Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Vince McMahon's Alleged Cocaine Habit, Info On Contest Winners Released, McCool

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Vince McMahon's Alleged Cocaine Habit, Info On Contest Winners Released, McCool England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Vince McMahon's Alleged Cocaine Habit, Info On Contest Winners Released, McCool Empty
PostSubject: Vince McMahon's Alleged Cocaine Habit, Info On Contest Winners Released, McCool   Vince McMahon's Alleged Cocaine Habit, Info On Contest Winners Released, McCool EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 11:03 am

-- WWE released the full names, ages, and details of winners of last night's 'McMahon's Million Dollar Mania' giveaway. You can read the press release at this link.

-- Michelle McCool and Big Show walked the red carpet at last week's 2008 Hero Awards Gala. You can see photos of McCool and Show at the event at this link.

-- Speaking of McCool, she's posted a new blog on WWE.com, which you can read at this link. She talks about how excited she is about a WWE Women's Championship being brought to SmackDown. She also talks about her appearances at the Best Damn Sports Show Period and the Hero Awards Gala last week. Regarding the Gala, McCool said, "It's such a huge honor and compliment when someone tells me I'm their hero ... but, why me? What have I done? I'm just a small town girl who enjoys making people happy."

-- The recently released Ring of Hell: The Story of Chris Benoit and the Fall of the Pro Wrestling Industry book alleges that Vince McMahon has something of a "love affair" for cocaine that may or may not have ever subsided. Here is what was written in the book:

According to numerous sources, McMahon had a great love affair with cocaine that may or may not have ever subsided; "he liked to brag with apparent justification that 'I can snort as much of that stuff as anyone can put in front of me and never get hooked."

One WWE employee of recent years told me, "The boys and former office staff use euphemisms when they talk about Vince's 'energy.' You'll hear it in things like, 'I don't know where he gets all the energy..... He doesn't ever seem to sleep!' The inside joke about it is that sixty-something Vince most likely isn't that energetic over multi-day sleepness stretches without help. I've seen him so wired that his eyes looked like they were going to pop."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
balding85
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
balding85

Country : Vince McMahon's Alleged Cocaine Habit, Info On Contest Winners Released, McCool Scotland-2

Vince McMahon's Alleged Cocaine Habit, Info On Contest Winners Released, McCool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon's Alleged Cocaine Habit, Info On Contest Winners Released, McCool   Vince McMahon's Alleged Cocaine Habit, Info On Contest Winners Released, McCool EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 8:07 pm

can i ask where did you see all of this?
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Country : Vince McMahon's Alleged Cocaine Habit, Info On Contest Winners Released, McCool England-1

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon's Alleged Cocaine Habit, Info On Contest Winners Released, McCool   Vince McMahon's Alleged Cocaine Habit, Info On Contest Winners Released, McCool EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 8:53 pm

It's on Rajah, seen it myself.
Back to top Go down
balding85
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
balding85

Country : Vince McMahon's Alleged Cocaine Habit, Info On Contest Winners Released, McCool Scotland-2

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon's Alleged Cocaine Habit, Info On Contest Winners Released, McCool   Vince McMahon's Alleged Cocaine Habit, Info On Contest Winners Released, McCool EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 9:14 pm

thanks!
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon's Alleged Cocaine Habit, Info On Contest Winners Released, McCool   Vince McMahon's Alleged Cocaine Habit, Info On Contest Winners Released, McCool EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 9:36 am

yh its from Rajah.com i normal out it at the top in blue
bt i didn't this time dont know why
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon's Alleged Cocaine Habit, Info On Contest Winners Released, McCool   Vince McMahon's Alleged Cocaine Habit, Info On Contest Winners Released, McCool Empty

Back to top Go down

Vince McMahon's Alleged Cocaine Habit, Info On Contest Winners Released, McCool
Page 1 of 1