KentWrestlingLegend
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion

Location : Kent Number of posts : 774 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton, LAX

HUGE match on sd next week (spoiler) Empty
PostSubject: HUGE match on sd next week (spoiler)   HUGE match on sd next week (spoiler) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 6:25 pm

One of the most anticipated matches WWE has going right now will take place on next week’s Friday Night SmackDown, which tapes next Tuesday night from Laredo, Texas at the Laredo Entertainment Center.

It was announced at tonight’s SmackDown tapings that The Undertaker will step in the ring with the WWE Champion Triple H. Stay tuned as we hope to have more details from the tapings soon.

WWE is definitely pulling out all the big guns for SmackDown on MyNetworkTV.
Back to top Go down
Horizon
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: HUGE match on sd next week (spoiler)   HUGE match on sd next week (spoiler) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 6:38 pm

It won't be all its cracked up be. Kozlov interference is my call. I called it first so woohoo!
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: HUGE match on sd next week (spoiler)   HUGE match on sd next week (spoiler) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 6:56 pm

not only kozlov i think the big show will be there too, i just hope it doesnt happen cause its a great matchup
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: HUGE match on sd next week (spoiler)   HUGE match on sd next week (spoiler) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 11:05 pm

More great booking from WWE! Rolling Eyes

What are they thinking putting a Wrestlemania main event quality match in HHH vs Taker on Smackdown. Of course, it will finish cleanly, I can see Kozlov and Big Show dual interference but still, WWE could have saved this match until Survivor Series and build up hype for it but instead, they just stick it on Smackdown with only a few days to hype the match up.
Back to top Go down
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

Number of posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: HUGE match on sd next week (spoiler)   HUGE match on sd next week (spoiler) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 5:16 am

Right!
Isn't it funny, that the only two men, with no friends in the roster fight against each other?
On the other hand they are two persons who hate each other in RL.
But in the end it will be shit booking..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUGE match on sd next week (spoiler)   HUGE match on sd next week (spoiler) Empty

Back to top Go down

HUGE match on sd next week (spoiler)
Page 1 of 1