Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Will the NXT gen get a look in at Mania?

Go down 
+2
boschbourne06
macclads
6 posters
AuthorMessage
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Will the NXT gen get a look in at Mania? UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

Will the NXT gen get a look in at Mania? Empty
PostSubject: Will the NXT gen get a look in at Mania?   Will the NXT gen get a look in at Mania? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:57 pm

For me it's strange that NXT debuted a few weeks before Mania and it's got me wondering if any of the guys in particular Daniel Bryan will have an impact upon it.
Firstly the 10th spot has yet to be filled (Kofi didn't fill it and there's now rumours it may just be 9 guys but what chance Bryan gets it?)
The other thing with Bryan is the building feud with Miz, could he be in Miz's corner during his tag match and cost them the victory?
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Will the NXT gen get a look in at Mania?   Will the NXT gen get a look in at Mania? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:02 pm

can see them just doing a rookie battle royal
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
mattbased
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
mattbased

Number of posts : 232 Favourite Wrestler : WWE - HBK,CM punk,Christian,Edge and Chris Jericho TNA - Pope, Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: Will the NXT gen get a look in at Mania?   Will the NXT gen get a look in at Mania? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:24 pm

I'm guessing at best they might get a Dark Match 6-man tag. Other than that im saying they won't.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Will the NXT gen get a look in at Mania?   Will the NXT gen get a look in at Mania? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:47 pm

I don't think any of them deserve a spot at Mania so my answer is no, don't see them getting Mania time, although Darren Young might be apart of the SES by that time
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Will the NXT gen get a look in at Mania?   Will the NXT gen get a look in at Mania? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:40 pm

I could see Daniel Bryan getting involved in the tag match but other than that I can't really see any other them being involved unless it's in the dark match beforehand like others have said
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Will the NXT gen get a look in at Mania?   Will the NXT gen get a look in at Mania? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:50 pm

I agree with you all as I can't see them being there unless it's a dark match before hand (ie, a battle royal) or perhaps in one of these stupid backstage segment that they do every year at Wrestlemania that serves no purpose except give people not on the Mania card TV time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will the NXT gen get a look in at Mania?   Will the NXT gen get a look in at Mania? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will the NXT gen get a look in at Mania?
Page 1 of 1