Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

9.8.08 What a great Raw that was

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

Number of posts : 547

9.8.08 What a great Raw that was Empty
PostSubject: 9.8.08 What a great Raw that was   9.8.08 What a great Raw that was EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:08 pm

I loved the episode. Everything was close to perfection. I wouldn't have thought, that they could top the PPVs results, but they did.
All matches were good! And even the Rey-Kane storyline get going better, than I would have mentioned.

The only thing left is adamle... How to make a singles-match a bit more with switching it to a handicap-match?
And who would have thought, that Batista looses against 2 and their Bodyguard... terrible booking till than but the edge was that the looser beats the hell out of all 3 enemies.... ~who would have thought?~

The Main event was the worst thing about that episode, everything else was great. And of course I would have expected a statement by HBK....
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

9.8.08 What a great Raw that was Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9.8.08 What a great Raw that was   9.8.08 What a great Raw that was EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:45 pm

Main event seems to always lack quality after really decent shows, not sure why thats the case but its somthing ive noticed a fair bit.

But next week we get to watch a cage match on raw and the way adamle went about making it seemed fairly old school, not the usual heres a cage cos we dont know how to book this week feel ala HHH vs mcmahon etc.
Back to top Go down

9.8.08 What a great Raw that was
Page 1 of 1