Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

The Kevin Owens Show

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

The Kevin Owens Show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kevin Owens Show   The Kevin Owens Show - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 8:43 pm

I think there's always been rumblings of HHH leading a faction like an evolution, You know Neville would qualify for that too. If Neville walked out on Kurt, technically he did. Owens walks out on Shane, Zayn has griped about not being used on either show. Might as well help overthrow both haha. At first they will have kept Kurt in a job if they cost SD the match. So down the line they could target Kurt too, with the Shield standing in their way. The Shield need a proper enemy, we've said this s lot, and with babyface Strowman and temporary kind of heelish SD new day at Survivor Series, who else is left there to rival them? It won't be a lone Kane, my visions of a Taker faction is a way long shot, a HHH deal could be more likely.

Have them as "outsiders" or something more original, obviously. Not contracted to a brand after pissing of Shane, but to C.O.O HHH. That Gives Shane some "you're fired" practise at first, and then you could have them get away with showing up anywhere they like. Again just firing off ideas without thinking too much about it. It basically writes itself in whatever direction you need to go. Shield need a rival, done. Strowman needs some heels that could find a way to beat him, those 3 could do that. Simple power struggle with the heels as the muscle of the front office, easy.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Kevin Owens Show   The Kevin Owens Show - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 7:46 pm

Funnily enough Randy Orton has started a Twitter beef with KO now...

Maybe the half arsed matches with Orton and Nakamura vs KO and Zayn might get a bit more heated as a proper rivalry. They're working together, so they might as well take pops on social media to hype something up.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: The Kevin Owens Show   The Kevin Owens Show - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 1:05 pm

It has crossed my mind if this is all one big work, as a way of keeping KO and Zayn in mind as they're not at the Survivor Series. I'm expecting them to interfere in the Raw vs SD match and switch to Rawor something afterwards.

Neville's also reportedly on his way back too.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Kevin Owens Show   The Kevin Owens Show - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 2:33 pm

To form a trio cheers You know it would work. Although Neville is fully capable on his own, they are mates and having them work and travel together will make for better and better creativity. If they do I'm going to say that Jimmy Jacobs hasn't even signed with TNA and just went on a couple of month jolly to work the internet even more haha. Okay I'm not being totally serious with that one. If it does turn out as a big work, or two different works then WWE actually beat Jericho and Omega to the punch with working the internet, which would be interesting because usually WWE copies stuff soon after it has been successful somewhere else.

More than likely Neville was legit pissed, but Vince had reason to keep him because he's a proven asset with a big upside. And the KO and Sami thing is a work since KO has obviously worked with the Mcmahon's a lot more than anyone else recently, and is just the usual trend of WWE being just behind the curve with the Jericho, Omega work being big news. Vince probably just said "let's do something like they did" and Sami and KO could just act like twats to wind people up on tour enough for reporters to twig until "Vince sent them home"
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Kevin Owens Show   The Kevin Owens Show - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 4:41 pm

The Kevin Owens (and Sami) Show returns. Focus is on those two, Shane and Daniel. Pretty decent. I love Sami's heel character, just taking the piss ever so slightly.

Daniel Bryan is definitely going to make a power grab tonight, right?! Will he lead an Indies faction Instead of HHH? It seems heavily hinted at. He’s not firing KO and Sami that is obvious, and Shane has gone home with his little backpack haha. If there’s some Mid card lumberjacks, how many new guys will it take to put SD Under Siege? Neville, I’d hope. Who else? They also said Orton has the night off so he doesn’t kill KO, or to protect him from a beat down... that was another red flag for something happening. Right?

Was Tyler Breeze just disguised as the makeup lady working on Naomi? Haha. Okay

6 new women on main rosters right now with SD Live getting Ruby Riot and co. I assume they are in league with Paige? Not just copying her lol. A common enemy for the Horsewomen? That was my first thought when Becky chose to stand up to them before she was beaten down

Bludgeon Brothers! Cool music, and they have a better produced entrance than Shinsuke Nakamura. Seeing them come out for a match worked better than the vignettes.

