Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Plans For Triple H,Kevin Owens,Seth Rollins,Mick Foley and Stephanie McMahon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Plans For Triple H,Kevin Owens,Seth Rollins,Mick Foley and Stephanie McMahon England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Plans For Triple H,Kevin Owens,Seth Rollins,Mick Foley and Stephanie McMahon Empty
PostSubject: Plans For Triple H,Kevin Owens,Seth Rollins,Mick Foley and Stephanie McMahon   Plans For Triple H,Kevin Owens,Seth Rollins,Mick Foley and Stephanie McMahon EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 4:24 pm

Quote :

WWE creative plans for Triple H is he will be in the corner of Owens at Clash Of Champions while Mick Foley and Stephanie McMahon will be in Rollins’ corner for the match.

Triple H returned last week and the power play between him, Mick Foley and Stephanie McMahon is going to be the main focus of Raw with Triple H wanting control from Mick Foley and Stephanie McMahon, Rollins will be turning face which will be Rollins first face run since he turned on former Shield partners Dean Ambrose And Roman Reigns June 2nd 2014.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
bazz23V4
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
bazz23V4

Country : Plans For Triple H,Kevin Owens,Seth Rollins,Mick Foley and Stephanie McMahon England-1

Number of posts : 44 Favourite Wrestler : Roman Cena.

Plans For Triple H,Kevin Owens,Seth Rollins,Mick Foley and Stephanie McMahon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans For Triple H,Kevin Owens,Seth Rollins,Mick Foley and Stephanie McMahon   Plans For Triple H,Kevin Owens,Seth Rollins,Mick Foley and Stephanie McMahon EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 12:15 pm

Power play angle? Same shite for the past 15yrs.
Back to top Go down

Plans For Triple H,Kevin Owens,Seth Rollins,Mick Foley and Stephanie McMahon
Page 1 of 1