Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners?

Go down 
+7
macclads
Mackem
Rocky2
hodge13
JacMan
feяgie22
Junior
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? Empty
PostSubject: How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners?   How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:54 pm

I really reckon there isnt that many obvious winners . I mean obviously at Mania youd side with the face but nothings certain . So maybe they have a good card .

I write this after reading http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/2909310/WWE-WrestleMania-26-preview-and-predictions-from-The-Sun.html

All gone for diffrent winners bar the tag match .

Heres my look on things

Undertaker To win . I think that Undertaker would be the favourite cause of the streek and HBK wanting time out but as of recent times i have my doubts . I would say the winner of this match is about 60% obvious.

Bret Hart v Vince . Automatically think Vince but if Brets staying on after who knows?. Still i would willingly bet on bret id say about 75% obvious

John Cena to win id go with in the batista cena match . But Batista only won it at last PPV. So id say cena victory is only 55% likely.

Jericho and edge and mysterio v punk they could go either way but id go with rey and y2j.

Tag match is going to be win by mizshow

Have no prediction for legacy match . litreally cant call it .

Mitb id go for drew but its a hard call all the same
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners?   How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:06 pm

Undertaker
Bret Hart
Batista
Edge
CM Punk
ShoMiz
Orton
MitB - McIntyre
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners?   How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:18 pm

Yeah but how many in whole honesty would you be willing to put a bet on ?
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners?   How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:29 pm

I wouldnt put a bet on any of them, cos the bookie would probably laugh at you lol
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners?   How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:34 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Country : How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? Scotland-2

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners?   How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:02 pm

Pretty sure about:

Undertaker
ShowMiz
Cena
Randy Orton

others i think will win but not 100% sure
Drew Mcintyre
Edge
Rey Mysterio
Bret Hart
Sheamus

Fuck the divas match if there is one
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Country : How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? England-1

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners?   How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:18 pm

the only one i'm sure of is ShoMiz,

i'm actually going with Rhodes to pin DiBiase
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners?   How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:39 pm

I'm sure about:
Undertaker
ShowMiz
Mysterio

The ones I think can go either way, winners in brackets:
(Vince) vs Bret
(Cena) vs Batista
Edge vs (Jericho)
(Orton) vs Rhodes vs DiBiase
MITB (Christian)

So, yeah it is quite unpredicable but I'm still not looking forward to it half as much as last year. The Orton vs HHH feud was great.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners?   How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:44 pm

See theres a lot of diffrences in opinoin which isnt always the case .The tag and the taker one seems to be the only agreement and i still think hbk could knick it
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners?   How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:05 pm

Only the tag match I think is obvious winner with ShowMiz Retaining.
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners?   How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:24 pm

I had exactly the same as Fergie and I reckon Sheamus will go over HHH too
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners?   How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:28 pm

Taker and HBK seems interesting.

Taken at face value, it looks a given Michaels will "retire" for a while and Taker keeps his streak. All looks a bit obvious for my liking though, they usually try much harder to make the streak look threatened, might be looking too much into it but it'll be interesting.

And the No Contest idea is hideous, might as well just have Taker lose.
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners?   How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:41 pm

Early on in his streak though he got the DQ win over probably the weakest of his opponents in Giant Gonzalez so it's not exactly a clean streak anyway.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners?   How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:43 pm

macclads wrote:
Early on in his streak though he got the DQ win over probably the weakest of his opponents in Giant Gonzalez so it's not exactly a clean streak anyway.

Shhhh!!!
Back to top Go down
CMPUNKEDGE2
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
CMPUNKEDGE2

Location : new jersey Number of posts : 29 Favourite Wrestler : CM PUNK
EDGE
JOHN MORRISON
RANDY ORTON
JEFF HARDY
KOFI KINGSTON
TRIPLE H
SHAWN MICHAELS
CHRISTIAN
UNDERTAKER
JOHN CENA

PostSubject: Re: How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners?   How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:09 am

i would put money on two maches

UNDERTAKER
&
CM PUNK
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners?   How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:38 pm

I can't see Punk winning to be honest, Mysterio is rumoured to be taking time off for surgery soon so what would be the point of him losing and joining the SES?

I do see him joining the SES later on in the year when he returns after the SES "injure" him on the first SmackDown after Mania.
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners?   How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:37 pm

the only one id be above 90% sure on (and what id imagine most people are going to put their joker on in the ppv contest) is showmiz to retain

other ones im fairly sure on are
sheamus
rey
cena

the rest seem to be a clear toss up
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners?   How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:29 pm

The only match that I can see having an obvious winner is the Bret Hart match because why would Bret agree to wrestle if he knew he was going to lose to Vince? Don't forget that Bret still won't be happy with Vince in real life even though they have moved on.

That being said knowing Vince he'll probabbly tell Bret that he's going to win then put Bret in the Sharpshooter and have the ref say he tapped out again, lol!!.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners?   How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many of the Mania matches have obvious winners?
Page 1 of 1