Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Country : The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread   The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 9:31 am

So, Sister Abigail, then...

Something tells me TLC is going to be masked Bray vs Finn, then Masked Bray vs The Demon to finish it all off in time for Mania.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Country : The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 England-1

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread   The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 10:26 pm

Bray is Abigail now, yeah? (Fun fact, his real sister rotunda actually works in WWE production)

I thought they might be building to a painted Bray or something (badly building) but with seemingly one story for the two male titles left on Raw it gives other stuff like that time to develop with more focus so we might as well treat this as the real start of their program in terms of it having the time needed to tell a proper weird story.

Asuka debut being treated as a huge deal too (also masked)

And there's Joe and Strowman that could have a short build whenever Joe is back. That would be a better match than Brock vs Strowman too.

They are teasing a Sasha turn again with Bayley. Way after they should have done it initially.

It could be a good TLC and beyond.

Annnd Thankfully no one has awkwardly started using stairs in their matches to set up a really scripted stairs match.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread   The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 3:37 pm

Grecian wrote:

Has anyone else seen that Jeff Hardy is injured and facing a few months out? How long before Matt gets Broken?

6 to 9 months now for Jeff as he's having another surgery for his labrum.

This kills the best way to debut the Broken stuff imo. But now maybe Matt can be singled out by a team of two now he is vulnerable alone. He can't just show up broken, someone has to give him a bearing so bad it changes him mentally. Like they did with Jeff going off the stage to crush him through tables after a one on one war, or whatever. I think that's what started it in tna.

Teaming him with JJ seems really temporary and comes across as WWE waiting to see what happens with Jeff.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread   The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 8:17 pm

Matt has been putting aload of videos up on his twitter of him being broken but now calling it Awoken I assume cos of the whole TNA lawsuit and not letting the hardys use Broken so they've found a loophole I guess I think he'll possible turn on Jordan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread   The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 9:10 pm

Matt has to do something to keep himself relevant, otherwise he'll just end up losing a lot of tag matches with a lot of random partners. I do hope he can do a lot of the Broken stuff in WWE, it were be awesome for another Final Deletion, but knowing WWE, it'll end up being another House of Horrors debacle.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread   The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 9:37 am

So Sister Abigail just looks like being Bray in a dress. Four years of mystery, is-she-dead, Orton burning the body for Bray to pretty much just stick a dress on. Utter horseshit.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread   The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 12:15 am

utter shit so Bray will be pulling a Mrs Doubtfire does also look like a snapchat filter has bray really done something for creative to give him this alter ego. also Grec although was never shown on tv Eric Rowan dug sister Abigail's body up before Orton arrived to burn her body.

This apparently are still plans for an actually sister Abigail to be introduced further on in the Wyatt/Balor feud and Vince is pushing for it to be revealed as Paige cos of the movie coming out he wants her to be in the spotlight ready for the movie.

Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread   The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 8:25 am

I think Bray Wyatt being sister Abigail could work short term. The Wyatt Balor fued is ok imo. Just needs that little extra. That extra could be Bray being Sister Abigail. Balor doesn't believe it and says he'll prove Bray isn't sister Abigail. Weeks pass, and Balor cuts a promo saying he knows who and where Sister Abigail is. Bray denies this and continues being both. Balor and Wyatt have a match at a PPV (Rumble?). Before the event Balor announces that Sister Abigail will show up at the PPV.

At the PPV Balor and Wyatt start the match. During the course of the match a female figure appears on the screen with her face covered. Wyatt is in shock. Balor smiles. The lights go out. When they come back on the figure is in the ring. Wyatt is still in shock. Balor is still smiling. Balor turns his back on the figure and looks at Wyatt. The Figure then goes over and low blows Balor. Wyatt locks in Sister Abigail and the pin. Wyatt wins. The Figure reveals herself as Paige!

The following night on Raw Bray Wyatt and Paige (Sister Abigail) are in the ring, and cut a promo saying how he tricked Balor and got into his head by pretending to be sister Abigail. Wyatt knew Balor wouldn't leave it alone.

Or something like that...
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread   The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 10:48 am

I don't like the idea of sister Abigail being an actual person anyway, it's always been presented as a dead person living on in Bray's twisted mind. I just dont care about this now though, that's the main problem, it can be bat shit crazy if it's presented as important, but it hasn't been.

If Bray had just appeared painted up and destroyed Balor in a match, then that's a start. Explain it after the shock, not before
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread   The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 12:52 pm

Yeah, I don't particularly want it to be a real person, and nor do I want it to be Bray in a dress. Can't help thinking they've booked themselves into a bit of a corner, The only way round it for me is to re-unite the whole Family, and have Rowan tell Bray 'she's alive!' or something along those lines. Make her almost like the second coming of Kane or something.