How to fix Shinsuke? Leave him off screen for a bit and then bring back Nakamura’s red on black screen and leave the lights off until he hits his moves in ring it will make him look less cheap on SD. He might only be coasting along until mania season anyway.

KO and Zayn lobby talents throughout the show trying to make sure they get a free pass off certain guys. They are big supporters of Rusev Day. Rusev spent the whole segment looking rather happy. He is money. His expressions are great.

AJ is getting his business done mid show... The problem with Mahal is clearly his face. Even if he was a standout heel the faces he pulls just make you laugh at him. Especially on the big screen. I can never take him seriously and that doesn’t make me want to boo him.

Natalya gets her rematch, but it’s interrupted by the random women’s posse.

Daniel Bryan pulls more suspicious “I don’t give a shit about the chaos” faces through the night. He’s clearly enjoying the build to the shows end

Lumberjack match. Nakamura, Roode, the Uso's are probably the most notable talents surrounding the ring. New Day cover some fans in pancakes. This might be their last chance to have fun tonight.

KO and Sami looking worried, no pogo down to the ring from Sami this time. No one lumberjackattacks the New Day, but Sami gets set upon by everyone, as expected from this type of scenario. When Sami tried escape up the ramp they all carry him back lol.

Sharks don’t have hands, Saxton. Haha Corey Graves. And Graves is clearly in KO and Sami's corner fighting with Byron constantly through this match. Adding to the conflict of opinions on the two traitors.

Baron Corbin went to smack Sami, but hit Roode. So that meant everyone brawled. Sami got the toll up win.
KO orders Sami to run.

Rusev smashes Big E and Owens uses the moment to escape, but Zayn is caught by Xavier and dragged back to the ring. Left all alone New Day surround him.

The show starts to wrap up, but then you see KO backstage. He begs Bryan not to fire him, and in quite an unsatisfying ending Bryan says “I wasn't going to fire you, but I’m putting you against Orton next week”

Wow did I misread that story arc, or WWE thought it built suspense for next week and more is still set to happen.

So if Shane was set to fire them, Bryan bought them one week, and can explain that to Shane by saying he’s setting Orton on them. And the whole thing can build all over again with Daniel Bryan’s subtle hints at his own motive and manipulating Shane’s behaviour. How many times will they try to do that without everyone cottoning on? Hmm
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: The Kevin Owens Show   The Kevin Owens Show - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 9:38 pm

I'm still trying to work out the end game of the KO and Zayn feud. I'm going to call it now:

A mania tag match between KO and Zayn and Shane O'Mac and Daniel Bryan.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The Kevin Owens Show   The Kevin Owens Show - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 5:51 pm

I see bryan turning heel if honest fed up of shane like owens and zayn
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Kevin Owens Show   The Kevin Owens Show - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 10:12 am

I kind of want Bryan to use the words "I'm running the show, and I'm running it independent of your control, McMahon!" As Shane is held down by KO and Sami before being powerbomed, helluva kicked and Yes locked as the show goes off air.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Kevin Owens Show   The Kevin Owens Show - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 12:24 pm

After this week's SD it really seems like the story will be independent vs the company. Never heard them say independent so many times.

At this rate they can do a win, lose or draw and keep it going. Even if they get fired Bryan can hire them as independently contracted wrestlers lol.

They are really pushing that Bryan might favour KO and Sami, but it's only company man Byron saying it. This could mean the biggest double turn in history, where basically the WWE turns heel, and KO and Sami are proven right, backed by Bryan without him doing anything other than being fair. It feels like this could be really good if they do it right. And as it won't be classed an invasion WWE might not screw it up.

Byron Saxton seems like he would be quality as a company man heel commentator. Blinded by his loyalty to WWE and they are even feeding him lines to wind up the internet.

DB "You think I would forget something just because it happened outside of WWE?"
BS "well it's not like that matters"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kevin Owens Show   The Kevin Owens Show - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kevin Owens Show
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2