Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft

Go down 
+5
Saint Jimmy
Hardcore Waffles
podegarudo
shroom_v1
the-gaffer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft Empty
PostSubject: WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft   WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:15 am

Quote :
Sources inside World Wrestling Entertainment have suggested that the WWE is close to sealing a deal with the Undertaker to bring the legendary superstar back to the Raw brand as he aims to wind down his career.

The Undertaker, while seemingly happy and successful on the Smackdown brand, reportedly wants to wrestle what could be some of his final matches on WWE's flagship program.

Removing the Undertaker from the Smackdown roster, however, could prove detrimental to the program, which is already moving from network to cable television - a move that portends negatively for the show's ratings.

While the biggest draw for Raw would be the return of the Undertaker, the biggest draw for WWE Smackdown would likely be Randy Orton. In recent days, the WWE rumor mill has suggested that Orton will leave WWE Raw and join the Smackdown roster.

Sources inside the WWE, however, reveal that the creative team has not yet decided to ship Orton off to Smaackdown. As it stands, the only decision that's close to a "certainty" is the return of the Undertaker to Raw.

But as the old saying in WWE used to proclaim - anything can happen in World Wrestling Entertainment.

The final Draft decisions, in fact, may not be made until Monday afternoon, just hours before the pivotal three-hour Raw broadcast featuring the annual WWE Draft.

The article seems reasonable enough, but I believe everything I hear on the dirt sheets these days with a grain of salt. That would be crazy if the Undertaker returned to RAW, but it makes sense for him to want to end the last years of his legendary career on the "A" show. I also highly believe that Randy Orton is the biggest superstar that Smackdown has a chance of acquiring in the Draft.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Country : WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft England-1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft   WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:04 am

I always prefer the Undertaker on Raw. It sounds stupid but the lighting on Raw seems darker and seems to fit in with his character better
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft   WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:36 pm

and you could get a couple of ad breaks in while hes making his entrance
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft   WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:17 pm

Still a big lack of main event heels on raw
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft   WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:10 pm

RAW needs a new heel and I think Smackdown needs a new face, probably Randy Orton to go to smackdown in the draft and mayb Jericho to go back to RAW but I'd like to see Jericho stay on Smackdown

I'd rather Undertaker stay on Smackdown tbh, i think theres more people on Smackdown that he can have good matches with than on RAW such Punk, Jericho, Edge, Rey Mysterio, Swagger, Orton if he comes, Morrison, McIntyre and Ziggler, where as theres only Cena, HHH and Batista who I wouldnt mind seeing him face
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft   WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:26 pm

Send 'Taker to Raw and turn him heel. He's always been better as a heel anyway
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft   WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:57 pm

shroom_v1 wrote:
The fans will never boo Taker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft   WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:31 pm

Hardcore Waffles wrote:
shroom_v1 wrote:
The fans will never boo Taker

of course they will if he is booked right. he was a heel before and they booed him
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Country : WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft Untitl36

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft   WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:36 pm

If any superstar no matter who it is turns heel and it is booked right they will get booed. Cena, HHH, Kofi Kingston, Edge it doesnt matter, if they turn heel and it is booked right the fans will boo them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft   WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:41 pm

if the rock,austin and hogan can get booed then anyone can
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft   WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:43 pm

Exactly. Having said that when Rock met Hogan at Wm, Hogan was supposed to be the heel but they cheered him and by the end of the match he was a face again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft   WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:50 pm

yes. couldnt believe it.cheering hogan over the great one
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft   WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:51 pm

He was a heel a few years ago, around 8 I think if memory serves me correct. Against Flair at Wrestlemania 18. And then there was his Ministry of Darkness days, not to mention his original run when he debuted in WWF in 1991(ish). Much better as a heel, but that's just my opinion
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft   WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:54 pm

I think the older generation of fans couldnt help but cheer Hogan. I didnt see a lot of Hogan - I am quite young, but I knew about him and respected what he had done. So much so that I found myself cheering for him against the Rock, something I didnt think possible as I thought I would support no one else other that the Rock
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft   WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:55 pm

I remember that match. Taker really wanted the match but Ric didnt and then Taker beat up Reid (I think) and Flair hit Taker with something from his bike. That was a good match, I liked it
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft   WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:25 pm

The thing is, I don't think there is a face that is so universially liked that Undertaker could actually get booed against.

Cena the fans will always choose 'Taker.

I think possibly even if he had turned heel against Michaels, the crowd would still have been split.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft   WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:28 pm

They wouldn't boo Taker now though, he is at the stage where he gets cheers regardless because he's a "legend"
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft   WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:30 pm

Yeah like Flair. He is a heel but gets the odd cheer because he is a legend.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Country : WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft Scotland-2

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft   WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:51 pm

Hardcore Waffles wrote:
They wouldn't boo Taker now though, he is at the stage where he gets cheers regardless because he's a "legend"

This is correct. I remember Edge saying in his dvd I think when commenting on his feud w/Taker saying he has got so popular now, fans would never boo him due to the length of time he has been in the business etc
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft   WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:45 pm

The problem they have at present within WWE is that there isn't really a babyface that gets universal (not WWE Universe) support, if there was then the simple way to turn Taker is for the babyface to cost him a match by accident and for Taker to then take out his frustrations (similar to how Batista originally turned with Rey).
If someone like Jeff Hardy was still with WWE then then could have had Taker destroy him at the end of a match and I reckon the crowd would have gone with it.
Rey and Cena are the only real big babyfaces nowadays and I think if Taker battered the jeebies out of either of them then the older fans would cheer louder.
Getting Taker over to Raw though allows a feud with Cena to slowburn towards Mania.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft   WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE may bring Undertaker back to Raw in WWE Draft
Page 1 of 1