Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!

Go down 
+9
feяgie22
C4lum
Sexton Hardcastle
CruiserJim
grendelsdad
macclads
Grecian
Rocky2
the-gaffer
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! Empty
PostSubject: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:06 am

Nothing else needs said, ECW mark out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 7:21 am

I'm happy that he has finally signed but surprised they announced his return beforehand. I thought they would have him answer a Jack Swagger open challenge or something like that. I'm also not happy about the fact he is on ECW but I think him and Swagger could have a very good feud.

Here is a official WWE Blog off WWE Universe about this.

Partying with "the Peeps": He's back!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Peeps rejoice! Their leader, Christian, has returned to WWE!!

Good news from Joey Styles ... Christian will be joining WWE Universe later this week. So look for Captain Charisma's profile in the near future. Good luck to Christian in his first match against Jack Swagger tonight ... He's going to need it.

Also, breaking news from tonight's live edition of ECW ... Natalya and newcomer Tyson Kidd joined ECW tonight. Hopefully the Hart Family Dungeon grads will talk more about their arrival in ECW on Universe later this week.

Hopefully we'll be able to corner Christian, Natalya and Kidd and get him to join the No Way Out Live Blog in Seattle this Sunday for a little Q&A time with you, the Universe members. Drop your e-mail in the box below for an e-mail reminder of the blog, and we'll see you then!
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Country : SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:20 am

Slightly not what the article was about, but who the hell is Tyson Kidd?
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:20 am

I’ve not seen it yet but I’ve read up on the spoiler.
Really don’t know what to make of all this.
Firstly it’s great that he has returned, no question on that.
Secondly him and Swagger should be a great match and already Christian is showing just how amazing he is with the crowd.
But challenging for the ECW Title?
The vast majority of people expected him to be in the mix of Matt, Edge & Jeff.
Others like me & Gaffer hoped for RAW so he could get involved in feuds with Jericho, Orton, Michaels, Cena etc.
But ECW?
I like ECW don’t get me wrong.
I’m not one of the guys that harp on about the old days of ECW and how Vince has crapped all over the legacy of it.
But it ain’t RAW or SD.
After Swagger what is there for him?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:46 am

Grec, Tyson Kid is TJ Wilson, he had Nattie Neidhart out as his valet as well to Legacy, he is the higher rated out the two so for TJ to show up before him for me means thy have a decent entrance angle scheduled
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:56 am

What I would so though, is Tomko either will be known as simply that when he reappears in the WWE or they have said thanks but no thanks to him since I doubt they will have two Tysons on the shows
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:02 am

Rocky, I can see what your saying, however the WWE is a PLC, and while they are a PLC every signing has to be announced to the stock market because it could directly effet share prices, so the news would be official and out their anyway, what WWE did was simply put it on their website, it was going to be reported anyway so wwe.com may as we get the hits for it
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:08 am

macclads wrote:
After Swagger what is there for him?

The Boogeyman would like to have a word with you.

Also, according to the ECW Roster page there is:

The Miz
John Morrison
Evan Bourne

For Christian feuding with either of those three I would give my first born son. And After the ten years worth of awesome feuds the could get out of those three and Swagger, there still are:

Henry
Finlay
Dreamer (LOL)

and plenty of the freshmen left.

That, and you're pretty much free to go to SmackDown and Raw every time you want when you are on ECW, so I wouldn't be too concerned about Christian being BURIED IN THE C-SHOW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:16 pm

When I mentioned about who is there after Finlay for Swagger I also mentioned that I believe that the likes of Bourne, Miz and Morrison will all move from ECW in the draft that usually takes place a month after Mania.
Before Christian appeared I expected Swagger and Finlay to make the next two PPVs (Unforgiven and Mania) then a possible match v Bourne at Backlash before the draft.
Christian I hope is not there for the long term and is used like Matt to propel him into a decent programme on one of the big 2 shows.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:33 pm

I'm not so sure that they will have a draft this year, everything seems to be moving along nicely, SD is getting better by the week and RAW is averaging ratings of 3.6 which is the highest average its had a long time, ECW is at its highest in the ratings too.

While I can see John Morrison and The Miz both being on RAW a lot over the next year I don't think it will take a draft to get them their

I would like to see Morrison and Miz take a more prominant role in ECW for now.

With Christian, John Morrison, Jack Swagger, Evan Bourne and Jack Swagger thats five guys that make that show must see, if you add Finlay to that then you have six guys who are more than capable of putting on a brilliant show, along with Paul Birchill, seven guys who could easily be on RAW (although Finlay minus Hornswoggle)

Scotty Goldman, DJ Gabriel, Jamie Noble, Mark Henry and Kizarny (who could work well with Cage) then you have plenty of possibilities without weakening any of the other shows
Back to top Go down
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

Country : SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! Scotland-2

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:35 pm

Here I was thinking this thread was for my return.

I think the recent announcement that, Chavo and MAtt have now gone to SD full time (maybe wrong on Matt but definatly Chavo) almost means certinaly that there is going to be no draft.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:41 pm

I also don't mind seeing Christian on ECW, I would rather he was on ECW showing that he is capable of leading a show than being thrown in at the deepend like Jericho on his return and it hurting him for a while!

