Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Should WWE bring back Christian?

Go down 
+10
JohnReid1
Sexton Hardcastle
pablo1610
Junior
C4lum
desert_dude1985
InvincibleIleak
bazz23-v2 ®™
hiphop020
Horizon
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Should WWE bring back Christian? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should WWE bring back Christian?   Should WWE bring back Christian? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 10:35 am

I am not so sure about that, I think now it would possibly look that way, there is one big difference though, Cage is much more over than Jannetty ever was although whos to say that Jannetty would not have had fantastic success if he stayed clean, he was certainly as good if not possibly better in the ring than Michaels at the time of there split.

I was never the biggest fan of Christian, I thought he was good but never liked his look, however it shows how little it takes, a hair cut and a swagger and all of a sudden he looked every bit the superstar, I think Christian surprised and probably surpassed a lot of peoples expectations of him and in doing so did not take him seriously enough, he is a recognised main eventer for me now in Pro Wrestling and should be main eventing one of RAW or SMACKDOWN! which would give him the platform I believe his in ring and mic talent deserve!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
gongkid06
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract

Country : Should WWE bring back Christian? - Page 2 NorthernIreland-1

Number of posts : 307

PostSubject: Re: Should WWE bring back Christian?   Should WWE bring back Christian? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 8:37 pm

Edge is going to return with Christian. That's what's going to happen. Maybe he'll come back this sunday or maybe at another PPV involving the Undertaker. In either case, the only way Christian will return is with Edge.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Should WWE bring back Christian?   Should WWE bring back Christian? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 2:06 pm

Is that right Gongkid? how do you know this? are you in contact with Adam Copeland or William Jason "Jay" Reso
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Should WWE bring back Christian?   Should WWE bring back Christian? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 2:34 pm

So he's back on Sunday?? someone should tell that to the people at TNA..........

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Country : Should WWE bring back Christian? - Page 2 England-1

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Should WWE bring back Christian?   Should WWE bring back Christian? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 8:48 pm

I don't think that Christian would neccesarily have to come back with Edge or against Edge, if he does come back.

In fact I would rather they didn't do that, which is the obvious choice, and had him feud with Jericho or Micheals, or even CM Punk. Once he has either won a title or had a major feud, have him feud with Edge, but even then you could hold it off, just teasing the possibility before finally pulling the trigger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Horizon
World Champion Winner At WM
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Should WWE bring back Christian?   Should WWE bring back Christian? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 5:21 pm

gongkid06 wrote:
Edge is going to return with Christian. That's what's going to happen. Maybe he'll come back this sunday or maybe at another PPV involving the Undertaker. In either case, the only way Christian will return is with Edge.

O yeah. How did we we not know that? stupidity

I dont think they will get back together permanately as a tag team if Christian returns. Possibly the odd tag team match like the hardys do.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Should WWE bring back Christian?   Should WWE bring back Christian? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 6:14 pm

He ain't going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: Should WWE bring back Christian?   Should WWE bring back Christian? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:26 pm

i think, just a prediction, about edge that is, that kizarny is some freaky magician that will bring edge back from the death Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Horizon
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Should WWE bring back Christian?   Should WWE bring back Christian? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:29 pm

Kizarny isn't magic! He is a Karny (carnival folk)
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: Should WWE bring back Christian?   Should WWE bring back Christian? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:33 pm

its all the same iMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should WWE bring back Christian?   Should WWE bring back Christian? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Should WWE bring back Christian?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2