Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler)

Go down 
+8
Junior
Horizon
C4lum
the-gaffer
macclads
feяgie22
podegarudo
Sexton Hardcastle
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler) Empty
PostSubject: FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler)   FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 12:36 pm

Jericho vs Cena.

weve been waiting what? about a year now for this lol.

doesnt make as much sense as it would with save us, having cena just get an automatic shot but atleast wel see somthing that wwe wanted to do.

other tiny points from last night.

shane and steph - seeds planted for a power struggle Very Happy

next gen - further development where orton says the words "im trying to give you direction" also its playing out alot better than just teaming people up, having him boot ted was brilliant (also slight hints that cody and manu are annoyed with teds leadership)

regal vs santino WILL be funny and santino might be able to wrestle for once.

not as good a show as id hoped but many a seed has been planted, lets hope things come into fruition and dont get stale or someone get injured to ruin things once more.
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler)   FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 12:45 pm

i wouldnt get your hopes up just yet, a little niggle in the back of my mind says that batista is gonna invoke his rematch clause at ss and make it a triple threat
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler)   FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 12:52 pm

They didnt half fuck up in that match when jericho fell out the door lol

And Orton looks funny with all them new tattoos
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler)   FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 12:57 pm

adamle made a right hash of his speech too, he got into it then just got hit with a "errr next line please shane" look.

then blamed it on his emotions, which made no sense untill he resigned lol.

GM roll corrupts people and i dont want that Neutral errr no no not for me. Neutral not at all, no. Neutral
sorry im emotional Neutral as i was saying errm Neutral I RESIGN!!!!
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler)   FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 1:01 pm

i missed the start so im still waiting to see that but know the results anyway Smile

And i actually found DX amusing last night
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler)   FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 1:02 pm

its funny cos u get into it then just witness him die in ring lol.

cant wait for evil steph to try and take over raw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler) UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler)   FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 1:16 pm

I've not seen it yet either but from reading the reports etc it actually sounds like a decent 3 hour Raw!
WTF is going on when a 3 hour RAW is good?
A DX promo that worked
Jericho regaining the title
Orton continuing to become A class
Adamle fecks off

Surely I'm still asleep or something?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler)   FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 1:16 pm

For all the burying that DX are accused of in the tag team division, although they won last night again, I think Morrison and Miz proved there credentials big time, they where allowed to mock DX and even try to hit there finishers, Morrison delivered the best Sweet Chin Music I'v seen since Michaels hit Orton at last years Survivor Series after the match in which you heard him whisper 'Randy are you ok'

DX had to win, they where being absolutely beasted by Morrison and Miz, it meant nothing to HHH or HBK though, I think it done wonders for the long term establishment of M & M though
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler)   FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 1:21 pm

I think when you look at the positive points it looks like a good RAW but there was very little more action than a usual RAW apart from the title change.

Four more add breaks, just a constant stream of 'RAW of yesteryear' a 16 diva tag match which done nothing but let Mae Young absolutely kill anything they could possibly have had going with the Diva's which is not a lot admittedly

A dance off with the weird characters

One half of the Tag Team Champions tag teaming with someone else??????? WTF was that for??????????

Punk and Orton MUST be involved in a programme, I think both have massive potential to work brilliantly with each other, they must be allowed more time together, last night's teaser could have been done against anyone

I knew Regal was the winner of the Battle Royal as soon as Noble pulled him under the bottom rope, Liked Di Biase's turn on Rhodes and Manu though although that would have been better at the death before Regal came back in the ring
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler)   FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 1:25 pm

As for Batista, if anyone needed any more proof that this guy does NOT belong near the title then last night was a perfect example!

When he is motivated he can be alright to watch, particularly if he is in there with someone good, however like last night proved, he just didn't look interested in his match and that came down to one reason, he was booked to lose, I think Big Dave better take a look in the mark mirror and realise it doesn't matter if you win or lose in Pro Wrestling, your an actor, even more so these days, so you simply work to the script, if that means letting another guy lay on you for 3 seconds so be it or whatever way there is to lose, if the shoe was on the other foot, Jericho would have given it his all to help tell the story to the best of its potential
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler)   FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 5:34 pm

Was a better show, no way was it 3 hours tho scratch

Im glad Adamele is gone, he was mind numbingly boring to watch for me, everytime he gets hold of the mic he seems to try to hard to remember his lines, and just fuck up in the end.
Back to top Go down
Horizon
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler)   FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 5:35 pm

I thought the idea of Adamle as GM was OK because he was making good matches to win over the crowd but he didn't pull it off very well at all.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler)   FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 5:59 pm

havent read through these comments but remember i think it was summersalm2005 jericho v cena know thats one of my favourite matches so dont lsag off this too much cause humble pie might be served at survivor series
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler)   FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 6:00 pm

meant finally as save_us was meant to be vs cena. and it would have been perfect.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler)   FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 6:54 pm

Has Adamle gone?

(I've stopped wathcin' wrestling btw lol)
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler)   FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 6:59 pm

Hes not gone yet, he resigned last night, don't know where it leaves him though, can see him being a main feature with the new GM/power struggle thats about to happen.

Bottom line though he simply isn't good enough, last night he seemed like he was doing so well then he just died live on TV when he lost his lines, felt sorry for him then just pissed myself laughing
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler)   FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 10:04 pm

Horizon wrote:
I thought the idea of Adamle as GM was OK because he was making good matches to win over the crowd but he didn't pull it off very well at all.

He didn't pull it off because he was boring, he had no charisma, the fans could even see he was a complete Jackass at everything he did.

He botched as an announcer
as a commentator
and now as a GM

he even fucked up his resignation lines

Completely boring to watch
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler)   FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 10:21 pm

It was funny when he came out with that little clipboard which obviously had his lines on it. And I'm in mark mode now, but why did he always make rematches for the WHC Steel Cage matches?

He also took long pauses between his sentences and when he did finally manage to remember what he was supposed to say, he repeated himself.

I reckon he will just go back to ECW or become a backstage interviewer like Todd Grisham.
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler)   FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 10:24 pm

Todd Grisham sucks balls aswell, has such an annoying voice!

Adamele should have no place in the WWE, he brings nothing, id love to see someone like Heyman or Bischoff come in to replace him, thats if Mike is actually going...
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler)   FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 9:11 am

Dammit Sexton, I saw the title of this article before I watched Raw last night.

I honestly thought that 'Finally!' the Rock had come back to do a special guest appearance. I got all my hopes up, watched it as soon as I got home, even risked ignoring the good lady for 3 hours, only for no Rock.

Damn you to hell, Sexton! Damn you to hell!
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler)   FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 1:18 pm

nah i wouldnt mark out for the rock with an article i dont think Laughing
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler)   FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 9:51 pm

Did I miss somethin, why aren't you a mod?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler)   FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler) Empty

Back to top Go down

FINALLY!!! (raw spoiler)
Page 1 of 1