I would like to see Christian and Swagger have a long 4-6 month programme over the ECW title with both of them swapping the strap a few times between them, having Christian beat him for it at WrestleMania XXV, only to drop it back to him then have Christian win it again at say Extreme Rules before dropping it back to him again at SummerSlam

I think winning the title off each other twice would get both over as equals, it would also leave Cage without the belt after SummerSlam which would enable them to move him and allow Bourne/Morrison/Miz to step up to the plate on a more regular role!
Back to top Go down
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:45 pm

From what I have seen ECW looks really good and with CC back in the game it should only get better.

Swagger looks immense and so he should do after his FCW run where he had a Goldberg esque story line.

Morrison needs a move to Raw hopefully him and Michaels would be very good, Boune is not there yet he needs to work a little more and then he should be ok. Miz like him a lot and he would be good in that program.

I am somewhat surprised that Chavo moved prior to CC coming back as he could have joined forces with CC and that would have been a natural lead to Edge.

I would not have booked CC as he was yesterday only because I do not want him in any other Wrestlemania match then the Money in the Bank. I hope that goes ahead
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:52 pm

I would like to see Cage in the MITB match, but only if he was booked to win it, if not then a match for the ECW World Title has the potential to steal the show, if unlike last year they actually book the match to a decent time (12-15 minutes)
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Country : SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! England-1

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:56 pm

right when does ecw air in england going to have to watch it now.

there is also 3 teams of 1 male 1 female now on ecw must be going somewhere with that.
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:00 pm

I'm glad in a way they didnt go for the easy option of dumpin him in the midst of the SD feud. I just worry that Vince has never been overly a fan and still isn't and his return may end up more a damp firework.
Hopefully he'll get maximum exposure on ECW and the fans will force Vince to put him into a decent programme.

PS welcome back Jim! Where ya bin?
Back to top Go down
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:07 pm

Cheers Macca, split with the fiancee so off I went travelling did me good.

I think what has happened is he was signed and obviously very eager to be in the mix straight away.

Rightly so Vinny Mac did not throw him into the obvious fued as you said Macc, (I would have done though but I am still hankering after the days of TLC), but I just get the feeling that Vinny did not know where to put him, this is not his storyline and if he stays on ECW I will be shocked. I am certain he will be moved about Vinny just needs to find him a place.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:24 pm

best thing about his return, now that matts involved in jeff edge thing, christian doesnt need to help his "brother" doesnt even need to do anything to get involved as hes doing fine on his own.

would like to see christian look really good up untill mania and win the MITB

he wont need much build up to be a believable winner either as hes won enough belts in total and is well known.

then he could end up going after edge or jeff at mania (that is if taker doesnt win title, which he will and be in a match vs orton no doubt at mania lol)
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:31 pm

Christian vs Edge for a World Title at a PPV will/or should get buy rates all over the place, however there is no rush to do this, build up Christian as a serious contender first, I would have him win the ECW title a couple of times before moving to RAW/SD where the eventual feud with Edge would take place, also these two have so much history that it will always be concieveable for them to watch each others back from time to time or feud with one another as well

I wanted him on SD, but that was before the Matt turn, if he went there now it would only have been rushed and thrown together, at least this way they can properly build him up and it will also get more people tuning into ECW
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:41 pm

I'm kinda torn on this one. On one hand, it's good to see Christian back (any idea what his entrance music was? I loved his old WWE one), and giving him a decent feud to start with, and not just dumping him straight into the Jeff / Edge / Matt one.

On the other, I'm annoyed it was a pre-taped show, and announced on the wwe website. It takes the surprise element right out of it for the non-US audience. Why not wait for a couple of days, and have him return at No Way Out at the end of the Swagger / Finlay match? For a return of this size, it seems 'wasted' (for want of a better word) on a pre-taped show. I appreciate that share-holders and all that stuff, but surely they could have kept it quiet for 5 more days, and announce it the day of the PPV...
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:14 pm

Grec, ECW was live last night, I watched it live as well on the net, it was a shock to me, although granted I very seldom go on wwe.com

Its usually taped, but it was live, although I get what you mean in that the non US audiance wouldn't have seen it live unless illegally, however the US fans will always be the focal point of the WWE

No Way Out would have been good, but its also predictable in that everyone was expecting him back at the Rumble so the next PPV would look like just doing it for the sake of it.

At least this way, it helps build the PPV with having Swagger lose again, also has Cage has issued a challenge to the winner so that gives the match more scope, also beds him in nicely and maybe noy quietly not comfortably into ECW

I think having him interrupt the match at No Way Out would have a bad effect, for him to make a successful run in, Finlay would need to beat Swagger for the belt, if Cage is to be face, if he is to run in and Finlay not win the title then it would look like a failed comeback night, well in my opinion anyway
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:21 pm

I didn't know ECW was live last night, so that craps all over my idea!
Back to top Go down
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:30 pm

I watched ECW it was immense and I really felt like a young lad again, I hadnt seen all the news he was coming back I have been away for a while so didnt see it, but him coming back I was marking out to hell it was amazing.

I had a similar feeling last year at the Rumble when Cena came back

Oh how to be a Mark
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:53 pm

a little pissed it was on ECW tho...

fucking awsome he's back tho, mark out mania
Back to top Go down
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:55 pm

Cheers mate its nice to be back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!   SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK! Empty

Back to top Go down

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER - HE'S BACK!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next