Mack's idea is pretty cool too, but I think I'd want someone totally new to do it, rather than Paige.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread   The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 12:55 pm

If it's Paige they use, if they use someone, then it's going to be a possessed Paige. Which could also help explain her crazy behaviour outside of WWE Smile
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread   The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 3:00 pm

Grecian wrote:
Mack's idea is pretty cool too, but I think I'd want someone totally new to do it, rather than Paige.

Id rather it be someone completely new. Someone from the Mae Young Classic would be good.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread   The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 6:20 pm

Another thing worth mentioning is SANITY have Nikki Cross, if they re-do the Wyatt's with 3 guys and Abigail it's a must book scenario meeting. I want to see Harper vs Wolfe too
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread   The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 7:10 pm

I like the idea of Nikki Cross she acts brilliantly for Sanity and I think would be a good fit for that kind of role.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread   The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 7:28 pm

I meant more a SANITY vs Wyatt feud with Abigail vs Nikki would be a must book event as both factions would have 3 guys and a girl. If there is an Abigail she'll have to be as good a talker as Bray, or be a more mysterious reserved character, as she has control over so many. Nikki Cross is a different kettle of fish.

You could stick Becky Lynch in the Shield and really go crazy. An Evolution with Charlotte. Get MVP back and have MVP's street profits and that girl with the hair whip. There could be a trend starting... better than sticking all the women in one big match every week
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread   The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 10:04 pm

It did cross my mind to use Becky Lynch as Sister Abigail. Her and Finn have history, she and Bray were on SD - could do some kind of brainwashing angle, Becky's not doing much on SD at the moment... could be an interesting one...

I'm also struggling to think of a woman who I'd genuinely rate as a good promo. Bliss is probably about the best in WWE, and by that I mean the least bad...
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread   The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 11:02 am

Carmella is good. She has good heel instincts. Bliss dropped down in my estimation this week, any good heel would insist the crowd don't chant "biscuit butt" in that moment I thought she doesn't want to be embarrassed, she wants to be cool.

The more I think the less I'd want Abigail to even speak. Just have her silent and slow moving. Bray can channel her thoughts or whatever.

This feels so mid card...
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread   The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 8:24 pm

Yup, totally agree. I can't think of anotther main eventer or even upper mid-carder with a pretend alter-ego of the opposite gender. Balor works with the demon because of the effort that goes into it. Bray putting on a veil and a voice distorter is about as bad Attitude Era as it gets.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread   The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 8:44 am

TLC is shaping up to a one match card, pretty much. The main event is going to be an absolute cluster-fuck with that many guys in it!

And now that Finn will be the Demon to take on Sister Abigail, I'm hoping this ends that feud entirely, and we can move on and forget it ever happened. Much like we should with Bray's career since the Rumble.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread   The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 10:25 am

Halloween is coming so we aren't done yet, sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread   The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 2:17 pm

Yeah just done my predictions and that is one garbage card.

Heard there is some mystery illness, or possibly unconfirmed reports of meningitis, going round affecting Bo, JoJo and Bray and that he might not even make TLC and the Bray segments were recorded a few weeks ago. Tom Phillips also might have been affected as he is missing from tv now.

On top of Neville and now Nia being gone or absent, there isn't much they can replace that spot with if Bray is missing. Matt Hardy and Jordan are free, no titles are available to fill the card other than the two that are set to be defended. Its brutal
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread   The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 9:47 pm

WWE have announced a couple of big changes:

AJ Styles replaces Bray Wyatt

Kurt Angle replaces Roman Reigns in the main event for his first WWE match in 11 years. Can't help thinking that with his neck issues, that's just asking for trouble.

No news on why Roman's out though.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread   The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 11:32 am

Mumps is the latest news with everyone being tested and immunized etc.

If Angle is in there as GM I can imagine someone taking him out before so Jordan has to replace him too.

Although AJ is the best replacement as he can work with anyone, it's a bit of a shame that this match is happening with no build, it could have been a future main event. Not surprised they had to go to SD though for name power. Like I said apart from Matt and Jordan there is no one free.

The PPV is a write off though story wise, so they might actually get a bit more freedom to just go and put on good matches up and down the card.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread   The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 12:26 pm

Or, to put it another way, in the past two months, wwe have given us Reigns vs Cena, Angles return to the ring, Shield reuniting, Lesnar vs Strowman and AJ vs Balor. Which would have made for an amazing Mania card!
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread   The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 2:07 pm

I can't see Angle really returning. The video game is out, so i guess he was meant to be back for Survivor Series anyway. But they will have had something lined up, and if the person he was going to face is around then they could start the build early by taking him out. It would be a big ask for Jordan to step in, but as soon as I saw Kurt's name I thought Jordan might be crowbarred in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread   The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The ongoing Raw-specific PPV thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next